• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Mario Tournaments!! (Super Mario Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
MKwii = I don't have any. I often change miis for fantasy. = 4854-7083-1625= Rosalina, Mario, and Peach.

I sumtimes use Dry bone.

And I'm available for SSBB for only weekend. Oh yeah, I have one more thing for you. I'm wondering if you can add a tournament cup. So it's Intense Cup(whatever you want to change this to something)

Items: No items
Stages: Final Destination, Animal Crossing Stage, Battelfield, Yoshi's Island, and Lylat Cruise

Skull13

Got it. Good idea for the Side-Activity.

MKwii = I don't have any. I often change miis for fantasy. = 4854-7083-1625= Rosalina, Mario, and Peach.

I sumtimes use Dry bone.

And I'm available for SSBB for only weekend. Oh yeah, I have one more thing for you. I'm wondering if you can add a tournament cup. So it's Intense Cup(whatever you want to change this to something)

Items: No items
Stages: Final Destination, Animal Crossing Stage, Battelfield, Yoshi's Island, and Lylat Cruise

Thanks for the code, but I'm surprised that you change Miis rather than stick with one that everyone can ID with. So, how should I label you in the thread, with ??? as your Mii name? Nonetheless, I'll put a + in your ID.

As for the extra tournament, that's a great idea for the Side-Activity section. I'll hold onto the idea and use it when we get to that point in the club. Uh, does the "no items" also include the Smash Ball?

Member list updated.

Last edited:

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Thanks for the code, but I'm surprised that you change Miis rather than stick with one that everyone can ID with. So, how should I label you in the thread, with ??? as your Mii name? Nonetheless, I'll put a + in your ID.

As for the extra tournament, that's a great idea for the Side-Activity section. I'll hold onto the idea and use it when we get to that point in the club. Uh, does the "no items" also include the Smash Ball?

Member list updated.

Yep, you can put ?? for Mii on MKWii

Yeah it won't allow Smash Ball in Intense Cup.
Don't forget Team Battle.

I believe Pokemon Stadium Melee is also in that group of stages that aren't counterpick or banned...
Hmmm... I'm not sure if it had a trick for blocking opponents from their specials such as fireball, Aura, and etc.

Skull13

Got it. More results.

Yep, you can put ?? for Mii on MKWii

Yeah it won't allow Smash Ball in Intense Cup.
Don't forget Team Battle.

Got it. I already thought of Team Battle Exhibition Tournaments. Right now, I'm just waiting on the results of the Current Side-Activity, so that we can get started on the Pokemon Cup and other things.

EDIT: Zero-Wolf, you are AMAZING!! I never imagined how skilled you were. I suppose I've still got a lot to learn about this game.

Amazing results, too.

Sonic & Ike = 137
Donkey Kong & Snake = 168
King Dedede & Lucas = 107

I'm beyond amazed at how well we did as Donkey Kong & Snake, as it smashed my old record. For a minute, I thought that we were going to go pass 200 KOs!

I was also surprised how well I did with King Dedede, especially with all that damaged he endured.

Although, I wasn't expecting lunar spirit1100 to be around during our Brawls. Surprise, surprise.

Also, while I was viewing things, I also noticed that both of you decided to do a Wi-Fi Multi-Man Brawl.

I really hope that it's an entry for the contest, as I would love to see one that doesn't have me in it. Not that I'm tired of myself, but it's kind of boring if I'm in every entry.

Current Side-Activity list updated.

Last edited:
Although, I wasn't expecting lunar spirit1100 to be around during our Brawls. Surprise, surprise.

Also, while I was viewing things, I also noticed that both of you decided to do a Wi-Fi Multi-Man Brawl.

I really hope that it's an entry for the contest, as I would love to see one that doesn't have me in it. Not that I'm tired of myself, but it's kind of boring if I'm in every entry.

Current Side-Activity list updated.

Yeah, we did a Multi-Man brawl together:

Marth and Snake = 144

Skull13

Pokemon Cup Date: February 18, 2009!

Skull, I was making sure I could keep Mii for MKwii.
Here's: Rita

Great brawls with Lunar. =)

Uh, you mean you wish to replace a main character? "Rita"? I'm still lost.

Anyway, on February 18, I plan on starting the Pokemon Cup and ending the Current Side-Activity. I keep waiting, and we won't get anything started.

But before that, I need to know that everyone is around when we start the first tournament.

So, mark your calendars! Pokemon Cup Date: February 18, 2009!

Feburary 18th... thats 2 days away... Unfortunatly im not sure if I'm available that day, because I'm back to studying...:/ But im definatly available next week though.

Great games BTW Zero-Wolf.

Skull13

VMs sent to everybody!

Well..you know my Mii(Rita) appears on World on MKwii. Not SSBB. lol
Feb.18...It sounds ok to me.

Got it. Member list updated.

Feburary 18th... thats 2 days away... Unfortunatly im not sure if I'm available that day, because I'm back to studying...:/ But im definatly available next week though.

Great games BTW Zero-Wolf.

Wow. I was going to edit the last post and say that I was going to send VMs to everyone, but you guys posted before I got the chance.

Anyway, don't think that it's just going to be a one-day thing. I'm just saying that it starts on February 18. At that time, I will also review the rules of the cup along with any additional information needed.

Last edited:

Skull13

Don't worry about anything.

Ummm.....Will you fill the Members/Participants out to challenge another person before Pokemon Cup? Or not? It's your own club. =)

Oh yeah, what about Starfire_Jirachi?

When February 18 comes, you'll know who will be facing who and much more. And don't worry about starfire_jirachi.

Skull13

Sorry for the late reply.

Feb 18th? Great.
I think I can do it.

I got your message. I saw that earlier, you stated that you wanted to do the Multi-Man Brawl. I'm up for it now, if you're still around. I've got everything set up, too.

m190049

Local psychopath
Eh, i had a bit of a change of plans.

But... I guess I may be able to get on around somewhere between 8:15 to 8:30.
Though I have to go at about 8:50

(Note: Using Eastern Standard Time.)

Skull13

Good. I'll have everything set up by then.

Eh, i had a bit of a change of plans.

But... I guess I may be able to get on around somewhere between 8:15 to 8:30.
Though I have to go at about 8:50

(Note: Using Eastern Standard Time.)

Good. I'll have everything set up by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.