• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Princess Peach

Ms.Accord

♪How do I look?♪
Discuss Peach's first ever platforming game thats come out on the DS here. Make ur own topics to discuss if u wish. Heres what I wish though: I wish they added a secret world based on finding Perry's Grandpa.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Peach was so much better in Super Mario Bros. 2.

Ms.Accord

♪How do I look?♪
somewhat agreed. But at least the picking things up with the parasol was in, I didnt like how u dont die from sinking in quicksand tho =/

Dattebayo

Banned
I was happy that Peach had her own game, and it's surprisingly good. The gameplay sorta reminds me of the Yoshi's Island gameplay there's no time limit and lots of hidden paths. The music was great too, and the boss battle one was my personal favorite. I wonder when will Bowser have his own game? (sorry if that was off topic)

Ms.Accord

♪How do I look?♪
I liked the bosses, some were too easy though, like Kamek could've been more challenging, I found Wiggler and Blizzaraus hard though. Many hidden paths including quicksand paths (I cant believe I couldnt figure that out =/) and also that starfish annoyed me.