• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super-Secret Bases Discussion Thread

RegalReshiram04

Alolan Champion
Ah, thanks for the answers! Appreciate it very much. Also, where will I be able to find the code for the developer's base? Thanks!

Post 837 of this thread has a link.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
I have a question, I head Aurune mention something about making it so that you can fly directly to your secret base but idk how to do it or if you can do it. Does anybody know if this is possible and if so how??

All you got to do is touch your map, open it up and it will show the options, Places, Pokemon, Trainers, Bases, and Berries. View Details on the Bases Option and you can fly from there (although not compatible with the Eon Flute, which was a little disappointing in my opinion :()

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I guess I can cancel my request for any trainers with Dragon-Type teams for my gym. Honestly, that is the silliest thing ever that all you can have is a selection of ten or so teams, all of which have weak first stage Pokemon. Why can't one of the trainer classes at least be a Dragon Tamer? A team of three basic Dragon-Types would be better than nothing.

That combined with only being able to have three Pokemon on a team is really ruining my hopes and dreams of building a gym. I am so upset right now. Why Gamefreak, why?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
1.) If I recall correctly, different base locations sometimes allow more or less decorations.

2.) Yes and no. While you cannot collect the flags of bases you added on the same day you add them, this does not apply to the developers' bases (I did not test removing and re-adding them, however - there might be limitations). Basically, the developers' bases can at least be farmed once each on the day they are added, but whether they can be repeatedly farmed you will need to figure out yourself.

3.) Yes, you need to remove them from both your Base list, as well as your Favorites list.

4.) Not forever. You'll still be able to re-add them later on if you have less than 15 Bases registered.

5.) With a lot of time, 15 registered Bases, and patience. ;)

Edit:

A player can only have up to 15 registered Bases. I'm at 15, and receive the same message as Magixx above.

I currently have 25 bases. What you're seeing is the message for the max limit on Favorites. Bases are added to your Favorites List automatically. Remove them from the list, and you'll be good.

Last edited:

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
Oh cool so we can go to masudas base? Awesome.

Ok so I'm having a bit of a problem. I currently have 30 secret bases added to my game. I went to add a few more and it said that I had the maximum number of favorites and I needed to delete some so I could add more. No big deal. I deleted all of my favorites and went to scan some more codes and it gave me the same exact message, that I had too many favorites. How do I get more bases added or is 30 the limit?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Ok so I'm having a bit of a problem. I currently have 30 secret bases added to my game. I went to add a few more and it said that I had the maximum number of favorites and I needed to delete some so I could add more. No big deal. I deleted all of my favorites and went to scan some more codes and it gave me the same exact message, that I had too many favorites. How do I get more bases added or is 30 the limit?

30 is the limit

What are you guys' favorite base type and interior?

Mine would have to be the grass-y ones and two-floor interiors, though seeing as how there aren't any grass ones like that I am rather enjoying the the one's with 2 rooms in the back [that require the boards]. I'm really curious as to what others in here like!

Polecat

Cool Cat
My favorite base type would probably be the caves. I have a base on Route 113 and it's really cool. Not much space in there but it still has enough to add stuff.

How do you choose the team that other people battle when in your base? Is it made up of Pokemon you have in your party when you first make the base? I'd really like to know how this is determined.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master

Mine would have to be the grass-y ones and two-floor interiors, though seeing as how there aren't any grass ones like that I am rather enjoying the the one's with 2 rooms in the back [that require the boards]. I'm really curious as to what others in here like!

I currently have the Sigma base interior, which is the one consisting of a long, snake-like path connecting two larger areas. This interior is definitely my favorite, as it is a great design for any gym.

I also love the Delta interior, which consists of one large, long area, good for mazes and multiple trainer battles.

I currently have the Sigma base interior, which is the one consisting of a long, snake-like path connecting two larger areas. This interior is definitely my favorite, as it is a great design for any gym.

I also love the Delta interior, which consists of one large, long area, good for mazes and multiple trainer battles.

Going by those descriptions I think I know which you're talking about, and yeah, those are pretty great, too! Those names, though, where'd they come from? Sigma Base and Delta, I mean. Are those actual names given to the interiors that I am unaware of? o.o

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Going by those descriptions I think I know which you're talking about, and yeah, those are pretty great, too! Those names, though, where'd they come from? Sigma Base and Delta, I mean. Are those actual names given to the interiors that I am unaware of? o.o

These are the original names of the interiors from Ruby & Sapphire. I still use the names since it's the same designs. I figured the names carried over to ORAS.

Last edited:

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I've finally completed my gym! :D

If you can, I'd love for everyone to check it out and tell me what you think. I put the code in the QR Code thread. I hope you guys really like it!

route119-2i.jpg
route119-6i.jpg

I like the dark caves, trees, and bushes. Prefrence to the tree on the outside (which sucks cause it has the most basic designs) but I like the grassy bush interior.

Im thinking about making a ghost/dark type gym using the first base shape. Just got to find a couple hex maniacs and female delinquents for secret pals :)

Eldéen

Hey there, tbh I didn't read all the thread, so excuse me if the question is already answered.

First of all, I know that it's possible to delete secret bases from other people by using the PC in their base. Well, works fine with me, but now I have a secret base form someone who placed some decorations right in front of the door so it's impossible to reach the PC. I already saw people blocking the way to their flaggs, but blocking the way to the PC, too? Quite annoying, if you ask me.

So is there any way to get rid of that secret base without being able to reach its PC?

Thowra

The Silver Brumby
Is anyone having trouble scanning QR codes? Every time I try to scan a code I get the message 'The QR code failed to be read. Please try again.' I've scanned about 30 bases so far and only 1 base managed to get registered. Am I supposed to upgrade to the latest patch to scan secret base codes or something?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Hey there, tbh I didn't read all the thread, so excuse me if the question is already answered.

First of all, I know that it's possible to delete secret bases from other people by using the PC in their base. Well, works fine with me, but now I have a secret base form someone who placed some decorations right in front of the door so it's impossible to reach the PC. I already saw people blocking the way to their flaggs, but blocking the way to the PC, too? Quite annoying, if you ask me.

So is there any way to get rid of that secret base without being able to reach its PC?

Go to your own base and use your PC there.