• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super-Secret Bases Discussion Thread

Demonlemon

Text limitssssssssss
New decoration information:

The guy that makes flutes also makes some base decorations now

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I have a question, I head Aurune mention something about making it so that you can fly directly to your secret base but idk how to do it or if you can do it. Does anybody know if this is possible and if so how??

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
My gym is becoming extraordinary!

It finally contains an actual puzzle, which leads you to each trainer. All I need now is the jukebox to provide the gym theme, and I'm set! I can't wait! :D

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
I haven't been able to find the answer to this question, either I'm not very good at researching or it isn't out there obvious enough. Here's the question:

How do you get SSBs that are bigger than let's say the standard tutorial one you first get? I'm looking at these pics on our Serebii's update page and I noticed there are some I can't seem to find that are really big (have more space to walk in, more decorations...).

Any clarification on that would be really helpful! Thanks in advance! <- (I don't want to double post).

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I haven't been able to find the answer to this question, either I'm not very good at researching or it isn't out there obvious enough. Here's the question:

How do you get SSBs that are bigger than let's say the standard tutorial one you first get? I'm looking at these pics on our Serebii's update page and I noticed there are some I can't seem to find that are really big (have more space to walk in, more decorations...).

Any clarification on that would be really helpful! Thanks in advance! <- (I don't want to double post).

The one I currently have on Route 125 is pretty well designed, with a snake-like path linking to larger areas. You just have to look around for which one works for you.

EpicFailKid

Recently, I discovered that a Regice Doll was in someone's base, but I have searched EVERYWHERE for a QR code to obtain it. Does anyone know how to get this?

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Recently, I discovered that a Regice Doll was in someone's base, but I have searched EVERYWHERE for a QR code to obtain it. Does anyone know how to get this?
\

I got my RegiIce doll from scanning the Secret Base code of the one of the two game developers that is floating around the internet. Try one of those two.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Level Release apparently affects Secret Base Grunts

fought a Guitarist with a Lv. 87 Voltorb, Magnemite, and Pichu

Magixx

Hello, I have a few questions that has been bothering me for quite some time and I hope you guys can help me, please. Thank you. :)

1.) Is there any way to increase the amount of decorations we can implement in our secret bases?

2.) Will I be able to farm flags by adding and deleting the same secret base over and over?

3.) Is it really necessary to delete secret bases from my secret base lists in order to add new secret bases of new people? With this, when I tried to scan someones code, it says my "favourite secret bases" or whatever is full. I deleted 1 person from my favourite list and tried again, and it still says its full, therefore, i'm rather confused.

4.) What happens if i delete someone from my 'secret base list', not the 'favourite' list. Will they disappear from my game forever?

5.) How is it even possible to collect 1000 flags? (Thank goodness I don't like or want Mega Garchomp...)

Thank you for your time. :)

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
2.) Will I be able to farm flags by adding and deleting the same secret base over and over?

You don't have to add and delete bases to farm flags. You can obtain a flag from the same base once a day.

My suggestion is you obtain at least 25 bases for farming. You don't have to wait 24 hours to recollect either, just until midnight. With 25 bases, you'll reach Silver Rank in only four days, and Gold Rank in about two weeks afterwards.

Last edited:

RegalReshiram04

Alolan Champion
Hello, I have a few questions that has been bothering me for quite some time and I hope you guys can help me, please. Thank you. :)

1.) Is there any way to increase the amount of decorations we can implement in our secret bases?

3.) Is it really necessary to delete secret bases from my secret base lists in order to add new secret bases of new people? With this, when I tried to scan someones code, it says my "favourite secret bases" or whatever is full. I deleted 1 person from my favourite list and tried again, and it still says its full, therefore, i'm rather confused.

4.) What happens if i delete someone from my 'secret base list', not the 'favourite' list. Will they disappear from my game forever?

5.) How is it even possible to collect 1000 flags? (Thank goodness I don't like or want Mega Garchomp...)

Thank you for your time. :)

1.) If I recall correctly, different base locations sometimes allow more or less decorations.

2.) Yes and no. While you cannot collect the flags of bases you added on the same day you add them, this does not apply to the developers' bases (I did not test removing and re-adding them, however - there might be limitations). Basically, the developers' bases can at least be farmed once each on the day they are added, but whether they can be repeatedly farmed you will need to figure out yourself.

3.) Yes, you need to remove them from both your Base list, as well as your Favorites list.

4.) Not forever. You'll still be able to re-add them later on if you have less than 15 Bases registered.

5.) With a lot of time, 15 registered Bases, and patience. ;)

Edit:

You don't have to add and delete bases to farm flags. You can obtain a flag from the same base once a day.

My suggestion is you obtain at least 25 bases for farming. You don't have to wait 24 hours to recollect either, just until midnight. With 25 bases, you'll each Silver Rank in only four days, and Gold Rank in about two weeks afterwards.

A player can only have up to 15 registered Bases. I'm at 15, and receive the same message as Magixx above.

Last edited:

RegalReshiram04

Alolan Champion
Edit: Merged with above post. Mods please delete. Thanks.

Whats the total amount of secret bases you can have in game? How about the total amount that can be favorite'd?

Also its kinda lame on how little tree secret bases there are. And it also sucks that they dont carry any of the more elaborate shapes :/

Magixx

Ah, thanks for the answers! Appreciate it very much. Also, where will I be able to find the code for the developer's base? Thanks!