• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Smash Bros. Thread (Read the First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woot21

super noob
That would be terrible. Then I would have to buy both versions.
Just like Pokemon? I'm going to say there will be content that requires both games.

woot21 out dawgs

Dattebayo

Banned
Mega Man, Bowser Jr., Little Mac, Professor Layton, and Dawn/Lyra/Hilda (shoot me plz) better be in the either of those two versions, and I will be a happy man, unless Iris makes it.

As I said, unlocking every character is more major than catching all of the Pokemon.

It's gonna be annoying trying to adjust out of the gamecube controller. I am really used to it

Blazios

Hey, I'd buy both versions anyway.

Might I just reiterate that WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:

woot21

super noob
Mega Man, Bowser Jr., Little Mac, Professor Layton, and Dawn/Lyra/Hilda (shoot me plz) better be in the either of those two versions, and I will be a happy man, unless Iris makes it.
Please just stop. Dawn nor any other anime character will be playable, in either version. And this is for everyone else, please please NO roster speculation. Part of the reason the old SSB4 thread was closed.

EDIT: @Rentaline99: They were red clouds.

woot21 out dawgs

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
My predictions: Starfy, Isaac (Golden Sun), Animal Crossing character, Ridley, Toad, Advance Wars character, and the return of Melee characters.

Third party is hard to say. I could see a Team Ninja character. I've always wanted Mega Man in it. A Final Fantasy and/or Dragon Quest character wouldn't surprise me. Pac-Man would be cool, but I don't know what moves he could have...

Blazios

And this is for everyone else, please please NO roster speculation. Part of the reason the old SSB4 thread was closed.

Ah, but it never said anything about roster speculation for SSB5 :p

Which one will be which, I wonder?

Dattebayo

Banned
Please just stop. Dawn nor any other anime character will be playable, in either version.

I'm not speculating anime characters anymore, and Dawn's a video game character along with Lyra and Hilda. It's not fair that you decide which character should be in the game and who shouldn't. Each and one of us is suppose to show our fair share of characters we wish to see in SSB.

snowagerattack

B-FC: 0561-7881-1612
i havent played brawl in a while, but, i think they're making a NEW smash bros. because they're making a WII 2. and they make a super smash bros. for every new nintendo game system. the sequence involves Nintendo 64 > Gamecube > Wii then... > Wii 2. So i can't wait to see the new characters involve in it!

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I'm not speculating anime characters anymore, and Dawn's a video game character along with Lyra and Hilda. It's not fair that you decide which character should be in the game and who shouldn't. Each and one of us is suppose to show our fair share of characters we wish to see in SSB.

You're thinking is flawed, the only reason Red was in the game is so Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard could be showcased.

There is no way another human from Pokemon will be in the SSB series.

woot21

super noob
You are cleary talking about Dawn's anime appearance, it's in your sig for fucks sake. And no, we don't need the roster wishlists yet. We don't need people posting why Crash Bandicoot will be in, or why Sora should be. I'm not limiting just other people, I'm limiting myself too. I'd love to start campaigning for Jr. Troopa, but I know part of the reason we had problems in the old threads was flaming from the roster speculation. And this is for everyone DO NOT post roster wishlists.

woot21 out dawgs

Dattebayo

Banned
You're thinking is flawed, the only reason Red was in the game is so Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard could be showcased.

There is no way another human from Pokemon will be in the SSB series.

How about making the second popular starter set playable; would that still work?

Dattebayo

Banned
^ They'll probably use a brand new physic just so all SSB titles are different/unique from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.