• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Mario Series

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Eh, she looks too similar to Peach. Besides, even if he doesn't wanna admit it, I think Wario already has a love interest in Mona from WarioWare.
Exactly. At least change the hair color and make it a bit spiky or jagged at the ends and add black eyeliner. Something that says “bad chick.”

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Mona is the one who girl crushes over Wario. Wario is nonreciprocal. Of course, it's been shown that Mona is in High School, so this is for the best.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
So, for those who are playing or have played Super Mario RPG for the Switch, what do you think about the postgame bosses and who was the toughest for you to beat? For me, the toughest boss for me to beat was Johnny. I just could never reliably guard against attacks like Diamond Saw and Fire Saber. And for Fire Saber, I couldn't get the right timing to block that at all, where for Diamond Saw, it was hit or miss. Oddly enough, Culex 3D wasn't all that tough for me. Granted, I stocked up on Party Energizers and Party Bracers, as well as party-wide healing items and Pick Me Ups to revive Peach should she fall, but I beat that boss without too much difficulty. There was no time in that fight that I thought that I was in danger of losing that battle.

Nat The Emboar

I like all the Mario games that I have played. I know I obviously haven't played all of them, but it is my favorite Nintendo franchise besides Pokémon and Fire Emblem.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Playing Super Mario Wonder, I had a thought.

Nabbit should be in Mario + Rabbids. I think he would have fun with the Rabbits.