• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super-Secret Bases Discussion Thread

chibiowl

Does anyone know whether the battle settings can be set to double battles?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Yes, it can. :) My gym's theme is going to be double battles.

Last edited:

chibiowl

Does the 6 Blisseys thing really work? Because I only seem to get battles with 3 pokemon and their levels are scaled down.

Does the 6 Blisseys thing really work? Because I only seem to get battles with 3 pokemon and their levels are scaled down.

The person who made it decided to change the team and scale down the levels, as a lot of people weren't happy. He posted the info on the SuperSecretBases Sub Reddit.

I have him in my base because I hadn't found many more people sharing yet.

L0RD GENGAR

The level Release stops the level scaleling. It puts them at the level they really are, but pretty sure you need it and they need it

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Trying to find it too.
I'm trying to find a lot of secret bases parts that can only be found by talking to people, so can I also ask where to get the Pokeflute and Jukebox?

I found the Pokéflute; it's located in Lilycove City, in a house far east. A black belt will give it to you.

Still searching for the jukebox.

shadowF

do the pokemon mega evolve when you battle someone from the secret bases?

Okay so for those of you looking. If you are looking for the level release, go to the battle resort (after the delta episode obviously) , go up the stairs, turn right and follow the path around. Then go down the wooded pier and enter the first house. The lady will give it to you.

I put it in my gym, feel free to test it and see if you need it too.
HNI_0014.JPG

Mudster

Master of the Legend
Has anyone tried making a secret base, creating a QR code, then moving base and re-scanning? We'd definitely get guaranteed gym satisfaction then!

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Kinda upset I can't select Kindler as my Avatar for my bases, I can be a Hiker or a small child but being a mid sized dude is out of the question.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Kinda upset I can't select Kindler as my Avatar for my bases, I can be a Hiker or a small child but being a mid sized dude is out of the question.

It may be possible we'll unlock more things as we increase rank. So far, it has been confirmed that reaching Bronze unlocks more decorations.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
My multiple base theory has been tested for self-utilization, and it failed.

We are not allowed to scan our own QR codes, even if the base has been deleted. However, we can still create as many QR codes as we want, which means can create and share multiple bases.

Loophole: For those who own more than one copy of ORAS, you are still able to share bases between the two copies. This will allow you to test your bases to ensure accuracy before sharing it with others.

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
So some bases have two floors?

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Yep! I currently have one of those. You need to obtain a Staircase in order to access the second floor, though. You can get that from a Lass at the Base Guild in Fortree City.

Sweet! Where are these ones?