• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super-Secret Bases Discussion Thread

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Once visited a base with 4 warp panels of the same colour, which means that to get past the fence the player put up, I have to teleport at random.

I've encountered several Bases like that as well; I don't even bother with them anymore. I also found like three Bases today where I couldn't reach the flag due to the Base's owner being in the way.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
I've encountered several Bases like that as well; I don't even bother with them anymore. I also found like three Bases today where I couldn't reach the flag due to the Base's owner being in the way.

I had one of those the other night. They do it so you have to recruit them to your base. All it does is make me removed their base from mine. They obviously didn't think that one through properly.

Aetius

Did someone here ever entered in a creepy base?
For example today, I entered in one that had no music on and that at the entrance had a lot of Substitues dolls staring at you. LOL

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
For example today, I entered in one that had no music on and that at the entrance had a lot of Substitues dolls staring at you. LOL

That's awesome :3
I wish though that ambient sounds could have been added to Secret Bases though, so you could really make it feel like a cave or something like that.

Lorde

I've stumbled upon several Bases with no BGM and with the lights turned down. It's not creepy per se, but it's different. I want to make a Secret Base like that someday, but I'm currently happy with my Base right now and can't be bothered to change it.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Lorde

I've gotten a lot of flags from my Secret Pals lately; I got around 24 two days ago, 18 yesterday and 28 more this morning. At this rate I may actually collect 1,000 despite my previous cynicism.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I've gotten a lot of flags from my Secret Pals lately; I got around 24 two days ago, 18 yesterday and 28 more this morning. At this rate I may actually collect 1,000 despite my previous cynicism.

How many do you have now?

I've only got 741. :/

Ami Mizuno

I have some questions.

What is this "Getting flags from Secret Pals"? I recently reset the game (after putting everything in the bank.) and yesterday got to where I could soar (Again today I will go soaring through the sky!) and also decided to build my base in the Secret Shore (In that one spot regarded as one of the best).

Is you team in the base, set as the 3 in the front of the team from you most recent time of connecting the game to the internet?

When will the Registeel and Regirock dolls be released? Will there ever be a Regigigas one released?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I have some questions.

What is this "Getting flags from Secret Pals"? I recently reset the game (after putting everything in the bank.) and yesterday got to where I could soar (Again today I will go soaring through the sky!) and also decided to build my base in the Secret Shore (In that one spot regarded as one of the best).

Is you team in the base, set as the 3 in the front of the team from you most recent time of connecting the game to the internet?

When will the Registeel and Regirock dolls be released? Will there ever be a Regigigas one released?
Answer to question 1:
When you ask someone to become a secret pal and they go to your base, talk to them and if they collected any flags that day they give you an amount to what they got (up to 30 flags per pal). And they can only do it once and no more.

Answer to question 2: most recent time you've Game Sync'd.
Answer to question 3: We don't know when Regirock and Registeel dolls will offically come out, and there's no model for Regigigas doll unfortunately.

Last edited:

Ami Mizuno

Answer to question 1:
When you ask someone to become a secret pal and they go to your base, talk to them and if they collected any flags that day they give you an amount to what they got (up to 30 flags per pal). And they can only do it once and no more.

Answer to question 2: most recent time you've Game Sync'd.
Answer to question 3: We don't know when Regirock and Registeel dolls will offically come out, and there's no model for Regigigas doll unfortunately.

Maybe the model for it will be in an update for the game. Because I REALLY want a doll of my favorite Pokemon for my base! Or maybe it is in a DLC that also expands the Battle Resort into the Battle Fronteir! I can not be the only one who thinks that the Battle Frontier will become DLC later right? After all it is "In construction" in-game, so I think that was meant to be a hint to it being DLC in the future.

Hasty

Moonside
The chance of Battle Frontier or Regigigas doll DLC happening are very very very very very slim. But we will most likely get the Regirock and Registeel dolls in the future.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
It would have been cool though if the dolls had just been Clearance Sale dolls though. Make them 15,000 to be pricey, but easier to get.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
It would have been cool though if the dolls had just been Clearance Sale dolls though. Make them 15,000 to be pricey, but easier to get.

I think you forgot a zero there. 15,000 is pretty easy to get between Luck Insense, Amulet Coin, Prize Money O-Power, and Secret Bases. Heck, you could get it in less than five battles.

Edit: Finally got a Regice doll. >.<

Last edited:

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I'm currently working on a redesign of my gym.

It will consist of a path set by warp portals that appear to be laid out randomly in open space. However, Invisible Dolls will be everywhere, particularly surrounding the gym leader.

You can only get to the gym leader and the base's flag, which will serve as the gym's badge, by completing the gym's puzzle.