• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super smash bros™ Brawl club Remade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typo

been a while
Who/ich is your least favorite character and why?
I am sorry Typo, but i agree with DD, Mr. Game&Watch too, i just think they have been uncreative with him.

rofl chill I was joking. Try some of his Aerial attacks and Smash attacks. I rarely use his special attacks, and only sometimes his normal attacks. G&W's special attacks are too situational, and his normal ones are up-close damage raisers.

Dattebayo

Banned
:'(

Me: Yoshi. I just can't get a feel for him. I had the same problem with Melee.

And on a side note, holy crap @ the new style. XD

:'( Yoshi is my second main xD *you get 1 warning* lol j/k xP
yeah.... Ness > Lucas all time imo xD Lucas only got great hair.

Typo

been a while
:'( Yoshi is my second main xD *you get 1 warning* lol j/k xP
rofl. but seriously, how do you use him? What is your strategy with him?
yeah.... Ness > Lucas all time imo xD Lucas only got great hair.

lol I'm your opposite today. Lucas is way better imo. His special attacks are so much easier, and his PK Thunder owns more than Ness's.

well yoshi got some great smash moves thats... great xD very strong and great reach. he got some amazing meteor smashes and great airplay. as long as you can control the power of egg. you should be able to use him xD just practice ;)

Leomon

The digital warrior
well yoshi got some great smash moves thats... great xD very strong and great reach. he got some amazing meteor smashes and great airplay. as long as you can control the power of egg. you should be able to use him xD just practice ;)

so that is how you beat me all the time with him, but not anymore, now i know your secret. *evil laugh*

well.... i still have dedede, pikachu (who i am best with), Mario... and many more... and you got c. falcon... x_x

Leomon

The digital warrior
dont forget about Link, and Wario when i/you have Brawl, which is on your birthday, am i correct.

Typo

been a while
HOLY CRAP! I found a site where you can download EVERY SONG ON BRAWL. Not posting it until I get the OK from Nintendo. Just e-mailed them. While we're on the subject though...

What is your favorite song featured in SSBB?

For me it's Live and Learn (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle) and Tetris A and B.

John Light

My favourites have to be:

Live and Learn from Sonic Adventure
Ridley from Super Metroid (my favourite game)
Tal Tal Heights from Link's Awakening (such an amazing game)
Hyrule Field from Ocarina of Time
Victory Road from Pokemon RSE

I only know of these via YouTube as I have only Preordered the game

but I have downloaded most of them to my pc in FLV formate

Last edited:

Shadow_ninjask

Or is it the bagel?
Off topic:I'm trying to get 3 things in Challenges mode (to be exact,the "Mach Rider" CD,which one can get by beating 50 alloys in Endless Brawl,the Liquid Snake sticker,which is unlocked by beating 10 enemies in Cruel Brawl,and the Red Alloy trophy,which is locked until 5 enemies in Cruel Brawl are defeated)but the only problem is I always get KO'd before I reach 50 enemies in Endless Brawl,and the "Pit flying under Battlefield" strategy never works,as they all walk to the other side of the stage and proceed to gang up on me.So I was hoping if someone here knew any good strategies to help out.

On topic:
That would be Peach,and here are 2 reasons:

1: One of the worst Final Smashes in the game (which is useful to only sidescrollers,and wakes opponents up in one hit),and
2: Turnips + Someone who is trying to recover = easy KO.

It constantly changes.Right now it ties between "Calling to the Night ("Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops")","Seven Rings in Hand ("Sonic and the Secret Rings")",and "Title/Ending ("Super Mario World")".

Another topic:
What was the last Event Match you beat?
That was "High-Tech Special Forces",and I couldn't have done it without the aid of my good friend,the Hammer.

Mikaruge84

I haven't heard any song yet so I answer this topic in half an hour again.

Haven't got the game yet...

Trace360

zzzzzz
The final destination song

The very last event match was the one I played last, I think it took me at least two to three tries to beat it.

Leomon

The digital warrior
still going through all the songs...

Event match zero FTW!

ttech5

Battle Master
"Brawl 4 all"

i'll rejoin. lucario is my fav. i didn't know LW was permabanned i thought it was only temp

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!

I really don't know, but my favorites are Jungle Level Ver. 2, Main Theme (Super Mario 64), that one Mario Tennis/Golf song, and Gourmet Race. Actually, Gourmet Race might have to be my favorite. :)

I'm not sure...

Peach because:
1. Her strengths barely make up for her weaknesses, and
2. Side special is not explosive anymore

Dattebayo

Banned
New Super Mario Bros. theme, Team Galactic battle theme, Star Fox main theme, Ocarina of Time music, Gyromite, Ridley's theme. You know, I can keep continue answering the answer for as long as I want.

What was the last event Event Match you beat?
Co-op event #21, I don't know the title of the event though.

brawl 4 all!

hello! i would like to join please. i tryed joining in the first brawl club but, my post kinda got ignored, so i cant say i'm rejoining.

my fave and best character is lucas (his up B attack is just DANGEROUS when you know how to use it!)

Last edited:
brawl 4 all!

I got Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Monday, and I must say I'm enjoying it! Unfortunately, I don't have Wi-Fi so I can't Brawl anyone here! :(

I don't have many characters unlocked right now, but I hope I have everyone unlocked by the end of next month at the very most!

I played Brawl for quite a bit at my friends house before I got my own copy, so I was able to get right into the game. My favourite character is King Dedede simple because with him I am amazing. If you don't leave King Dedede vulnerable very often, he can be a monster. I love using his fFS in crowded stages!

Fire Emblem:Attack, Twilight Princess:Main Theme, that Tetris one with the name that escapes me..and Ground Theme(the Mario one..is that the name?).

Status
Not open for further replies.