• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Mario Maker

King Marth 64

The King of Fire Emblem
I managed to upload two more courses in Super Mario Maker 2. The total courses that I managed to upload is about 43.

Find a way to beat Time! 6 ID: BSS-9PT-WSG

Cat Book Clawing ID: 07V-55J-LDF

Edit from October 17th: I managed to upload a 44th course in SMM2.

The Auto Castle 3 ID: 66L-Q7W-VPG

Last edited:

malcolm_n

Pokemon Collector
I have officially finished all of the levels in my own Mario world, “Super Pipe Cleaner Bros.” Check it out, starting with 1-1, and you can get to the rest from my profile.
PV7-62N-31H

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I wish I could play super mario maker. I like games that allow for ones creative side to flow (one of the things i LOVE about dress up games, in fact.....well, besides the girlyness xD i just like girly stuff in general lol it has a sweetness to it that makes me smile.....)

King Marth 64

The King of Fire Emblem
I managed to upload a 45th course which it's a Halloween themed course.

Luigi's Halloween Mansion Mobile App ID: LLW-R00-83G

Edit from October 31st: I managed to upload a 46th course in SMM2.

POW Blocks Survival Castle ID: BGT-6GC-GGF

Last edited:

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Sometimes I think im good at Mario until I play this game and get a super expert level.Im so bad ive only beaten expert like twice.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I see Mario Maker 2 at the store all the time, and I always consider buying it, but never do. I had the 3DS version of the first game but hardly played it, and when I did, sometimes I had fun, and sometimes it was frustrating...

Maybe one day I’ll break down and buy this, but we’ll see...

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Sometimes I think im good at Mario until I play this game and get a super expert level.Im so bad ive only beaten expert like twice.
I'm not that good either. Swear even Normal is being filled with bad levels. They need to make it so we can separate the good from the impossible.

King Marth 64

The King of Fire Emblem
I managed to upload three more courses. I have about a total of 49 as of right now.

Survival Dash through Thwomps 4 ID: 7V0-0YG-TDG
10-Coin Maze ID: 9CQ-WTB-1PF
Claw Castle Sky 3 ID: 7DP-0QS-91G

King Marth 64

The King of Fire Emblem
I managed to upload a 50th course in SMM2. I am working on a Thanksgiving course and it will might possibly be uploaded it this week.

Lava Rising Climbing Castle ID: 7D3-9CS-62G

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Just made a new level: One Nightmarish Night, Course ID: PCM-R3Q-8NG

King Marth 64

The King of Fire Emblem
I managed to upload a 51st course. This is a Thanksgiving course that I mentioned I was working on it as well.

Thanksgiving Turkey Hunting ID: 5W3-FT4-89G

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Since I've been taking a break from the forums, I've been unable to post any of my levels. Just the other week I completed my 48 level Mario adventure. It's a full-scale Mario game made in Mario Maker 2. It's called Super Mario Continuum.

If you're interested in playing it, you can find the course in reverse order on my Maker Profile. The code is: LKX-HBQ-GTG

Story:
Bowser has kidnapped Peach once again, and escapes into a strange machine that warps him away. Without hesitation, Mario chases his old foe and is transported away. Mario finds himself whisked away to a world of nostalgia and pixels. He has been transported to the past. Bowser isn't just kidnapping Peach, he's built a network of time machines and is using them to conquer all of time.

Structure:
Each level begins and ends with a time machine that transport Mario through the various eras of his history (as seen in Super Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Mario World, New Super Mario Bros, and Mario 3D World). There are eight worlds (plus one bonus world), each comprising of at least five levels. Usually each level in the world is made in a different game style. Every world ends with either a castle or airship level with a boss at the end. Most levels are traditional platforming levels, but some spice things up a little more than others. Every level has at least one secret area and three 30 coins which act as Star Coins. Challenge yourself to find all three.

Advertising these levels two weeks ago actually made me the number three ranked maker in the world for weekly Maker Points for a short time, and got many of my levels onto the popular tab. I was in a state of shock.

Pokemon Power

So 2.0 will add Link as a transformation through a new power-up. I think this opens the door for other characters to appear in SMM2. Like Kirby, Pikachu, Pit, Samus, Inklings, and maybe if third-parties are willing to allow it, Sonic and Pac-Man.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
This new update is amazing. It adds so much great stuff to the game. Spikes and Pokies were on the top of my wish list, an both have so much to offer to this game. Then the Frozen Coins are really great too. Having something that specifically interacts with Fire Flower is huge. And, of course, there's Link, which has so many new things to offer, that it basically makes it like you're playing a different game. This is all too perfect. I cannot wait.

I think this opens the door for other characters to appear in SMM2. Like Kirby, Pikachu, Pit, Samus, Inklings, and maybe if third-parties are willing to allow it, Sonic and Pac-Man.

I wouldn't get my hopes up, if I were you. This very likely will be a one-off. My guess is that Link was the most used Amiibo costume in the original, since people loved making Zelda dungeons, so they decided to throw those people a bone here.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
So 2.0 will add Link as a transformation through a new power-up. I think this opens the door for other characters to appear in SMM2. Like Kirby, Pikachu, Pit, Samus, Inklings, and maybe if third-parties are willing to allow it, Sonic and Pac-Man.
Can't wait for that update. Could be. Here's to hoping that it does.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
So this is pretty cool. While using the Link power-up, there's a large list of music and sound effect changes that just make the power-up that much more awesome.

• In Ground, Water, Sky, Forest, and Desert levels, the Legend of Zelda overworld theme plays.
  • In Cave and Ghost House levels the regular dungeon theme plays.
  • In Airship and Castle levels, the Death Mountain theme plays.
  • The two boss battle sound effects are replaced by boss themes from Zelda II.
  • The "ding-dong" sound effect is replaced by the puzzle solved jingle.
  • The peaceful sound effect is replaced by the Fairy Fountain theme.
  • And perhaps most interestingly, the bonus room music theme is replaced by an retro rendition of Ocarina of Time's mini-game music.
All the pieces are there for some great levels.

Since they went ahead and devamped an Ocarina track anyways, I kind of wish we got some more interesting boss themes. I wouldn't say the Zelda II tracks are in any way iconic. Oh well. Regardless, I can't wait to start making some levels with this stuff.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I wish that Nintendo would add in Amiibo support and costumes. Can you imagine how much fun it’d be to create a Ghost House Level and have Detective Pikachu running around collecting “clues” in the form of keys and coins to unlock the exit?

King Marth 64

The King of Fire Emblem
I managed to upload the 52nd course. This uses the 2.0 Update Content.

Link's Airborne Bow Training ID: M6T-FG8-9PG

Edit from December 13th: I managed to upload a 53rd courses that uses the Dash Block and the P-Blocks from the 2.0 Update.

Dash Block run through P-Blocks ID: 3X8-KVC-W4G

Edit from December 18th: I managed to upload a Christmas Course remixed to World 1-1 from Super Mario Land.

World 1-1 Christmas Remix (Super Mario Land) ID: LWG-JHN-2RG

Edit from December 24th: I managed to upload a 55th course. You need to hit all 10 P-Switches while running to the goal.

P-Switches Dash ID: S2D-4Q1-CQG

Edit from December 25th: I managed to upload a 56th course in SMM2. This one is a course related to The Game Awards 2019 because I did seen alot of Nintendo fans weren't happy without a single 1st Party content announced and I made the course so that Mario can fix the event so that Nintendo fans will enjoy it.

Mario fixes The Game Awards 2019 ID: 0BV-V43-MLF

Edit from Jan. 1st, 2020: I managed to upload a New Year Course (it's still New Year's Day). This is the 57th course.

New Year Spike Ball Fireworks ID: SQQ-SLD-NRF

Edit from Jan. 2nd, 2020: I managed to upload a 58th course in SMM2. It's a One Screen course.

One Screen Obstacle Traps ID: BMN-JKL-2QF

Edit from Jan. 3rd, 2020: I managed to upload a 59th course in SMM2. It's an One Screen Room when you enter from the door.

The Survival Room ID: L91-SS6-F9G

Edit from Jan. 10th, 2020: I managed to upload a 60th course in SMM2. It's a 7th course from the Two Screens Pink Coins Finding series.

Two Screens Pink Coins Finding 7 ID: 23S-329-WCG

Edit from Jan. 11th, 2020: I managed to upload a 61st course in SMM2.

Find a way to beat Time! 7 ID: 2Y3-288-J2G

Edit from Jan. 18th, 2020: I managed to upload three more courses in SMM2. It's a total of 64 as of right now.

Mushroom Kingdom Bombing 2 ID: 3R8-LS1-MXG
Claw Castle Sky 4 ID: TD1-DXG-3JG
The Dark Rooms 2 ID: 31Y-D51-GVF

Edit from Feb. 10th, 2020: I managed to upload a 65th course in SMM2. It's a remix of World 1-1 Course from Super Mario Bros., but it has Earthquakes.

World 1-1 Earthquake Remix (Super Mario Bros.) ID: 39F-GCT-BXG

By the way, I'm making a course called Yoshi's HomeIsland Buffet that have Yoshi eat a lot of food. I still need sometime finishing it up making the course.

Edit from Feb. 27th, 2020: I managed to upload a 66th course in SMM2. It's a fourth course in The Two Screens Challenge series.

The Two Screens Challenge 4 ID: 0RY-B9J-JMF

Edit from Feb. 28th, 2020: I managed to upload a 67th course in SMM2. It's a fourth course in The Auto Castle series.

The Auto Castle 4 ID: 0RC-F3D-7WG

Edit from Mar. 3rd, 2020: I managed to upload a 68th course in SMM2. It's a second course in Cat Book Crawling series.

Cat Book Crawling 2 ID: N7N-DCR-WSG

Edit from Mar. 8th, 2020: I managed to finished up making the Yoshi's Homeisland Buffet course and it's now uploaded as a 69th course.

Yoshi's Homeisland Buffet ID: JPD-V2Y-8GF

Edit from March 14th, 2020: I managed to upload a 70th course. This course is related to Dr. Mario and needs to sanitize all the Coronavirus that infected the Mushroom Kingdom.

Dr. Mario wipes out Coronavirus ID: 2D5-YCK-WCG

Edit from March 17th, 2020: I managed to upload two more courses counted as 72. The 71st is an one screen room that you have to use the Thwomps to smash all the Galoombas. And the 72nd is an another Coronavirus related course that Bowser had stolen 240 toilet papers from Toadco and you have to retrieve them back to the store.

Thwomps Smash Galoombas Castle ID: JFX-QWT-XRF
Bowser Stolen 240 Toilet Papers ID: QS6-WNJ-0RG

Edit from March 28th, 2020: I managed to upload a 73rd and 74th course in SMM2, you have to use the On/Off Switch to blow up all the Bob-ombs before one of the reaches the block that a Muncher on top of the P-Switch and the other one is a sequel course to the first P-Switches dash course.

Bob-omb Switch Killer ID: H4S-4VN-6JG
P-Switches Dash 2 ID: FCS-J59-SBG

Edit from April 12th, 2020: I managed to upload three more courses as a total of 77 courses. The first one is a 5th course to the Survival Dash through Thwomps series and the other two are new courses.

Survival Dash trhough Thwomps 5 ID: RL7-9GD-DXF
Easter Yoshi Egg Hunt ID: Y9T-KS5-BQF
Lava Bubble Melt Dash ID: 19B-JK7-LXF

Edit from April 19th, 2020: I managed to upload two more courses as a total of 79 courses. The first one is a remix course of World 1-1 from Super Mario Bros. styled as a Quarantine type course that made Bowser's goons are home for Quarantine, so the Coronaviruses are taking over World 1-1 and the other one is a second The Survival Room that is less difficult than the first one.

World 1-1 Quarantine Remix (Super Mario Bros.) ID: 447-S8P-KBG
The Survival Room 2 ID: DG0-30K-4RG

Last edited: