• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Market!

mewmewdrake03

So how many shinies do I have to give to get any of the following

Gible
5IV(31/31/31/x/31/31) egg move: Iron Head, Outrage. Adamant nature. Sand Veil.

Larvitar
5IV (31/31/31/x/31/31) egg moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Iron Head. Adamant nature. Guts

Charmander

5IV (31/x/31/31/31/31) egg moves: outrage. Hasty nature.

5IV (x/31/31/31/31/31) egg moves: outrage. Nature Hardy

Taurous
5IV(31/31/31/x/31/31). ABILITY INTIMIDATE, Hardy nature,

Seel
+ Sp. Atk/-Atk
5IV(xx/31/31/31/31/31)Modest nature,Thick Fat, egg moves: Belch, Horn Drill, Water Pulse.

Fletchling
5IV(31/31/31/xx/31/31), Jolly nature, HA Gale Wings.

I have quite a few starter shinnies but there all gen V or below.
Also is their anyway I can get the 6 IV larvitar with shinies
Hi!!!! I'll contact you by MP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

JuliusPrime

Hey, I'm interested in this one:
5IV (31/ X /31/31/31/31), Serious Nature, HALightning Rod, Egg moves: Volt Tackle, Disarming Voice, Wish, Reversal,
I can offer u:
- 6 IV Honedge,(No Guard) adamant, male with shadow sneak
- 5 IV Chespin (bulletproof) impish, male with synthesis and Spikes
Send me a pm if u want to trade

mewmewdrake03

Hey, I'm interested in this one:
5IV (31/ X /31/31/31/31), Serious Nature, HALightning Rod, Egg moves: Volt Tackle, Disarming Voice, Wish, Reversal,
I can offer u:
- 6 IV Honedge,(No Guard) adamant, male with shadow sneak
- 5 IV Chespin (bulletproof) impish, male with synthesis and Spikes
Send me a pm if u want to trade

ok,, i'll contact you :)

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
what would you want for the pokeball vivillon? I can obtain most any 6IV pokemon :)

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
ok, would you accept a 6IV brave {I think it has drought} vulpix for your 5IV hardy tauros?

Hi, I'm interested in your Dream World Arceus, Keldeo, and shiny 5IV Pichu if they're untrained. I can offer a 6IV shiny Amaura and a 6IV shiny Fennekin for the 3 of them.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
going to add onto my list lol, I am interested in an adamant hidden ability 3-4IV rhyhorn with egg moves iron tail, thunder fang and dragon rush, would you accept a 6IV mild sap sipper goomy for one? {not 100% sure if you have any rhyhorn} it sadly doesn't have any Egg moves :/

Last edited:

mewmewdrake03

going to add onto my list lol, I am interested in an adamant hidden ability 3-4IV rhyhorn with egg moves iron tail, thunder fang and dragon rush, would you accept a 6IV mild sap sipper goomy for one? {not 100% sure if you have any rhyhorn} it sadly doesn't have any Egg moves :/

So sorry, i don't have one :\

Ti4558

Do you by any chance have a modest Keldeo becuse I have a few tradable pokemon I can give you if you have one in stock. I don't care about IVs or Evs but if it has good IVs or EVs I wouldn't mind.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
Ahhahah now i'm on!!
:p according to the post, your in bed when I am online lol I am eastern US time {not sure the GMT} idk how I can set up a good time to trade :/