• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Mario Series

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I added those who shared their FC. Mine is 2575-7289-4594.

I’ve just discovered something interesting with the Smash Bowser Amiibo. You can perfectly balance another Amiibo on top of him which can make it look like Mario is jumping on him.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Will the 3D All Stars be available on the eshop tomorrow or can I only get it today?

I want to get a gift card tomorrow since I don't want to pay the full $60, but I'm not sure when the last day to get it is

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Will the 3D All Stars be available on the eshop tomorrow or can I only get it today?

I want to get a gift card tomorrow since I don't want to pay the full $60, but I'm not sure when the last day to get it is
The way they’re phrasing it makes it sound like it ends when April starts but I’d still buy it today to not risk the possibility of it ending the day of.

Pokemon Power

Can't help but wonder if Nintendo's been listening to the fans, and plan on bringing 3D All-Stars back to the eShop at a later date.

MrJechgo

Can't help but wonder if Nintendo's been listening to the fans, and plan on bringing 3D All-Stars back to the eShop at a later date.
It's still pretty dumb that they literally remove the digital version, because there is no news about Nintendo adding N64, Gamecube and Wii games to the NSO, let alone GB and GBA games...

Captain Jigglypuff

I’ve gotten all of the wave one Lego Mario sets except for the promos and Toad’s Treasure Houses and blind bags. With wave two I have the Chain Chomp and Suit packs and am planning on getting the others next. At some point I plan on using base boards to help create a level with the background story of Peach being kidnapped and Mario has to go through the Guarded Fortress which becomes Bowser’s Castle after the Fortress door falls down and the Smash Peach Amiibo needs to be rescued.

Captain Jigglypuff

Wait. The movie was supposed to be released this year? I would imagine that a computer animated movie would need more than a year to create and perfect. Plus Illumination delayed Minions: The Rise of Gru twice, once because of Covid and the other so it wouldn’t complete with its other movie Sing 2 which was supposed to be their big moneymaker for the winter. I get that the second Minons movie would be streaming by the time that the Mario movie came out but it’s pretty obvious Mario would be the one everyone wants to watch and the Minions lose revenue. And you know Illumination loves their Minions and won’t let anything take away merchandise sales of the toys and other licensed products and they certainly won’t let them lose box office and streaming revenue. They delayed it once so that the movie could make tons of money mostly from merchandise and the Lego deal is basically over since it was only for two years and the sets released weren’t selling as much because the movie kept being delayed.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
The next MK8D wave is coming August 4th.

Turnip Cup

Tour New York Minute
SNES Mario Circuit 3
N64 Kalimari Desert
DS Waluigi Pinball

Propeller Cup

Tour Sydney Sprint
GBA Snow Land
Wii Mushroom Gorge
Tour Sky-High Sundae (a Tour course debuting first in MK8D)

Pokemon Power

Something about the newly announced Super Mario Bros. Wonder that I've been thinking. There are six playable characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Toad and Yoshi. So what if the game's co-op mode expands the amount of players from four to six?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Super Mario Bros Wonder stole Odyssey's purple coins. ;)

Wonder if were going to have Unlockable outfits too.

Captain Jigglypuff

Super Mario Bros Wonder stole Odyssey's purple coins. ;)

Wonder if were going to have Unlockable outfits too.
What I’d like to see is a Toad run in-game shop where we can buy Power Ups and store them for later use. The rarer and more powerful ones like the Tanooki Suit would obviously cost more but it’d be useful to be able to pull it out in a pinch when you’re almost done with a long boss fight and need just a bit more power to finish it.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I owned two games but i outgrew them

Super Mario Land 2- 6 Golden Coins: To be honest the game is brutal if you lose your last life then the GAME OVER screen takes away
your hard work on getting the those boss/zone coins
Only good way to avoid it this get very good and stack up lives from the expensive roulette hut outside the first zone

Super Mario 64: Great for a few years but Playstation 1 and started to have games with nicer looking graphics and more fun games