• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Sentai (The other side of Power Rangers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month I bought fourteen Super Sentai opening theme songs on iTunes. The fourteen opening songs were from the following seasons:
Battle Fever J
Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan
Dai Sentai Goggle V
Kagaku Sentai Dynaman
Choudenshi Bioman
Hikari Sentai Maskman
Kousoku Sentai Turboranger
Choujin Sentai Jetman
Gosei Sentai Dairanger
Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger
GoGo Sentai Boukenger
Engine Sentai Go-Onger
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters

Ilikepiex7

the first images of the "sixth" ranger is out and he is a gold/sliver ranger depending on which team he is helping. For Pato he is gold and for Lupin he is sliver.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Same. The new series Lupin Vs Pato has been delightfully entertaining. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
If start getting pre-Zyuranger seasons then I will be a very happy Platinum Fan. I want to collect all the Sentai DVDs.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Well here is something that was revealed yesterday involving Super Sentai: http://www.morphinlegacy.com/2018/05/jetman-gaoranger-coming-dvd.html

While I'm going to wait until Shout Factory officially announces it before going too overboard, if this does turn out to be true it's great news. Jetman is one of the best Super Sentai series' ever made (so much so in my opinion that I routinely recommend it as an entry point for people who are new to Super Sentai) and getting an official release of a subbed version in the US would be amazing.

KantoLegends

Just finished watching Lupin vs Pat and honestly, I don't get what the point of having two "competing" teams was. The writers make the Patrangers lose all the time and it's beyond annoying at this point. They've only been given three auxiliary mecha while the Lupinrangers now have over double that. I know they are meant to retrieve the Lupin collection, but it's ridiculous how the Lupinrangers are always put on top.

Antiyonder

Overlord
So TubiTV is a thing that became available since my inactivity in the forum.

But yeah for those who haven't been able to get (all of) the DVDs it has for streaming Jetman to Hurricaneger, plus the other Toku shows:
- Kamen Rider
- Kamen Rider Kuuga
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever
- Ultraman

And a good bit of Ultraman.

Status
Not open for further replies.