• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Smash Bros: Grande Duel

Well, the title is pending, but that's what I've got so far. I actually was inspired by this from 'you' and his Encyclopediac Pokemon idea, where SPPf members have a say in the fic. Well, here's my take on it.

I have decided that sometime in early 2007 or late 2006, I will make a fic namely Super Smash Bros: Grande Duel (As said before, title pending). It will be basically a fic where I will have some of the greatest characters in Nintendo history duke it out for the title of the champ. Now here's where all you SPPf members come in.

I haven't put too much thought into the characters, items, stages, or even some of the extra little tidbits. If anyone has an idea for a character, item, or stage, please do tell and give me a small description and/or picture of what you're talking about.

So what does everyone say? Yey? Ney? Do tell.

~fuzzy out~

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
I'd say having the Hands as the antagonists of course. It'll be hard to make a plotline for it, but with Brawl coming out, I'm sure there'll be a lot of good ideas then.

Yes, the hands were a given. And of course Mario will be there, along with Link and probably Mewtwo. That's all I can tell for sure right now though. And I think I may already have the plotline down.

~fuzzy out~

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
I figure 'Grand Duel' would fit the name more... but eh, that's just me.

Also, don't forget that Super Smash Bros. involves the main Nintendo symbols.

I know, but I don't want Pikachu in this. Seriously, the first member to suggest Pikachu or any of its "clones" will be shot in the head. *is shot*

I figure Link and Mario because they're part of two of the biggest Nintendo franchises, and Mewtwo because of his lust for power.

And I dunno why I decided Grande...meh.

~fuzzy out~

Ash_Junior

Irredeemable Nerd
Ganondorf, Bowser, and Peach come to mind....

maye that little mushroom dude...

I'll have to talk to my roommate, and see which ones were in the first games (he's played most/all of 'em)

El hariyamer

Order of the Green
The ones in the first game were Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Fox McCloud and Samus Aran. Secret characters were Luigi, Ness, Captain Falcon and Jigglypuff.

The new characters in the second game were Bowser, Dr. Mario, Falco Lombardi, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, Marth, Mewtwo, Mr. Game and Watch, Princess Peach, Princess Zelda, Pichu, Roy and Young Link.

Upcoming characters in Brawl are Wario, Pit, Meta Knight and Solid Snake. I have no idea what he's doing there either.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, but I already know all the SSB characters thus far. Ganon might not appear, but rather Vaati...but that's just a rough idea. Probably Bowser and...maybe somebody else from the Mario series?

~fuzzy out~