• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Smash Bros- The Search for the Gem [Discussion thread here]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right, this is the Discussion topic for the Super Smash Bros Roleplay! The RP will start sometime soon, once I feel there's enough people. You can sign up after that time. After all, in the Subspace Emissary, Some characters didn't appear for ages (Sonic only appeared in the final showdown).

Super Smash Bros -The Search for the Gem​

Welcome to Smash World. In this world, trophies can be brought to life, creating a fully living, fully breathing creature. The creatures of this world all may look different, but their goals are the same- their aim is to win battles against eachother.

However, whenever crisis arises, the creatures of Smash World form together as one big group to try and stop the crisis. Once in the past, dark black holes, created by bombs, were set off all over the smash world, sending everything within a certain radius into subspace. Many creatures joined together and stopped the perpetrator of this, Taboo. Even crooks such as Bowser, Ganondorf and Wario helped.

That was all several years ago. Creatures don't get old in Smash World. The Subspace Emissaries have been mostly forgotten, only there deep within the minds of the warriors who fought in the crisis. Today, the battles continue. There is set to be a massive tournament soon, promising to be the largest in all the history of Smash World. Everybody wants in on the action, to be the champion of Smash World.

That is where you come in. You are one of these fighters.

Ok then, discussion! This is the OOC section. I don't want to see it in the thread AT ALL. If you have something Out of Character to say, say it here.

Other than that, this place is the most liberal of the three threads in terms of what you can do. Just follow the Serebii Forums Rules, and we'll all be happy!

You can post in this thread if you're not in the RP, but make it relevant to the RP please.

Ok then, I'll offer up a question to begin the thread:
Who would like to Fathom what the Plot will be? Obviously, I'll be creating most of it, but I want your speculation.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Just follow the Serebii Forums Rules, and we'll all be happy!

1. Discussion Threads require Mod Permission before they can be created.

2. Any threads made without permission from now on will be locked, and the creator will face the possibility of their RPG itself being locked as well.

Try again in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.