• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Mario Odyssey

Kage-Pikachu

Onward to Bowser's Castle!

And yeah it was great! I love all of the world's so far, so much color and many enemies to control. I think it'd be cooler if we could capture them permanently and summon them to other Kingdoms too, even if they had time limits.

BCVM22

There's a thing to be done in each level that sends out whole bunches of new Power Moons. You'll be surprised how quickly you start getting close to 500.

Kage-Pikachu

Hehe, I first noticed that with Cap Kingdom, I can't wait to get started again after work today (just 51 minutes!).

I heard there was a twist ending, I'm looking forward to it.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I got the game this week and am currently at Bowser’s Castle. Some of the boss fights seemed a bit too easy for when they appeared. The Broodals are some examples.

Kage-Pikachu

Hehe, true, bosses are generally pretty easy in Mario games, it' getting to some of them that's challenging.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The only bosses I struggled with was that mechanical flower thing because of the shockwaves it sends out is hard to time jumping over given the full rotation camera view and angle you are look at them and the Floating Head mainly because the camera angle kept messing me up.

Kage-Pikachu

I got hit only once during that but yeah I hate when the camera spins during a fight, it can be a death sentence. I made it to 400 moons yesterday, I'll try to get the rest today and tomorrow since I'm off Sundays.

Made it to 500 at 1:13 am, lol.

Man that last Kingdom...I've tried multiple times already but I took a break. I hate watching lets plays of games I haven't beaten yet but I might need a little (a lot) assistance.

Last edited:

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
During my first playthrough I only gathered around 200+ moons. Just like the Korok Seeds in Breath of the Wild I didn't want to waste all that time on collectables. I'd rather dedicate that time elsewhere.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Actually, I think that there are about the same number of each, if you include the Moons you can buy. Either way, Moons are also plentiful in the game, much like Korok Seeds are in Breath of the Wild.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Did anyone beat the final Kingdom?

Are you asking because you can't? It's just one of those things you've got to keep on trying until you get good and practiced at. Took me a coupe days of trying, but I managed eventually.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Cool, does it reset the game? And yes, pretty much, lol, I keep getting killed.

Nope, once you beat it, you keep your profile and and you're able to keep on going, so you can get all the moons you missed.