1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Super Princess Peach

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Ms.Accord, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Ms.Accord

Ms.Accord ♪How do I look?♪

Discuss Peach's first ever platforming game thats come out on the DS here. Make ur own topics to discuss if u wish. Heres what I wish though: I wish they added a secret world based on finding Perry's Grandpa.

2. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

Peach was so much better in Super Mario Bros. 2.

3. Ms.Accord

somewhat agreed. But at least the picking things up with the parasol was in, I didnt like how u dont die from sinking in quicksand tho =/

4. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

I was happy that Peach had her own game, and it's surprisingly good. The gameplay sorta reminds me of the Yoshi's Island gameplay there's no time limit and lots of hidden paths. The music was great too, and the boss battle one was my personal favorite. I wonder when will Bowser have his own game? (sorry if that was off topic)

5. Ms.Accord

I liked the bosses, some were too easy though, like Kamek could've been more challenging, I found Wiggler and Blizzaraus hard though. Many hidden paths including quicksand paths (I cant believe I couldnt figure that out =/) and also that starfish annoyed me.