• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Mario Series

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Surprisingly No. But Smash Bros is on all three cards as well and I keep having to delete games every time there’s a big update with every DLC Fighter released.

KillerDraco

Alright maybe take this somewhere else y'all, you guys are way off topic.

That said, my interest in 3D World definitely increased substantially overnight. The QoL improvements to the port of the base Wii U game in and of itself look great, while the Bowser's Fury Mode has definitely pushed my interest over the top. What was once a "Maybe" purchase for me since I had already bought the Wii U version has definitely turned into a day 1 buy for me.

NPC

sleep researcher
It's kind of interesting how Nintendo's been adding these substantial new modes to games like Superstar Saga (on 3DS) and 3D World.

Since Galaxy 2 wasn't bundled with the recent 3D trilogy, it makes me wonder if they'll eventually port it with similar new content.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Giga Cat Mario just looks like a cross between G-Max Pokemon and Super Saiyans lol

I'm glad this is getting ported to the Switch, I never got to play the original version

Nyter

Island Challenger
Giga Cat Mario just looks like a cross between G-Max Pokemon and Super Saiyans lol

I'm glad this is getting ported to the Switch, I never got to play the original version
This is by far my favorite Mario game. It is so fun to play with friends and family altogether. I have so many good memories with it and played through it 3 times.

1. by myself
2. with my significant other (and she isn't really a gamer but she enjoyed playing the game.)
3. with my nieces

It was the only reason I kept my Wii U hooked up as most of the other games I played were ported over and I bought those. Now that this is coming, I decided to give the whole Wii U with all my games including this original one to my 3 year old nephew who is starting to get into video games. He was ecstatic.

Eventually I will get him a Switch but he is too little to understand the complexity of such a system.

I recommend this game to anyone..

Torpoleon

Has it been stated if 3D World supports the Online Play Invites feature?

Captain Jigglypuff

I’m just curious about why Bowser Jr is actually helping Mario? Has Cat Bowser gone insane from the transformation and Jr is trying to get him back to normal or is there something bigger than that going on that is a much bigger threat?

Torpoleon

I hope they don't require us to play every level with every character for those final 5 stamps, like in the original game. Hopefully they make that more reasonable. Maybe online multiplayer will help contribute to it, either way.

Pokemon Power

I’m just curious about why Bowser Jr is actually helping Mario? Has Cat Bowser gone insane from the transformation and Jr is trying to get him back to normal or is there something bigger than that going on that is a much bigger threat?
Maybe that black goop that turned him into Fury Bowser is the "treasure" he captured the Sprixie Princesses for in the original game.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I hope they don't require us to play every level with every character for those final 5 stamps, like in the original game. Hopefully they make that more reasonable. Maybe online multiplayer will help contribute to it, either way.
The way I used to get around that... Whenever I could not find anyone to play with me, I used to clear it with one character, then when I would get to the end, I would activate 2 or 3 more controllers with other characters and have them all grab the flag...

This was tedious but efficient.

Except for that course with the moving flag... I had to do that one individually.

And I think it can be played with online multi-player.

Also, those stamps were awesome for the MiiVerse. Now that there is no MiiVerse, how would the stamps be used for the Switch Port??? Hmm

R_N

The way I used to get around that... Whenever I could not find anyone to play with me, I used to clear it with one character, then when I would get to the end, I would activate 2 or 3 more controllers with other characters and have them all grab the flag...

This was tedious but efficient.

Except for that course with the moving flag... I had to do that one individually.

And I think it can be played with online multi-player.

Also, those stamps were awesome for the MiiVerse. Now that there is no MiiVerse, how would the stamps be used for the Switch Port??? Hmm
The stamps were outlined in the overview trailer, they're used for the new photo mode

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I think Cat Mario Z looks awesome.

On a different Mario-related not.

I think the reason Super Mario RPG gets shafted so much isn't Square Enix, but Miyamoto not liking it because he wasn't its creator.

Daisy has neither been in a role in a mainline Mario game since her debut, nor has she had her own game.

Waluigi has never been playable/a main NPC in a mainline Mario or Wario game, or the Super Smash Bros. series.

Geno, Mallow and Super Mario RPG:Legend of the Seven Stars might be under some similar kind of prejudiced policies from the tinpot Mario dictator himself.

Thoughts?

BCVM22

I think any question that involves the sentence “prejudiced policies from the tinpot Mario dictator himself” probably answers itself in the negative.

Nyter

Island Challenger
The stamps were outlined in the overview trailer, they're used for the new photo mode
Oh wow. I just looked up the detailed trailer. I can't believe I missed it. Now that looks great actually! Guess I am collecting Stamps again!

Genos

The Indigo Disk
1 week left.

Question for y'all: What will you play first, 3D World or Bowser's Fury?

I'll start playing 3D world just to clear the first world, then I'll play BF for a while.

Captain Jigglypuff

1 week left.

Question for y'all: What will you play first, 3D World or Bowser's Fury?

I'll start playing 3D world just to clear the first world, then I'll play BF for a while.
Probably 3D World. If Bowser’s Fury is like the Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga And Pikmin 3 Deluxe, I would imagine the added game mode would be locked from the start until you reach a certain point in 3D World.