• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super-Secret Bases Discussion Thread

Ami Mizuno

I never thought I would be able to get the Time Travler Award for my base, until I just now did a Wonder Trade and got a Japanese Kyogre from it, that is from the original RSE.

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
I think you forgot a zero there. 15,000 is pretty easy to get between Luck Insense, Amulet Coin, Prize Money O-Power, and Secret Bases. Heck, you could get it in less than five battles.

Edit: Finally got a Regice doll. >.<
No I actually meant that price. Aren't the other clearance sale dolls around that price too? Can't remember as it's been awhile since I bought any.
And don't forget the move Happy Hour for getting easy cash. ;)

I'm currently working on a redesign of my gym.

It will consist of a path set by warp portals that appear to be laid out randomly in open space. However, Invisible Dolls will be everywhere, particularly surrounding the gym leader.

You can only get to the gym leader and the base's flag, which will serve as the gym's badge, by completing the gym's puzzle.

*Heavy Breathing*

I intend to redesign my gym as well, and fill it it with just Regice.
A Regice Doll Maze

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I finally got the gold flag for my Super-Secret Base in Alpha Sapphire. It's a big accomplishment for me since I've taken my time to get to this point. Only 500 more to go. :p

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Got the gold flag half a week ago. A friend of mine who goes to the same uni as me streetpases with me every weekday, so his NPC has been a good source of extra flags, haha. I can get 10 a day minimum from my base location (secret meadow) and secret shore before that as well.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
I finally got the gold flag for my Super-Secret Base in Alpha Sapphire. It's a big accomplishment for me since I've taken my time to get to this point. Only 500 more to go. :p

It took me forever to hit 500, then it took me less than a week to pass 1000.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I've finally done it, I reached 1,000+ flags! The pain of only getting like 22 bases a day and more than half of them don't have anything higher than Normal flags, meaning I couldn't collect flags from people for the most part.

That being said I can finally make my Secret Pals all Blissey fights, and not useless people who most of the time aren't collecting flags.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
I've finally done it, I reached 1,000+ flags! The pain of only getting like 22 bases a day and more than half of them don't have anything higher than Normal flags, meaning I couldn't collect flags from people for the most part.

That being said I can finally make my Secret Pals all Blissey fights, and not useless people who most of the time aren't collecting flags.

Eh, I use my secret base pals to collect items/berries/evolution stones. I grind enough EXP from rebattleing trainers during my daily berry run, and EXP isn't really my focus at the moment anyway.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Eh, I use my secret base pals to collect items/berries/evolution stones. I grind enough EXP from rebattleing trainers during my daily berry run, and EXP isn't really my focus at the moment anyway.

But the amount of EXP you receive from Blissey's using the Level release + a Lucky Egg+ EXP O-Power almost triples the amount of experience you gain from regular trainers.
It's a far better way to use Secret Base pals imo, but to each his own. :)

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
You can use secret pals to collect items AND for blissey grinding anyway.

You just need blissey team owners whose trainer class is useful.

Vale_Star

Shiny Huntress
I've only found one Blissey trainer but I don't really need five of them. One is good enough especially when trying to level my baby starters from other regions.

Hannah360

I can't get past the worn-out lamp, it said it would break if I touched it but its still there.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey guys, I really want to hear some opinions on my base.. I will be worth your time checking out cuz I have an EXP Grind team aswell :)

Hopefully to receive some feedback soon and thanks in advance !

85111740-7a11-11e4-a514-0adb4ca3f454.png

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
Out of curiosity, how many people here received the Regice Doll from Shigeru? I got it on the first day I added him, then immediately switched him out for Yuuichi Nakamura (because favorite seiyuu ok, honestly never knew he was N though).

Did you all get it on the first day? Or did it take a while?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Out of curiosity, how many people here received the Regice Doll from Shigeru? I got it on the first day I added him, then immediately switched him out for Yuuichi Nakamura (because favorite seiyuu ok, honestly never knew he was N though).

Did you all get it on the first day? Or did it take a while?

I got the Regice Doll immediately after scanning one of their Secret Base codes. I don't know which one it was, but I only had to talk to the person once and I got the doll.

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
I got the Regice Doll immediately after scanning one of their Secret Base codes. I don't know which one it was, but I only had to talk to the person once and I got the doll.

Yah, on the Secret Bases page here, it only says there's a chance of receiving it from Shigeru Ohmori, (no one else as far as I'm aware). So I assumed it was gonna be difficult to get.

savvywuff

Fire Starter
I always try to make my base in a suuuper secret area like on an island or a secret meadow or something.
Then I try to decorate it like a science-y first floor (desks and machines and stuff), and then the second floor I make it a super comfy bedroom!

Can someone help me understand what I'm doing wrong? I'm trying to scan the QR codes for the special bases--the ones for the Game Freak/Nintendo people. But my scanner won't accept the codes--it keeps telling me that they're not supported. I'd like to check these bases out if possible. They're not region-locked, are they?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. If you register the maximum number of favorites, you won't be able to scan QR codes for other bases, as they're added to your favorites automatically upon scanning. Good to know!

Last edited:

alakazam^

I have a question:

Is it possible to share different Bases by creating QR codes in different locations with different teams? Or would all the Bases' teams be the same if/when I Game Sync'd?

saPower1000

FLIP ALL THE TABLES
Yah, on the Secret Bases page here, it only says there's a chance of receiving it from Shigeru Ohmori, (no one else as far as I'm aware). So I assumed it was gonna be difficult to get.

The middle code in the image I supplied a few pages back (the one with the Blue Border) has ALWAYS given me a Regice Doll, while the other two have NEVER given me one. So to say the least in my experiences, that middle code is the one that at least has the best chance (I have 7 dolls now, because that's all I wanted)

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
First time I tried his secret base and got an item from him on the first day i got a red balloon.
I rotated him to someone else after and waited until midnight thinking they would give me a Regice doll, then searched on google how to get it.
After having found only Shigeru gives you a doll, I changed back to his base, and waited until midnight then went in and got a Regice doll

I have received quite a few from that base, you can collect more than one from him by returning the following days ^_^ In my case he only seems to be giving Regice dolls and nothing else