• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull13

Are you ready?

I'll join in.

Just tell me when and where and what and who.

It starts whenever you're ready and with whoever is in the club, using whatever character you please. Send someone a VM or PM and ask them to join you in this game. Simple enough.

EDIT: With a request from the wizard of up, his profile has been edited.

Member list updated.

Last edited:

mangaeyes

Sorry if this messes up plans but I'm moving today so for about a week I'll have no internet and obviously that means I can't come on here.

I'll definately try and come on when I have internet again. See you all in a week!

Skull13

System crash!!

Sorry if this messes up plans but I'm moving today so for about a week I'll have no internet and obviously that means I can't come on here.

I'll definately try and come on when I have internet again. See you all in a week!

It's okay, mangaeyes. It's nice to see an update after some time. Unfortunately, I'm in a mess of trouble, myself.

My father's laptop finally crashed, leaving me without a personal system.

Fortunately, all my work was saved on a jump drive, so the Super Mario Tournament work is still safe.

I'm also using my mother's laptop to stay online, but I'll have to give it up whenever she needs it. During those times, I'll try and update through my Wii.

I'll try and stay as active as I can during this difficult time.

Last edited:

m190049

Local psychopath
^^^Ah... I've had similar problems with my laptop.
Although ot didn't crash...

Just the outside & the slot for the charger.
I've been using Wii Internet recently...

So...

What's your favorite Mario-series character?
(you can choose any character that appeared in a mario game. I.E. Donkey Kong, yes. Dixie Kong, no...)

I gotta say... Either Bowser or Dry Bones.
...Reasoning for both probably just because I think they're cool.
o.o

Last edited:

Skull13

Well, moving on.

Well, moving on.

Anyone have any entries for the Current Side-Activity?

I've already sent VMs to a few of the participants a few days back. Only m190049 has responded so far, and I'll be expecting to hear from him again later.

I'm anxious to see what we can come up with.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
hi and yes ive been gone for a long time but ive got a question for everyone
has anyone ever in a mario game found a secret/glitch

m190049

Local psychopath
has anyone ever in a mario game found a secret/glitch
Not by myself. Any secrets or glitches I did, I found on a guide or Youtube or something...

Skull13

Answering the question. And...

Has anyone ever found a secret/glitch in a Mario game?
A few here and there. The most memorable one is the Minus World in Super Mario Bros.

Okay, it's been a while. Does anyone have any results for the Wi-Fi 3-Minute Multi-Man Brawl Contest?

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
no and i just looked at youtube at -world and its the easiest thing to do ive ever seen in a mario game

Skull13

News & New Stuff!

Well, since we're not really getting anywhere in this contest, I think that I'd better take acton in this.

I'll be sending VMs again to those members, asking when they can try their luck in the contest.

If and when we finish this contest, I'll create another side-activity for both games.

That's why I'm making a Coming Soon! list so that those who are watching can know what to expect next in the club.

First post updated.

I hope that we do get results soon. I don't want to have to make deadlines.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I finally decided to join...although at this time you won't expect me to be on too much.

Brawl~
starfire_jirachi = Trish = Zelda (Sheik)/Link/Toon Link/Ike/Wolf/Pit
? Wins
? Losses

MKWii~
starfire_jirachi = Tricia = Toadette/Rosalina
Friend Code = 0946-5517-9183
Points = ?

Skull13

Welcome, starfire_jirachi!

I finally decided to join...although at this time you won't expect me to be on too much.

Brawl~
starfire_jirachi = Trish = Zelda (Sheik)/Link/Toon Link/Ike/Wolf/Pit
? Wins
? Losses

MKWii~
starfire_jirachi = Tricia = Toadette/Rosalina
Friend Code = 0946-5517-9183
Points = ?

Nice to see you, starfire_jirachi. I'm glad that you've joined my club.

And as promised, you have the option to become a Moderator for the club, being that you're an owner of The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club. It's your choice.

Also, I'd like to ask if I could link your Friend Finder thread to the club. With the added time zone feature, it would become a valuable asset to the club.

Well, whether or not you accept either of the above, it's awesome that you've joined.

Member list & Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Block F updated.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Nice to see you, starfire_jirachi. I'm glad that you've joined my club.

And as promised, you have the option to become a Moderator for the club, being that you're an owner of The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club. It's your choice.

Also, I'd like to ask if I could link your Friend Finder thread to the club. With the added time zone feature, it would become a valuable asset to the club.

Well, whether or not you accept either of the above, it's awesome that you've joined.

Member list & Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Block F updated.

You mean moderator of the Brawl Club...and anyway I accept ^^ And yes you can link my Brawl Friend Finder to this club :]

Skull13

Responding to two posts and a new Moderator.

I'd like to join!

Sure. Just fill out the necessary information. Show me one or both IDs for Super Smash Bros. Brawl and/or Mario Kart Wii. Read through my first two posts for more information. If you don't have Wi-Fi, then tell me why you like Mario and your favorite Mario character. Read the rules for more information.

You mean moderator of the Brawl Club...and anyway I accept ^^ And yes you can link my Brawl Friend Finder to this club :]

As far as I'm concerned, it's the same thing. Good to know that you accept. And thanks for the Brawl Friend Finder.

First post updated.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Jayden
Lucario
1719-8156-5519

the wizard of up

king of randomness
Has anyone ever found a secret/glitch in a Mario game?
just one the tournament in mario kart where you have to do laps on block plaza
on my wii it said "race through the gates on gba bowzer castle 3!"
o0

also can i change playing as yoshi to playing as bowzer jr.?(in mario kart)

Last edited:

Skull13

New member & Side-Activity updated!

Jayden
Lucario
1719-8156-5519

Nice of you to join.

Member list updated.

By the way, it seems that lunar spirit1100 changed his name when we made our entries for the contest (I'm assuming it's him.).

I'll say that it was a few good games too, despite certain lag problems. We made three entries.

Mario & Marth = 113
Sonic & Ike = 138
Mr. Game & Watch & Meta Knight = 117

But only one of those makes it into the contest.

Current Side-Activity list updated.

However, lunar spirit1100 and myself may team with others and make other entries for the contest.

Does anyone else have any entries?

Last edited:
By the way, it seems that lunar spirit1100 changed his name when we made our entries for the contest (I'm assuming it's him.).

I'll say that it was a few good games too, despite certain lag problems. We made three entries.

Mario & Marth = 113
Sonic & Ike = 138
Mr. Game & Watch & Meta Knight = 117

But only one of those makes it into the contest.

Current Side-Activity list updated.

However, lunar spirit1100 and myself may team with others and make other entries for the contest.

Does anyone else have any entries?

Yeah, I changed my name to XD001, in case you were wondering. It was hard to continue the contest due to heavy lag. >_< However, at least we got one good result.
BTW could you change my brawl name on the listings to XD001? Just to make sure there is no more confusion.

I am able to team up with anyone for the multi-man brawl contest this weekend. After that, I will be less active for most next week, meaning my brawling time will be very limited, just so you all know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.