• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super-Secret Bases Discussion Thread

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
Trying to get 1000 flags is super annoying, especially when I have encountered so many people who block access to their flags. Also, the amount of Rayquaza I see is ridiculous, people will do anything to abuse this monster.

For some reason, Hoopa does not appear in people's secret bases. I tested this with my sister and it did not appear on the base trainer's team. It was Unbound at the time though; does that mean only the regular one appear? I'm one to believe it doesn't appear at all regardless of form from experience, but I don't know for sure...

Another random question, but can Shaymin Sky appear in secret bases? Seems like time based form changes don't appear, but I am not certain...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I finally collected 1,000 flags in Omega ruby. It took me so long since I almost never play the game any more but I'm just happy that I finally got this done ha ha now I will focus on buying decorations for my base.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Two gyms in, I'm now working on my third.

This one will feature a dual typing: Ice and Psychic. I've already decided Jynx will be the main pokemon (clearly), I just gotta figure out the other two. I'm considering Mamoswine and Grumpig.

Raravian

Ditto Pimp
Has there been a change to oras that disables qr code secret bases?
Nope, not that I know off. Scanned a whole bunch of them yesterday, and it worked just fine. What kind of error are you receiving? Sometimes you need to clear space in your PC to make room for the Secret Base you want to scan a QR code for. If you start up your Secret Base's PC, you can navigate to your saved bases and delete the ones you don't want to keep. I found that I had a lot of bases stored in there that I didn't consciously save or fave, they just loaded there for some reason and made it impossible to scan certain codes until I deleted them. That might be the case in your situation as well

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I love battling dragon types, legendary pokemon and Blissey in my secret bases. Blissey is helping my pokemon because of the large exp share that I get from defeating it. I have my secret base set to Rotation battle so I can face all three Blisseys with my strongest pokemon and two pokemon I am training up.

alexsortor

Secret Base Trainer
Question regarding the Square-One Mat. Has anyone else had trouble getting it to work? I've set up a few and my friend just walked on top of it without being sent back to the beginning.

Ultrar2g

i am just curious, it there a way to obtain the regirock and registeel dolls in game, message me if you know how to get those two

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I got my base to platinum rank a few months ago, and since then I've redecorated it about half a dozen times. Most recently, I themed it after Sonic and the Secret Rings.

Dr. Eeviil

I finally collected 1,000 flags in Omega ruby. It took me so long since I almost never play the game any more but I'm just happy that I finally got this done ha ha now I will focus on buying decorations for my base.

Yeah, it took me forever to get 1,000 flags too. What I finally ended up doing was "collecting" bases that were on the 2 secret islands so that I had all of those spots filled. Whenever I did a game sync, I checked for new bases there, and favorited them. Then I could just run around and get a dozen flags in 5 minutes. These days I don't actually do much with my base however. Most of my time these days is breeding up various pokemans with perfect IVs.

Shindo

Anyone intrested in being friends with me and trading out secret bases? mine is ald old ruins near route 120,

Reithandina

I don't know if it's come up yet, I don't actually have the patience to read 57 pages, but.. Why doesn't the QR codes, in the Special base Distributions, work?