• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Market!

Mye

Someone has to win..

mewmewdrake03

thanks for the offer, but i'm not really interested in a shiny qwlfish.... you can offer something else???? And 4 Meloetta, unfortunately I know that she can't be legally shiny, but i really don't care, i love her shiny form!!!!! But thanks 4 the advise ;)

Mye

Someone has to win..
Ah, I can see where you're coming from sorta (I personally love shiny mew as its colors are too reminiscent of ditto and its shiny versions). Have three "ar'd" shiny mews and not one legitimate one. Unless you want a lake of rage gyarados with a crappy nature/IVs, qwilfish is literally the only non-competitive shiny I can offer for it.

Akthalion

Hello,

Would you be able to breed the following Pichu?
Ability: Lighting Rod
Nature: Jolly
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Volt Tackle, Encore, Fake Out

I could trade for:
Pokemon: Venonat
Pokeball: Moonball
Ability: Compound Eyes
Nature: Timid
IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility and Toxic Spikes

If you get a 6IV Male Jolly Pichu I could trade for a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Male Duskull with Destiny Bond, Pain Split as well.

Thanks!

mewmewdrake03

Hello,

Would you be able to breed the following Pichu?
Ability: Lighting Rod
Nature: Jolly
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Volt Tackle, Encore, Fake Out

I could trade for:
Pokemon: Venonat
Pokeball: Moonball
Ability: Compound Eyes
Nature: Timid
IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Baton Pass, Agility and Toxic Spikes

If you get a 6IV Male Jolly Pichu I could trade for a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Male Duskull with Destiny Bond, Pain Split as well.

Thanks!
Mmhhh i can try breed the pichu you want, but Can I ask you something else instead of Venonat????

Pidj

I think I still have a 6IV honedge if you're still looking for that.

If so I'd be interested in the 5IV (missing sp.a) adamant Larvitar and the 5IV female Clauncher

Akthalion

What are you looking for?

I also have:
- The Duskull I mentioned
- A Timid Male Gastly in Moonball 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Clear Smog

Could also bred a Taillow with Brave Bird, Roost and Defog as well with correct 5IV.

Pidj

ok, i'll pm you!!!!!!

Sorry I traded it. What I do have is a brave honedge with a spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/00 if you're interested?

I also have a modest chlorophyll bulbasaur with IV's of 31/xx/31/31/31/31, a modest overgrow bulbasaur with the same IVs but with giga drain egg move.
And I have 2 adamant intimidate mawile with IV's with 31/31/31/xx/31/31. One has intimidate and one has hyper cutter.

Are any of those of interest?

mewmewdrake03

Sorry I traded it. What I do have is a brave honedge with a spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/00 if you're interested?

I also have a modest chlorophyll bulbasaur with IV's of 31/xx/31/31/31/31, a modest overgrow bulbasaur with the same IVs but with giga drain egg move.
And I have 2 adamant intimidate mawile with IV's with 31/31/31/xx/31/31. One has intimidate and one has hyper cutter.

Are any of those of interest?

OOoowwwww.......... :( now i'm sad!!!!!!!!
Ok, thanks anyway!!!!!!

Pidj

Katoka

So how many shinies do I have to give to get any of the following

Gible
5IV(31/31/31/x/31/31) egg move: Iron Head, Outrage. Adamant nature. Sand Veil.

Larvitar
5IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) egg moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Iron Head. Adamant nature. Guts

Charmander

5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) egg moves: outrage. Hasty nature.

5IV (x/31/31/31/31/31) egg moves: outrage. Nature Hardy

Taurous
5IV(31/31/31/x/31/31). ABILITY INTIMIDATE, Hardy nature,

Seel
+ Sp. Atk/-Atk
5IV(xx/31/31/31/31/31)Modest nature,Thick Fat, egg moves: Belch, Horn Drill, Water Pulse.

Fletchling
5IV(31/31/31/xx/31/31), Jolly nature, HA Gale Wings.

I have quite a few starter shinnies but there all gen V or below.
Also is their anyway I can get the 6 IV larvitar with shinies

Last edited: