• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Mario Series

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Surprisingly No. But Smash Bros is on all three cards as well and I keep having to delete games every time there’s a big update with every DLC Fighter released.

KillerDraco

The Enforcer
Staff member
Super Mod
Alright maybe take this somewhere else y'all, you guys are way off topic.

That said, my interest in 3D World definitely increased substantially overnight. The QoL improvements to the port of the base Wii U game in and of itself look great, while the Bowser's Fury Mode has definitely pushed my interest over the top. What was once a "Maybe" purchase for me since I had already bought the Wii U version has definitely turned into a day 1 buy for me.

NPC

sleep researcher
It's kind of interesting how Nintendo's been adding these substantial new modes to games like Superstar Saga (on 3DS) and 3D World.

Since Galaxy 2 wasn't bundled with the recent 3D trilogy, it makes me wonder if they'll eventually port it with similar new content.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Giga Cat Mario just looks like a cross between G-Max Pokemon and Super Saiyans lol

I'm glad this is getting ported to the Switch, I never got to play the original version

Nyter

Island Challenger
Giga Cat Mario just looks like a cross between G-Max Pokemon and Super Saiyans lol

I'm glad this is getting ported to the Switch, I never got to play the original version
This is by far my favorite Mario game. It is so fun to play with friends and family altogether. I have so many good memories with it and played through it 3 times.

1. by myself
2. with my significant other (and she isn't really a gamer but she enjoyed playing the game.)
3. with my nieces

It was the only reason I kept my Wii U hooked up as most of the other games I played were ported over and I bought those. Now that this is coming, I decided to give the whole Wii U with all my games including this original one to my 3 year old nephew who is starting to get into video games. He was ecstatic.

Eventually I will get him a Switch but he is too little to understand the complexity of such a system.

I recommend this game to anyone..