• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from Mario Kart, what is your favorite Mario spin-off series?
For me, Mario Party was my other favourite spin-off
In The Subspace Emissary, when fighting Tabuu on Intense Mode, which six characters do you use against him (You may also choose the three characters that you get after beating him.)?
I didnt complete the Subspace Emissary on intense yet.

Did you ever beat Boss Battles on Intense Mode? If so, with who? If not, what was the highest level you did and with who?

I managed to complete Boss Battles on Intense with Marth... It took me AGES to get that far though...

m190049

Local psychopath
Just an imput... I the the items that should classify as Medieval should be...
Banana Peel
Blast Box
Bob-omb?
Bunny Hood
Deku Nut
Fan
Fire Flower
Food
Freezie?
Green Shell
Hammer
Heart Container
Hothead
Lightning (debatable)
Lip's Stick
Maxim Tomato
Mr. Saturn (debatable)
Pitfall?
Poison Mushroom
Starman
Star Rod?
Super Mushroom
Warp Star?

And, of course, the Smash Ball is always on.

As for futuristic items...
Assist Trophy Capsule
Beam Sword
Bumper?
Cracker Launcher
Dragoon
Franklin Badge
Golden Hammer
Gooey Bomb
Lightning (debatable)
Metal Box?
Motion Sensor Bomb
Mr. Saturn? (debatable)
Poke Ball
Ray Gun
Screw Attack
Smart Bomb
Smoke ball?
Super Scope
Unira?

And, the Smash Ball.

Items labeled with (debatable) are items that appear on both sides, which I'm not sure which side to put it... You choose, assuming you accept my lists.
Items with question marks I'm not sure if it fits in. Sorta borderline...

I'll vote for the two contests I think we should use after you reply...

Aside from Mario Kart, what is your favorite Mario spin-off series?
Er.... Does the Paper Mario series count as a spin-off series?
If not, than Party, I guess...

In The Subspace Emissary, when fighting Tabuu on Intense Mode, which six characters do you use against him (You may also choose the three characters that you get after beating him.)?
I don't remember 100%. I guess my mains at the time?
I think they were....
Meta Knight
Marth
Lucario
...I think Pokemon Trainer
...Don't remember from there.

I won when I hit him with a Trophy Stand. =P

Did you ever beat Boss Battles on Intense Mode? If so, with who? If not, what was the highest level you did and with who?
No ;-;
JUST CAN'T BEAT IT.
I was actually trying the other day...
It's so hard... =[

Skull13

Thanks, but no thanks m109949.

So, my lists weren't good enough for you, huh m190049?

Well, I've considered your lists, and I'm afraid I'll have to turn them both down. Although I do plan on making some changes to my lists, I think that my lists are decent.

I give you an "A" for effort, however, and I'm always open for ideas.

Item lists for Block C & Block F updated.

EDIT: Block A Item list updated.

Last edited:

mangaeyes

Lmao way to listen to your members Skull! I was gonna make a list as well but hey...

Since when was a warp star medeival lol. Why don't we just choose items and courses we know are 100% Medeival and if that means we have 5 items then lets just have 5 items at least we know its definately sticking to the theme.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
hi i simply adoooooooooooooooore mario because has so cool so can i join because the first mario game i played was sm64 and it was by far the best game ive played(tied with mario kart 64)my fasvourite character is yoshi becasuse he is my good luck charm in games hes in
favourite sonic character is sonic because he was the one that lifted all sonic games off the ground
ps i dont think i have wi-fi

Last edited:

Skull13

More complaints?! Man!

Lmao way to listen to your members Skull! I was gonna make a list as well but hey...

Since when was a warp star medeival lol. Why don't we just choose items and courses we know are 100% Medeival and if that means we have 5 items then lets just have 5 items at least we know its definately sticking to the theme.

First off, m190049 was just making a suggestion. It was good, but I said no. It was nice enough for me to make a few changes to my lists, however, and I want to leave it at that. It's not that big of a deal. Also, I said that I was always open for ideas. I never said that I was always going to accept the ideas.

Second off, I consider the Warp Star a magical item, okay? You already asked me that before. Please stop.

Third off, what you're suggesting would mean that my time in making the lists that you requested me to do earlier was a waste.

Can't you guys just accept what I have and leave it at that? I'm sure that we'll still be able to enjoy ourselves.

hi i simply adoooooooooooooooore mario because has so cool so can i join because the first mario game i played was sm64 and it was by far the best game ive played(tied with mario kart 64)my fasvourite character is yoshi becasuse he is my good luck charm in games hes in
favourite sonic character is sonic because he was the one that lifted all sonic games off the ground
ps i dont think i have wi-fi

Well, if and when you do, feel free to post it up. Until then, I'll put you on a separate list.

Member list updated.

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
So, my lists weren't good enough for you, huh m190049?

Well, I've considered your lists, and I'm afraid I'll have to turn them both down. Although I do plan on making some changes to my lists, I think that my lists are decent.

I give you an "A" for effort, however, and I'm always open for ideas.
M'kay than.

It just seems like your medieval list just seems like "not-future" list, which isn't specifically medieval...
For example, the Assist Trophy seems really high-tech. Things like the Home-Run Bat, Hammer, Spring, and Soccer Ball seem obviously modern... Etc.
Especially the Superspicy Curry... It clearly displays a plate and metal silverware...
Also, in stages, you included things like Spear Pillar... The Pokemon Series in general takes place in the future... So...

And the Futuristic Cup, while better, still seems a bit quirky in some areas...
May you at least maybe look over them a bit, making a few reforms? o.o
Thanks if so.~ ^_^

Also... Why is the Soccer Ball in items in the Mario Cup? It's not from Mario Strikers... It's from Nintendo's Soccer, a REALLY old game, on, I think the SNES?...

....Sorry if I sound a bit demanding... o.o

Edit: Uh... *sees above post*
I was writing this while you posted that, so I guess this post just moots the point you just made, but...
...Eh, I'll keep it anyway... Just as a last say...

Last edited:

Skull13

Final words about my decisions.

M'kay than.

It just seems like your medieval list just seems like "not-future" list, which isn't specifically medieval...
For example, the Assist Trophy seems really high-tech. Things like the Home-Run Bat, Hammer, Spring, and Soccer Ball seem obviously modern... Etc.
Especially the Superspicy Curry... It clearly displays a plate and metal silverware...
Also, in stages, you included things like Spear Pillar... The Pokemon Series in general takes place in the future... So...

And the Futuristic Cup, while better, still seems a bit quirky in some areas...
May you at least maybe look over them a bit, making a few reforms? o.o
Thanks if so.~ ^_^

Also... Why is the Soccer Ball in items in the Mario Cup? It's not from Mario Strikers... It's from Nintendo's Soccer, a REALLY old game...

....Sorry if I sound a bit demanding... o.o

Don't apologize. You're being very mature about this, and I appreciate it.

Making the choices for the Medieval Cup & Futuristic Cup wasn't easy.

I consider the Assist Trophy like a summoning magical item. Plus, some Medieval characters are a part of it. As for the other items mentioned, Hammers have always been used in the past, despite the way it's used in the game. Superspicy Curry is a type of food, so it stays.

As for Spear Pillar, technology isn't really used in the stage, and despite Pokemon taking place in the future, the stage didn't really have any technology in it. Plus, it looked good enough for the cup. So, it stays.

As for the Soccer Ball, even if it wasn't from Mario Strikers, Mario still had his own Soccer game series. So, it stays.

I thank you for making me think things through once again. Hopefully, that'll be the last time I explain my decisions on these preliminary lists.

Block C Item list updated.

Please do not ask me to make any more changes to the lists. I'll make changes, but only when and if I see fit.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but we need to move on to different topics.

By the way, have you guys made your decisions to which cups we should start first?

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
I consider the Assist Trophy like a summoning magical item. Plus, some Medieval characters are a part of it.
Ah, I can understand that.

As for the other items mentioned, Hammers have always been used in the past, despite the way it's used in the game. Superspicy Curry is a type of food, so it stays.
I guess, with the hammer.

...Curry wasn't even invented though until 1747. o.o
...100 years after the middle ages ended... o.o

...Meh. Who cares.
I love that item anyways. =P

As for Spear Pillar, technology isn't really used in the stage, and despite Pokemon taking place in the future, the stage didn't really have any technology in it. Plus, it looked good enough for the cup. So, it stays.
Okay than. Was just me just being nitpicky anyway. =P
Heh. =P

As for the Soccer Ball, even if it wasn't from Mario Strikers, Mario still had his own Soccer game series. So, it stays.
Understandable.

I thank you for making me think things through once again. Hopefully, that'll be the last time I explain my decisions on these preliminary lists.

Block C Item list updated.
Your welcome. =P

Please do not ask me to make any more changes to the lists. I'll make changes, but only when and if I see fit.
M'kay! ^_^

Btw, (sorry, but I remembered...) don't crates sometimes look extremely furutistic too...? (Sorry, but just one thing I noticed... o.o
This is the last time, I promise... ._.)

By the way, have you guys made your decisions to which cups we should start first?
Erm... Now that the items problem is reserved...

For Brawl...
Block H, the Pokemon Cup looks fun. =P

For MKWii...
I guess Block G, The Angry Sun Cup. Dry Dry ruins is one of my favorite stages. =P

Skull13

Surprise & Thanks!

m190049
You continue to surprise me with this stuff. For some strange reason, I can't help but laugh about this.

Block F Item list updated.

For Brawl...
Block H, the Pokemon Cup looks fun. =P

For MKWii...
I guess Block G, The Angry Sun Cup. Dry Dry ruins is one of my favorite stages. =P

Good to know your decisions. We still need more members to join before we can begin anything, however.

mangaeyes

Skull13 can I make a list and then if you see anything that me and m190049 and yourself all really like then can we make a new list with all our ideas (and anyone else that wants to) Its just that there are some things I reeaally disagree with!

Sorry but...

Skull13

Finally finished with this stupid dilemma...or not! DANG!!

Thanks!
...I think...
...Is that good or bad? o.o

.___.

It's always good to find me in a good mood. And that was one of those moments.

m190049 said:
I'll be waiting! :D

Good to know that you've finally accepted what I got.

YES! FINALLY! We're finished with this stupid dilemma and can move on!

Skull13 can I make a list and then if you see anything that me and m190049 and yourself all really like then can we make a new list with all our ideas (and anyone else that wants to) Its just that there are some things I reeaally disagree with!

Sorry but...

Or not. DANG! *groans* At this point, a part of me wants to use my authority within the club and say, "Anyone else that complains or makes suggestions about my lists will get expelled from the club!"

But I can't, because I consider that to be way too harsh.

I will say this, however. Stop trying to run my club. I appreciate the idea, but I already stated that no one else is allowed to ask me to make changes to the lists, and my decision stands.

However, since you've been wanting to get a list out there, and I told you that you had the privilege of choosing one of the cups that we start with, I'll give you a chance to make a list and tell me what in my lists are considered bad and why.

You'll be the last one that gets this privilege and have only one chance to do it right.

After that, I'll make my final explanation and decision. Whether it's to your liking or not, you'll have to accept it and move on.

After that, anybody that makes any more complaints about my lists will get a strike.

Is that considered fair, and do I make myself clear?

....You mean... like... be club moderators...?

I'll make the decisions on who becomes a Moderator. Right now, I need to deal with this mess that I thought was finally clean.

Rules & Right Now! news updated.

Last edited:

mangaeyes

Okay so I can't suggest anything at all because your the big boss man and you will decide everything for everyone?

Nice one...

After that, anybody that makes any more complaints about my lists will get a strike.

For breaking which rule exactly?

Last edited:

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
hey why didnt they make ssbb and mario kart wii for the xbox 360 then i could play but im very good at ssbb but not mario kart=[
quick question to let everyone ponder(i know the answer)
which zone in sonic 2 is banned in more than 50 countries including saudi arabia and the rest havent heard of it?

Skull13

You're pushing your luck, mangaeyes!

Okay so I can't suggest anything at all because your the big boss man and you will decide everything for everyone?

Nice one...

For breaking which rule exactly?

Why don't you check the rules and the recent replies before making smart cracks at me?! You CAN make suggestions, but I make the decisions!

And another thing, even if it wasn't a rule, what I say goes in this thread!

I'm trying my best to be nice about all this, but your insults are pushing me to the boiling point!

Now, have you made your lists and/or decision for the first cups?

Skull13

Thanks for your decision, assassinsceptile.

For Brawl I'd like Block A.

For MArio Kart Wii I'd like Block G.

Got it. Thanks for your reply. We still need more members before we can begin anything however.

It looks like we've got our first cup for Mario Kart Wii, but we still need mangaeyes's choice before I can make the final decision.

Right Now! news updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.