• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Sentai (The other side of Power Rangers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartD

I have been following Ninninger since it started and so far I'm enjoying what I am seeing. I just heard in the 7th episode, that Ninja Red and Hurricanger Red are going to appear. That's rather early. I'm not complaining. I hope the other ninjas Sentai appear as well for a big legendary teamup of ninjas.

I never saw other rangers appearing in other series besides team-ups and anniversary specials. I read Akaranger will be there too. I'll look foward to it.

Dax

Legend
So I'm the only one that's not really into Ninninjer? :( I just don't like the characters. I only like Blue and Pink. White is cute too, I guess. There's just an element of excitement that I'm lacking.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I never saw other rangers appearing in other series besides team-ups and anniversary specials. I read Akaranger will be there too. I'll look foward to it.

Akaranger is appearing too? Wow, I didn't know that. I still think it's a little early for them to be appearing. I would have preferred if the Ninningers were a little more experienced for the meeting, but from what it sounds like the red ninjas are coming to teach them, so it kinda fits with them being rookie ninjas at this point. Either way I am excited.

Ilikepiex7

wow past characters returning wow the other time they did that outside movies was Gokaiger guess they are doing it since this season is 40 years after gorenger started despite only being team 39

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Well it happened. A certain teamup among shinobi reds. I wish we got to see the others with the Ninningers, but maybe they'll come later. I'm still hooked on this series.

SmartD

Looking at Starninger's design more, it looks like a cross between Oh Red/Red Zeo Ranger and Shinken Gold/Gold Samurai Ranger. Does anyone else think so?

Ilikepiex7

not a big surprise considering how many of them came back a few years ago for Gokaiger (Red, Yellow, Pink, and Master)

I've never seen Dekaranger so the announcement of the 10 Years After movie doesn't excite me too much, but I am glad for fans of Deka. I hope they continue to do these 10 Years After movies.

Ilikepiex7

Kamen Rider Ghost is the next kamen rider series and will likely have a crossover with the sentai team after ninninger

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
https://twitter.com/ShoutFactory/status/619710422246137856

Gosei Sentai Dairanger is finally confirmed for a DVD Release in the US.

I've never seen Dairanger before. But it was one of the Sentai I really wanted to see. This is good news for me. Maybe my beloved Kakurangers will be next. How would love to have them on DVD. Do these japanese DVDs play on regular DVD players or do you need like some kind of special translator or something? Because I wouldn't mind starting to collect these.

Antiyonder

Overlord
I've never seen Dairanger before. But it was one of the Sentai I really wanted to see. This is good news for me. Maybe my beloved Kakurangers will be next. How would love to have them on DVD. Do these japanese DVDs play on regular DVD players or do you need like some kind of special translator or something? Because I wouldn't mind starting to collect these.

The DVD in question is made for English players. Audio is Japanese while there will be English Subs. Zyuranger has already been available since February.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
This isn't anything major or anything, but I just finished watch the Super Sentai series Abaranger! In honor of Dino Charge I decided to go back and watch some dinosaur seasons. I decided with Abaranger first since I already had seen Dino Thunder. I can't believe how similar and different those seasons were. Abaranger was a great season. Glad I got to see it.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Another Super Sentai update from ole Platinum fan. Not long ago I watched Abaranger. Now originally I was going to watch Dekaranger next but I was so fired up with dinosaur theme sentai that I watched Kyoryuger next and marathoned the entire series. I enjoyed it. It's going to be funny to now watch Dino Charge now that I have seen all of Kyoryuger and all the dancing transformations. So after enjoying Kyoryuger I was ready to finally watch Dekaranger. But once again I got side tracked. This time by Magiranger. I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it or not, but I always found Magiblue cute. So I watched Magiranger instead to watch Magiblue in all her glory. I enjoyed Magiranger and hopefully I will finally get to Dekaranger. Afterwords I don't know what series to follow next.

Ilikepiex7

Another Super Sentai update from ole Platinum fan. Not long ago I watched Abaranger. Now originally I was going to watch Dekaranger next but I was so fired up with dinosaur theme sentai that I watched Kyoryuger next and marathoned the entire series. I enjoyed it. It's going to be funny to now watch Dino Charge now that I have seen all of Kyoryuger and all the dancing transformations. So after enjoying Kyoryuger I was ready to finally watch Dekaranger. But once again I got side tracked. This time by Magiranger. I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it or not, but I always found Magiblue cute. So I watched Magiranger instead to watch Magiblue in all her glory. I enjoyed Magiranger and hopefully I will finally get to Dekaranger. Afterwords I don't know what series to follow next.

Just finish Deka before Dekaranger 10 years later is subbed it comes out in October in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.