• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
So since I'm new when is the next tourney?

Skull13

Answering your replies. Two changes, and still not enough members...

Has anyone ever found a secret/glitch in a Mario game?
just one the tournament in mario kart where you have to do laps on block plaza
on my wii it said "race through the gates on gba bowzer castle 3!"
o0

also can i change playing as yoshi to playing as bowzer jr.?(in mario kart)

Sure thing.

Yeah, I changed my name to XD001, in case you were wondering. It was hard to continue the contest due to heavy lag. >_< However, at least we got one good result.
BTW could you change my brawl name on the listings to XD001? Just to make sure there is no more confusion.

I am able to team up with anyone for the multi-man brawl contest this weekend. After that, I will be less active for most next week, meaning my brawling time will be very limited, just so you all know.

Absolutely.

Member list updated.

So since I'm new when is the next tourney?

I'm sorry, but we still have an insufficient number of players to do anything.

Brawl Players

Players Needed
At least 8

MK Wii Players

Players Needed
At least 12

So until then, you may participate in the Current Side-Activity to pass the time.

How about a new topic?
Which soundtrack in any Mario game is your favourite?
For me, it is Space Junk Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy. It sounds...so mysterious...

m190049

Local psychopath
[TOPIC]
Er... Hard to choose a set track... I can barely remember all of them. >.<

I guess maybe the theme from those bonus levels in Super Mario Sunshine? It was lulzy.
Or maybe Gritzy Desert from Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time...?
...dunno...

Skull13

Favorite Soundtrack? Some friendly advice.

Which soundtrack in any Mario game is your favorite?

That is a tough one. Super Mario 64 has good ones. Super Mario Galaxy has good ones. The Mario Kart games have good ones. I can't decide.

By the way, it seems that lunar spirit1100 changed his name again.

I was going to ask if anyone else had any entries for the Side-Activity, but I'm guessing that work, school, and college have taken over your lives.

That's understandable, but try to take some time out of that busy schedule for at least one attempt for the Side-Activity. That's what I did, and I eventually managed to get an entry with lunar spirit1100. Be persistent, but don't instigate, or be too persistent.

So, I plan to send VMs to everyone again to find out who will be available and when.

I hope that everyone takes my advice.

Skull13

I'm in any tournaments etc. etc.

Just tell me when and where as I've said before.

First off, this is a Side-Activity contest.

Second off, you choose who you want to pair up with in the club and ask that person when you want to do the contest by sending that person a VM or a PM. I hope that simplifies things, even though I mentioned it before.

By the way, I sent you a VM, mangaeyes. Did you receive it?

Last edited:

Skull13

Thanks for joining.

I'm not sure if I'm interested in this. I don't know what to do... Tough choice..

Brawl~
Zero-Wolf= Neku= (I feel lazy to give you my mains, you can find my mains from SSBB. Also Friend Code) You don't need my FC?

Fine. Since it's in The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club, I'll just post it here. Thanks for joining. I tried to send you some VM news, but for some unknown reason, I'm unable to. Strange...

Member list updated.

We now have enough members to start the first Brawl Cup! I'll let you guys know exactly when that will start. Right now, focus on the Current Side-Activity.

EDIT: I noticed that there were too many main characters in Zero-Wolf's list, so I shortened it to six characters with a plus in front of the sixth one. Zero-Wolf, if you want me to change that, please let me know.

Also, lunar spirit1100 changed his name in Brawl, so I changed it back to lunar in the club.

Last edited:
Fine. Since it's in The Super Smash Bros. Brawl Club, I'll just post it here. Thanks for joining. I tried to send you some VM news, but for some unknown reason, I'm unable to. Strange...

Member list updated.

We now have enough members to start the first Brawl Cup! I'll let you guys know exactly when that will start. Right now, focus on the Current Side-Activity.

EDIT: I noticed that there were too many main characters in Zero-Wolf's list, so I shortened it to six characters with a plus in front of the sixth one. Zero-Wolf, if you want me to change that, please let me know.

Also, lunar spirit1100 changed his name in Brawl, so I changed it back to lunar in the club.

Yeah, I changed my name... again...^^;;; I changed it again because some people were getting confused about about my brawl username, so i had change it back(permanently).

Its great we can now finally start the tournaments! If anyone is up for a brawl or that Multi Man Contest, I'm back tomorrow, so send a message if you're up for it.

Skull13

Uh, here's some helpful advice.

Yeah, I changed my name... again...^^;;; I changed it again because some people were getting confused about about my brawl username, so i had change it back(permanently).

Its great we can now finally start the tournaments! If anyone is up for a brawl or that Multi Man Contest, I'm back tomorrow, so send a message if you're up for it.

Uh, you might be the one who needs to send VMs. I've tried waiting for other's to send me invitations, but have had no luck. So, I started sending the messages, and I soon got replies. After all, this is how I got a record in with you.

So, you should do the same thing. Just some friendly advice.

EDIT: Another entry for the contest.

Skull13 & AuraMaster
Sonic & Lucario
KO = 80

I wish we could've done more games, but I suppose AuraMaster had his reasons.

Current Side-Activity list updated.

Last edited:

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....

Member list updated.

Ok, change it to Snake, ZSS, Lucario, and Link.
I have used my many mains.

Skull13

Planned, but I'm waiting.

Thank you. =)
Have you decide to plan the Brawl Cup?

Well, the good news is that my father got his laptop fixed, so I'm back in full swing.

I already have the first Brawl Tournament ready. But I want to wait until we get all the results for the Current Side-Activity. Afterward, we'll get started on the Pokemon Cup.

We still need a few more players before we can get started on The Angry Sun Cup, however.

Last edited:

Skull13

Sure thing.

OK, Oh yeah. I have one more thing. Please leave VM or PM on my profile when the Brawl Tournament start.

Angry Sun Cup?? Lemme see read first page. *runs up to it*

Sure. But for some reason, I'm unable to send you VMs. But I'll PM you when it's time to start.

mangaeyes

So we still doing this "side-activity"?

If so...

WHO WANTS TA B MA PARTNA?!

If not...

then whatever.

Skull13

Looking forward to getting it. I'm game, mangaeyes!

Oooh ok. It's fine.
I have MKWii kart. I will give you my FC later.

Cool. Looking forward to getting it soon.

So we still doing this "side-activity"?

If so...

WHO WANTS TA B MA PARTNA?!

If not...

then whatever.

I'll be your first partner. I'm also available today. Just let me know when you want to start.

And in the future, it would be smarter to VM or PM people in the club. You'll have a much better chance of finding partners this way.

EDIT: I noticed that AuraMaster's name, Jayden, was too long to be in the game. So, since we were in a game together, I'm changing his name to JAY, as that's the name used.

Member list updated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.