• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Smash Brothers: Angels

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
TAC
Near Castle Dedede
Pop Star
Night

TAC was sneaking up toward the castle very stealthfully, attempting to bypass any guards that were nearby. Something caught TAC's eye flying through the nightsky. TAC camoflauged himself, waiting for his chance to sneak around the flying person. Maybe they didn't notice him at all, or maybe they are doing some random routine. TAC saw it fly up near him. The creature was a round blue monster with wearing a white mask and having demon-like wings. TAC then noticed the glowing yellow blade that it had. No way, that's...the legendary blade Galaxia! TAC knew this blade very well, no one had been able to steal it, and tell the tale. Apparently, the legendary blade belonged to one of Dedede's guards named Meta Knight. But if that were the case...that means that this creature was the legend in the flesh.

"State your business," called Meta Knight. "Hiding is no use, I know that someone's out there."

Busted thought TAC. Well, since he knows I'm here...might as well, give him a greeting he'll remember. TAC threw his left hand at the masked knight and scratched a small bit of the mask. A coin appeared in his hand, and soon, TAC looked like a purple version of meta knight with a light blue mask rather than the white one. TAC then said, "I am the legendary knight, Meta Knight. And i believe you have my blade Galaxia." TAC rushed forth with his own forged Galaxia and tried to strike on Meta Knight.

OOC: Okay, Blivsey go on ahead and write out the battle. I don't care who wins or loses, although my money would be on Meta Knight for obvious reasons. And I was hoping that Meta Knight would meet up with TAC.
------------------------
Regulus
Red Mountain
Planet Bomber
Evening

Regulus was able to easily beat the Ice Spider and was headed straight for the fiery anchor of Altair's old ship. Red Mountain was not just any mountain, it was an active volcano, which was odd because it had no connection to the land below. Regulus flew to the top of the mountain and headed straight for the center of the fiery furnace. He found a small rock situated in the exact middle of the volcano. The black-suited Bomber landed on the rock and suddenly the ground er volcano started to shake. A large robot with two disconnected hands, a round belly, and a funnel hat on its black head with glowing eyes, arose from the magma surrounding the rock.

"Hades..." Regulus said aloud. "Let's go, you versus me." Hades' eyes to glow blue then a laser started firing. Regulus easily just walked around the rock and avoided the burning blue death. Regulus threw a bomb toward the head and the bomb exploded. Sparks started to fly from the robot, but nowhere near Regulus. Hades threw its left hand toward Regulus. Regulus hit the hand with the bomb and caused the hand itself to explode into nothing. Regulus then threw another bomb at Hades and the robot started to sink into the molten rock below it.

"That was too easy also. How can I fight Bomberman if these are the only challenges here." Regulus said to himself. "I will never be able to regain my honor if I cannot win a fight with him."

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
(OOC: Concluding the siege of Hyrule Castle. Trying to make the Ganondorf post as family-friendly as possible for ya. Previously it had beheadings and wiping blood off of his sword and all that good stuff, but I didn't think you'd want it. Meta Knight later today.)

Ganondorf
Hyrule Castle Grounds
Hyrule
High Noon

Ganondorf walked calmly though the remains of the battle on the castle grounds. Many of his own units had fallen, but many more of the Castle Guard now lay defeated. Even now, his grunts were inside of the Castle, clearing out the lower levels of any straggling defenders. He turned to the King Bulblin, who was overseeing his own forces at the moment.

"Report," he demanded, immediately garnering the commander's attention.

"My forces report that they will have the Castle interior secured for your entry shortly," he said obediently. Ganondorf chuckled, gave him an approving wave of the arm and returned to his own creatures. Nonverbally, he commanded them to guard both entryways to the castle - two flying units and five ground-based ones apiece, and the flying ones were to send for assistance if any complications arose.

Not long after giving this command, Ganondorf saw very clearly King Bublin give him a nod, signaling that his forces had done their work. With that, Ganondorf summoned a squad of his finest troops to him: Two Darkhammers, a Darknut, four Dynalfos and five Stalfos. Ganondorf looked once more to the sky to see a curtain of black clouds covering the land, forming the beginnings of a massive storm. He turned his head back to the Castle doors, laughing heartily.

How appropriate.

Ganondorf began his march through the Castle itself. The Bulblins had left only a few, cowering guards, all of which were quickly dispatched. A few remaining soldiers tried to set up blockades in narrow hallways, but they were always quickly defeated, and only one Dynalfos was lost before reaching the Castle's upmost level. The throne room had, of course, been locked tight and barricaded from the inside, he found. But this was no matter. Ganondorf formed a dark sphere in each hand and simultaneously flung them at the enormous doors, blasting them wide openand shaking the foundations of Hyrule Castle itself.

The throne room held what must have been another fifty soldiers, all with their shields up and pikes out, ready to defend their Queen, the lady Zelda. Ganondorf laughed again, holding out his arms in triumph. He had been waiting for this day for a very long time, and now it was perfectly sitting in his grasp. The weather outside had now developed into a full gale. Unfortunately, that denied him any more aerial backup, but he would not need it. He raised his arm parallel to his side and motioned with only his hand for his force to begin advancing. Drawing his sword, Ganondorf walked slowly and directly toward Queen Zelda, leaving the underlings to fight each other.

"Our time has come," he announced to her, relishing in his victory. "For many months, we prepared. We grew stronger while you rested in your cradle of power, believing your people were safe… protected. You were trusted to lead Hyrule, but you were deceived. You assumed that no force could challenge you. And now… finally, I have returned." At this, he broke his walk into a full charge, his force already engaging the enemy. Zelda herself began to approach him, ready to engage in a duel.

Ganondorf and Queen Zelda fought a long battle, each expertly parrying the other's moves. More than once, they broke their close combat and resorted to a challenge of magical prowess, but Zelda was wearing down much more quickly than Ganondorf himself. At once, Ganondorf leapt back from the duel and then jumped high into the air, clearly out of her reach. From there, he fell toward her, swinging his sword at her throat. Zelda managed to block the blow with her own sword, but in turn her weapon was sent clattering to the ground. Before she could recover it, Ganondorf landed and, with expert speed, turned to grab her, catching hold of her neck.

Triumphant at last, Ganondorf held her up off of the ground, turning so that she could see the rest of the throne room. Only three of her own guards remained, forced into a corner by the half of Ganondorf's initial squad. Zelda gasped in horror, but Ganondorf once again began to laugh, starting with a sadistic chuckle, and then growing into a hearts, deep laugh of triumph. He brought Zelda back around to face him, so that he might deliver his words directly.

"And now," he said singularly to her, "your Kingdom of Hyrule... shall fall."

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Rahu
Outer World
Custom Robo world
Evening

Rahu laughed at his foes that attempted to destroy him. As one by one they were all easily killed by the autonomous menace. Even the mightiest of Robo fighters couldn't even stand up to his great and mighty power. As he neared each city, Rahu used his bombs to open a hatch for him to enter and take out any and all Custom Robo fighters before they even have a chance to defend themselves. These humans, the very species that attempted twice to kill him, were all powerless to stop Rahu's wrath from reaching them. Soon Rahu found himself in front of the largest dome on the planet, the very dome that he originally infiltrated and those three humans beaten him. This one's outershell was different from the rest, as whenever he fired his bombs toward the walls, nothing but an explosion would happen. This would not stop Rahu for long, however. The silver and purple Robo looked around to see if he could find an entrance, perhaps ones the humans used, after all, he would eliminate them anyways, why should he care whether or not they see him. Rahu searched around the dome until he found the way in, a small door that a three armored humans were headed through. This was it, Rahu was ready to fight against these humans and destroy their race. He flew up toward them preparing his gun and pods to fire upon the men.

Not noticing Rahu, one of the men said to another, "I don't like this sir. That monster's on the loose, and we can do nothing bu-" His sentence was cut off by Rahu's pod blasting an area behind them. "What was that?!"

The man closest to the entrance claimed, "It's him! The one who killed the others, Rahu. Ready your robos, men. We're in the fight of our lives now. If we lose it's over for us and the citizens in the dome. We cannot fail." He then lifted his arm and said, "Metal Ape, lend me your power!" Metal started to surround the man and a large, green, muscular, gorilla-shaped robo appeared. It was holding a large yellow sword in its right hand, and its left was a small green and blue gun, which had its barrel to the left of its trigger and handle. The Metal Ape's back supported a large Pod-firing device that looked like two white dolphins joined at the tail.

The man to the left of Metal Ape yelled, "Let's protect our friends, Funky Head!" Metal started flying around the man, then suddenly a large blue head with a yellow face started appearing. It held a blue sword in its right hand and a red gun with no added features in its left. This robo had a darkblue X-shaped Pod-dispenser on its back. "Let's get started!"

Metal Ape turned to the third man and said, "Greg, run inside and warn everybody. I have a feeling that we won't survive long." The third man nodded his head and ran inside. Metal Ape turned toward Rahu and said, "Well, let's see how we fare against you."

Rahu pointed its right gun toward the man, ready to pull the trigger and try to destroy him. However, something fired on his back. Rahu turned around to see a blue suited custom robo with red hair and a human-flesh colored face pointing a purple gun with a spiral on the barrel toward the living Robo. "Not so fast, Rahu. It's hard to believe that you still are alive after my great-grandfather took you down. But now, we improved on this device so that your programming code will be delete." He held up a remote toward Rahu. "Too bad, I was hoping for a fight before this, but...I heard the cost of losing to you." A small blue laser fired toward Rahu and his entire body started having blue electricity fly all over his body. Rahu fell to the ground. Where was he? Who was he? He couldn't remember. He looked around toward his environment but nothing reminded him of anything. Rahu looked toward the man that had the remote that erased his mind, and remembered nothing. Not even the smallest idea came into Rahu's mind of who or what he was. The mystery Robo fired its gun towards Rahu. Five small blue arrows started to fly toward RAhu. At first they were moving slow, but suddenly the arrows picked up speed and blasted Rahu back into the wall. The man asked, "Any last words, murderer? Oh yeah that's right...you can't talk."

He pointed his gun toward RAhu. Rahu, out of instinct, fired his gun toward the man, and knocked him back. The arrow split into smaller arrows and hit both Metal Ape and Funky Head. Funky head fired small blade-shaped navy energy shots toward Rahu and hit the powerful Robo. Rahu was very angry and fired his gun toward Funky head and caused it to become a trophy. Rahu felt its strong energy flowing from this body. The robo reached for this energy and the energy came to him. Rahu felt even stronger than he had before they fought. Rahu liked this energy and deduced that all life-forms could release it. Now Rahu had a drive, to destroy all life and steal their energies. Rahu pointed his gun toward Metal Ape and killed the large gorilla-like Robo. Once again, Rahu felt its energy and absorbed it through himself. All that was left was the third Robo. The third Robo said, "Well, that didn't do much," and flew off into the dome. Perhaps to warn any other robos that Rahu was still alive and ready to kill them for their power. Rahu felt the power of these lifeforms easily and drew him in like flies are drawn to honey. What hath this coward done, he led Rahu straight into the hive and Rahu was hungry for the sweet honey that was power and life itself.

Zincspider

My Bloody
OOC: I know I'm late, sorry... and the first part only counts as half a line, I know. I just wanted to divide it into a song like thing..
----
Rawk Hawk
Dry Dry Desert
Paper Mario Alternate Diminsion
Mid-day

"Aaaaaannnnd, I will Rawk you hard!
Into the ground!
Your puny form,
will make no sound!"

Rawk Hawk, undisputed (for now) champion (once again) of the Glitz Pit (where else) was singing.... pretty badly. His gruff voice was not suited for the cheery tune of the song (but was PERFECT for battle cries of his catch phrase, incidentally). But of course, the fact he might be singing his theme song (that he just made) badly never crossed his mind. In fact, the only thing running through his bird brain was:

*MAN! I am a freaking BEAST at this singing thing*

His camera man, on the other hand, was NOT ammused. The Lakitu and Rawk were not on the best of terms. Throughout this whole venture, he had been ordered by the Rawk, pushed by the Rawk, and generally annoyed by the Rawk. And he was getting tired of it. He squinted his eyes, and pressed his yellow hands up to his small ears to stop the voice of his enemy reaching it goal of destroying what was left of his sanity (not much).
After all, it was bad enough to have to be with the Rawk in the first place, much less in a freaking desert during the hottest part of the day.

That's right, the desert. After crossing this freaking endless plain of sand, they just had to board a train, then ride it to Toad Town. After that, he was set. FREE! He could handle the Rawk in this endless stretch of sand for a little while... or so he thought.

"Hey! Camera dweeb! Fan me! It's started to get a little crispy for the Rawk out here!"

Rawk had apparently stopped singing long enough for the message that he was hot to cross his mind. The Lakitu stopped behind the motionless Rawk, and rubbed the sweat of his brow.

"Listen, Rawk, we don't have time for that, let's get going"

"THE RAWK DEMANDS TO BE FANNED, DWEEB!"

"Stop caling me that, me name is L-"

"No one cares what you name is! You're a just a filler character! Now fan the Rawk!"

Now the Lakitu had been through enough, and it was a mix of the heat, the the amount of his natural temper, and the Rawk that made him decide to do this.

"FINE! I QUIT!" He yelled, throwning the camera on the ground, out from his cloud. "You can film the rest your self. I HOPE YOU FRY YOU BIG CHICKEN!". And with that, the Lakitu raced (floated) off into the distance, laughing hystarically "I'M FREE! FREE I TELL YOU!".
---

So the little guy was gone. Not that the Rawk cared. He would do better on his own, doubtlessly. He was the Rawk after all.

"Hmmm... so Toad Town is this way...." Rawk said to himself (who better to talk to, eh?), pointing North. He picked up the Camera and aimed it at his face with one meaty yellow arm, and gave a big winning smile (like all of his other ones) into the lens.

Now the Rawk wasn't used to filming himself (after all, OTHER people were supposed to be looking at him), and he didn't know that the missing red light, meant it wasn't recording. And that meant that the TV stations were not getting the live feed they were promised....

And more importantly, no one to tell him he was walking in the wrong direction. The Lakitu had the tranceiver after all.

So into the camera, Rawk started talking.

"Well, we have a way to go veiwers, so why don't I ASTOUND you with the AMAZING tale of the RAWK'S life? It all started as me being the most bada-"

And so his continued giving his story, and wondered of into the depths of the Dry Dry Desert.
----
OOC: Eh, good enough for my starting post I think. I wll have Rawk find a pipe to Poshly heights to meet Crump for everyone to know (A bit further in, forming a group too fast is bad, I know). He isn't lost forever.

"The Rawk finds this

Handy?

It's that one guy
Update One: Good things come to those who wait. Well, usually.

Pokemon World:
Luckily for you, this world seems to be unaffected by the current events, leaving the world living like normal for now. No scouts have yet been sent to this world, as it has been deemed too strong a target for now. Trainers, however, have been gathering in the Indigo Plateau for the yearly Championship Tournament. The likely winners are currently picked as Gary Oak and Benny Blue. It is sure to be an eventful tournament, so you may want to check it out. If not, just keep living life like normal.

How will you react?

Mario World:
Although this target has been chosen too powerful a target to consider, some people have reported seeing a small band of Primids in Rougueport. These creatures are completely unknown to the citizens, and have began to attack the local town. These creatures are not being led specifically, and appear to be just establishing a base within the town, as a good place to strike out at the rest of the world from. The local gangs are about to strike back against the Primids in their small groups. Both groups blame eachother for the Primid arrival.

How will you react?

FE World:
The harvest has finally begun, the entire community happy and praising the gods for their hard work in the year. The community have gone into a celebration of sorts, when none will work excluding soldiers for three weeks straight. This is a time for high crime rate, so look out for yourself.

How will you react?

Custom Robo World:
Rumours have started to emerge that a new business company, P.R.I.M.I.D, have begun work on a brand new robo which is said to beat the entire public market. Some are starting to say that the company are making false claims; how can a company get that much money and technology so quickly? The company is keeping very hush hush about the whole thing, and only release public statements while in one of their ‘people’ robos.

How will you react?

Earth:
The credit crunch has hit harder than ever. With the recent resignation of the President, many are getting worried about the state of the world. Many high street banks are collapsing, and many of the worlds governments are collapsing. Even so, most people don’t really pay attention to the news, and strangely, the East is doing surprisingly well in the economic market as of late, much to many peoples surprise. Some are predicting the East will soon take over the world by simply buying everything.

How will you react?

Sonic World:
Nothing really going on at the moment. A Chaos Emerald has been discovered at the bottom of one of the worlds largest oceans. Dr Robotnik has already sent several hundred troops to the area to secure this emerald. Other than that, life is normal.

How will you react?

Bomberman World:
Small amounts of Bombed have been sighted in a small segment of the world. They are currently posing no real threat, and are doing nothing but confusing the locals. Several of them have begun to build some sort of weird pyramid like structure out of mud, the purpose of which is unknown. No casualties thus far, it seems. The villagers of a nearby town are making an offensive party to go and investigate the building, and establish relationship with the alien race.

How will you react?

Zelda World:
The assault, it seems, has not yet been sent you. Regardless of that, it seems that an assault is already going on at Hyrule Caslte itself. Gannondorf has been successful in breaking into the castle, and now has the princess within his grasp. Unfortunately, Hyrule seems to be in the plans of someone else as well, as suddenly the throne room becomes a lot darker than before, something that may seem impossible with the current situation. Around the room, shadow bugs began to bring themselves up from out of nowhere, forming a group of Armight. These creatures began to circle the area, ready to move in and strike against their target any second now. What their target is, it isn’t certain, but the Armight were certainly numerous. At least fifty incased the room now. Not an invasion force, but still a decent ammount.

How will you react?

Kirby World:
It appears that you are the unlucky ones today, as a large shadow began to emerge several miles away from King Dededes castle. Bombed seem to be flooding out of the shadows in their hundreds, heading towards the town at a slow yet powerful pace. The leader of this army has yet to reveal itself, as its plans are also needed elsewhere. It will appear soon, however, you can count on that. In the streets, panic has begun to erupt as people everywhere are fleeing their homes for the castle, hoping that it can provide protection from the army on their doorstep. Buckot fly over the sky, and begin to drop their molten metal on the enemies bellow, some people already dying from the attacks.

How will you react?

Pikmin World:
Unfortunately for you…well, business is as normal. Regardless of what nearby areas are experiencing, you seem to be fine. Well, except for the planet that has appeared out of nowhere in your nearby airspace. Nobody has identified this yet, and every is acting as if it had always been there, no sorts of inquiries going into this planet whatsoever.

How will you react?

The updates are all fairly small for now, but shall grow bigger once the characters actaully get involved with the enemy a bit, as I'll have a bit more to work with. Since this is an open RP of sorts, you can completely ignore what's going on and continue with your normal life if you wish. Unless your character has direct means of finding out what's going on, he'll likely not know.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Vivian
Mario World -- Paper Mario Subdimension
Toad Town
Midday

Vivian walked out of the cheery store, a piece of flint in her bag. Faces around her looked away and just walked by. Vivian knew she was an outsider here, but because she knew Mario very well, nobody really bothered her. The bright sun was a bit draining on of her energy. Still, she continued to walk through the bustling town. She passed by a small shop selling TVs. She saw the familiar golden-yellow feathered bird, and paused. She turned and watched. Rawk Hawk, the guy who sucked glory through a straw, was trekking through a desert. A little kid and his mom walked by her. The little kid stopped and tugged at his mother's hand.

"Mommy mommy look! It's Wawk Hawk!"

The little kid dragged his mother over the the TV. The mother smiled and rolled her eyes, and looked at the TV. Rawk Hawk was doing what he did best; being full of himself, when whoever was operating the camera shouted and ditched him. While the camera was falling down, there was a glimpse of a small figure facing away on something white, and the screen went blank. The little kid looked at the television for a moment, as if expecting it to flicker back on, and then turned to his mom.

"Mommy, what happened to the TV?"

His mother was lost for answers as well.

"Hm, I'm not sure."

Vivian was already walking away. She too, wondered why the video was cut short, but she didn't pay it any more mind.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Keta Knight
Castle Dedede Grounds
Pop Star
Night

Meta Knight could barely make out the shadow that had halted at being caught. It appeared to be a spherical type of creature with triangular ears and a slender tail. It took not even a moment of a standoff before the invader made the first move, sending his fist flying at him separately from his body. Not expecting a ranged attack from the being, he dodged just a little too late, the gloved hand glancing off of his mask. The hand retreated to its owner, who took a familiar form.

Stepping from the shadows, the creature had become an exact copy of Meta Knight himself. Taunting him in his own voice, the attacker claimed, "I am the legendary knight, Meta Knight, and I believe you have my blade Galaxia." The attacker then rushed forth, charging with a sword strike. Meta Knight quickly parried it and began to engage in dueling tactics.

But being a copy, the assailant was notably inept at swordplay, and Meta Knight found it increasingly easy to simply block every strike thrown at him. After a particularly strained overhead strike from his enemy, Meta Knight jumped backwards and threw his cape around himself, disappearing into the night air. Then, in an instant, he reappeared behind his copy and delivered one final blow, knocking his opponent flat and forcing him to revert to his initial form. Once normal, Meta Knight recognized the intruder as TAC, a thief whom he had run into more than once in the past.

Meta Knight was prepared fully to send him away from the castle, but then he caught something out of the corner of his eye. Beyond the nearby town, a large, black hole was noticeably spreading among the hills. A viable army of creatures was coming forth from the portal and heading toward the city, while the people from the city seemed to be flooding toward the castle in a panic. The city itself was being dotted by explosions and a seeming rain of fire.

The town, his home, was under attack.

Meta Knight, thinking quickly, turned back to TAC. "You must assist me," he said sternly. "This is not an offer nor a question. You will aid me in fending off the attack on the town, or you will be imprisoned for attempted burglary, failure to cooporate with the law, and defiance of the King." He offered his hand to TAC, hoping that he would lend his skill to help. The Halberd was still too far off to be of use, and there was no way that he would be able to handle a small army on his own. He would need help.

emerald18

kamikorosu
Shadow
Sonic World
Pumpkin Hill
Midday

''A Chaos Emerald....in the bottom of the ocean?'' Shadow replied.

''That's right. And I hear the Doctor is going to get it'' said Rouge

''Well then...I hope the good old doctor won't mind giving me a lift'' Shadow started walking away

''Wait...How do you know where he is?'' Rouge ran after him.

''Simple. In the big ship at the harbor, preparing to go underwater'' Shadow replied as speeded up

He started to skate with his Air Shoes, Rouge fell behind quickly as he softly speeded through the rough. The speed that only one could compete with it. The wind felt soft in his ears as Shadow skated his way to the harbor with his usual grumpy expression.

There it was, the ship ready to go underwater. There's no time to waste, Shadow picked one his Chaos Emeralds but then he noticed that something was coming at him....the Doctor's patrol

''I don't have time to play with you fools. Chaos Control!'' Shadow shouted and the green emerald started glow. In a flash, Shadow was gone

Inside the Doctor's ship
Cargohold

Green light shined out of nowhere and a flash, Shadow warped inside the ship

''Hmm...This should work, I'll grab the emerald once it's in Eggman's posession. So, for now I got to lay low'' Shadow thought and disappeared in the shadows of the large cargohold.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Ganondorf
Hyrule Castle Throne Room
Hyrule
Early Afternoon

Ganondorf chuckled to himself, staring the horrified queen in the face, relishing in this moment. Now he would finally be able to bring Hyrule to the ground, as they had done to his own tribe.

But then, Ganondorf's eyes widened as the throne room darkened dramatically. This was impossible, as light was still coming in from the outside just as before, and he and the Queen were the only magic users in the room. Or perhaps they weren't. Perhaps another force was gathering in this room.

Ganondorf threw Queen Zelda to the floor in rage, stamping the ground hard with his left foot. "Show yourself!" he demanded to the air. As if to answer, small blots of black and purple energy began to form from the darkness in the room, a power which even Ganondorf had never before seen. The energy formed into a group of floating, squidlike monsters wearing bronze helmets and carrying two lances each. After the first group formed, another followed, and another, until the room was surrounded by nearly fifty of the creatures. These monsters, too, were unheard of in Hyrule. And if they were not under his control...

They are most certainly the enemy.

Ganondorf commanded the remains of his attack force to quickly kill any remaining soldiers and turn their attention to the incoming attackers. Letting out a fierce yell, Ganondorf brandished his sword and charged toward the nearest pair of the newly found enemies, altering his path slightly to behead a Hylian guard with a backhanded stroke. Pulling his sword back into a ready stance and charging his magic in it, he stopped short of making contact with the flying beasts, swinging his sword powerfully. From this strike, a wave of dark magic flew at them, striking three at once. Turning on the spot, he disappeared from sight and reappeared behind a a fourth, dispatching it by a stab from beneath and firing a ball of magic at another group. He had already killed one and wounded several others, but there was still a long fight ahead of him....

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
TAC
Outside Castle Dedede
Pop Star
Night

TAC and Meta Knight were having their sword fight. TAC was experienced with the ways of the blade, but not as much as the great Meta Knight himself. Soon, Meta Knight hit TAC hard enough to reveal his true form. Meta Knight raised his blade ready to deliver the final blow. TAC covered his eyes and could not watch his own demise. TAC waited the final strike to quickly end his life, but nothing happened. TAC looked toward Meta Knight to see that he was looking elsewhere, toward the small town that TAC had stolen from earlier. TAC looked at that direction to see a large shadow passing overhead. Following this sight was several bright lights and explosions. What is that?

Meta Knight soon faced his blade toward TAC and said, "You must assist me. This is not an offer nor a question. You will aid me in fending off the attack on the town, or you will be imprisoned for attempted burglary, failure to cooporate with the law, and defiance of the King."

TAC’s pride wanted him to say “no” at first, but then he had an idea. I wonder if the town will thank me by giving me gold or some valuables if I help this famous swordsman. Hehe, what a moron thinking he can trust me, I mean it’s not like it’s the end of the world. TAC said aloud, “All right, but first let me get my fighting face on.” TAC threw his left glove toward Meta Knight and copied Meta Knight’s essence once more. TAC continued, “Okay, now let us show them the way of the blade.” TAC took off toward the town preparing his copied Galaxia for a fight.

OOC: All right Blivsey, please bunny this fight, because I have no idea what we’re supposed to do…
------------------

Rahu
Main Dome
Custom Robo World
Morning

This place was a lot larger on the inside than on the outside. Rahu could not believe his optical receptors. All this life, energy, was really causing Rahu to become more and more power hungry by each passing moment. Rahu looked around to find his first victim. And there he was, an elderly man just passing by on the very street Rahu was on. Rahu prepared his gun and fired toward the old man. The elderly individual became a trophy, and Rahu absorbed his energy. This energy was not as filling as the ones he absorbed before. Why was this? Did it matter to Rahu? Well, it did actually. Rahu wanted that energy that he absorbed not too long ago, by those officers. Rahu turned to another street and noticed three middle aged men and two young girls walking by. Rahu prepared his gun once more and fired upon the individuals with one shot. His green arrow first hit one of the young girls and split off from her body to the other people. Rahu once more absorbed their energies, but like the elderly man from earlier, this energy felt empty. Rahu craved that power he had so badly. He would kill to get what he wanted. And boy did he want it. Rahu eventually came across a building significantly larger than the rest. The building was covered from ceiling to base with windows. There was several words that covered the front that read “Personal Robo Incorporated and Manufactured Industrial Devices”. They were vertical so the words had the abbreviation P.R.I.M.I.D. Rahu felt the power that he craved within the stone walls of this large building. There was no mistaking it, this was the power Rahu craved. Rahu fired his pods toward the front door, and blasted the door clear off its hinges. Inside were four different individuals, three middle-aged men sitting on a nearby couch and one little boy in the corner playing with a Teddy bear. One of the men was reading a magazine entitled “Stars and You” written by a space general named Adam. The man in the middle was sleeping straight up.

The third, however, was the only one that looked straight at Rahu. He yelled, “I-I-It’s him! The MONSTER!” Soon, the other two men stopped what they were doing and looked straight toward Rahu.

The one that had the magazine said, “This is not good. We better exit out slowly and-“ His words were cut short by Rahu’s gun. The green arrow pierced through all three men cowering at Rahu’s appearance. All three of them turned into trophies. Beside of them appeared three separate trophies in the form of Custom Robos. Rahu absorbed the energies that all six trophies excreted. Finally, this was the power that Rahu craved so much. And there was one other person inside.

The young boy was not afraid of Rahu however. He came up to the beast and said, “Hi, Mr. Wobo. I’m Tommy. What your name?”

Rahu prepared to fire his gun toward the young lad, when he handed Rahu his teddy bear. “This is a weally impoltant thing. My mommy gave it to me before she died. Pwease Mr. Wobo, can you keep it with you befowe I meet my mommy again?”

Rahu looked at the teddy bear and took it from the young lad. Rahu was facing his gun toward the boy, but for some reason something overcame him and Rahu did not fire upon the young lad. Why could he not fire? After all, it was just a young kid, nothing too hard to kill. Yet, Rahu felt something telling him not to fire at this child. What was it? Rahu just shook his robotic head and headed straight for a large steel door. Above the door was a sign that read “Elevator #2”. Rahu fired his pod toward this door and blew the door wide open. Now he’s heading upward, what awaits him? Who knows?

Son_of_Shadows

Lord Crump - Rogueport - Mario World - Morning

What was he doing here? He'd never even heard of these creatures before. Crump and his X-Nauts stood on the rooftops of Rogueport Plaza, besides Ms. Mowz's Badge Shop. Below, citizens went about their normal business. The crime rate was surprisingly low for a town of thieves and rogues, the main problems were the two gangs; the Piantas and the Robbos. Don Pianta headed the Piantas, who made their base on Rogueport's west side. The Robbos were lead by Ishnail, a snail-like creature, and they controlled the east. Minor skirmishes between the two groups were the norm, but this third new group, of creatures that seemed to be from out of this world, scared the citizens. They feared what was different. And so, Crump, and his X-Naut police force had been drafted in.

Below, a lone Primid walked out of the alleys. Game time.

Micaiah - Nevassa, Daein - Tellius - Morning

The great harvest had begun across Tellius, and in Daein, things were no different. Though it had been torn by war twice in the last five years, its people were enthusiastic about the harvest. The winter months were coming, and Micaiah would be experiencing her first winter as Queen of Daein. Perhaps it was time to draft a letter to a more experienced ruler. Her younger sister, Sanaki, Empress of Begnion. She took a quill, and begin to write.

Dear Sanaki,
My sister, I am still an inexperienced ruler. You have ruled Begnion, the largest nation on Tellius capably for six years, though you're still just a child. I would like your advice. The crime rate is rising, as it so often does around this time of year, and I don't know what to do about it... Please help me, dear sister.

- Micaiah

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Regulus
In the sky
Planet Bomber
Evening

Regulus decided to leave the ship’s anchors and head west. Perhaps then he could find a foe worthy enough for even his shadow crystal. Regulus looked down toward the ground as he flew by to see several Bombermen gather in a small town. Regulus paid them no mind though, because none of them wearing that white and blue suit that Shiro (White Bomber) wore. Regulus continued onward when he saw a building shaped like one of the pyramids of the desert worlds. Regulus flew in a bit closer to get a better view when he noticed some strange creatures packing the mud down and getting even more. Now what could these creatures be up to?[/b] Regulus looked across the room and noticed a man wearing a black suit, a red cape, and having two eyes penetrating his dark mask hiding from these creatures, perhaps he too is curious of what is happening. Regulus did not know nor care. The black-suited Bomberman with a V-visor approached one of the strange creatures. When one of them noticed Regulus it started to charge toward him, glowing red. Uh-oh, this is never good. Regulus jetted back to the wall and taunted it to come toward him. The creature answered the taunt with charging towards Regulus. Regulus waited for the perfect time to move. The creature drew closer and closer getting redder and redder. Regulus waited till the last second then jumped straight out of the pathway of this creature. The creature could not stop and ran straight into the wall, exploding on contact. The wall crumbled a bit, but it did not budge. Whatever these creatures are, they are as dangerous as bombs. At least they had the intelligence to build this place to keep explosions from destroying it. Regulus looked at where the other black bomberman was to see that he was gone. Who was that? Perhaps a worthy foe? Regulus looked toward east to see several Bombermen heading toward the pyramid. Looks like this will be a big battle, one that Regulus did not intend to miss out on.

Suddenly a robotic voice sounded from behind him, “You do realize that they are not here to fight, but to make peace?” Regulus turned around to see that Bomber that he noticed earlier. “They do not know the danger that awaits them.”

“Who? These creatures here?” asked Regulus, thinking he meant the Bombed.

“No, those Bombermen,” replied the stranger, pointing toward the group of Bombermen heading toward the pyramid. “These creatures here are building a fortress to protect themselves from most of the bombs. I have a feeling that they will begin attacking the town very soon.”

“Well then, perhaps they are worthy to fight,” replied Regulus.

The stranger answered, “I hoped that you would answer that way. By the way, the name’s Max.”

“Regulus,” replied Regulus.

“I know,” responded Max. “White Bomber told me all about his fights with you. He said you were the strongest Bomberman he’s ever faced. Perhaps even stronger than his brother.”

“Well, let’s stop talking and begin our action,” replied Regulus. “We’re going to need to destroy this pyramid so the Bombers can easily get inside without much resistance. Then, we can warn them about the danger before it’s too late.

“You handle the pyramid, I’ll take care of the Bombermen. Be sure to tell White Bomber that I sent you inside,” said Max. Max then ran toward the group of Bombermen with quick speed. Indeed he would make a great rival for Regulus, perhaps even greater than Shiro ever could. Now all that was left was to rendezvous with this White Bomber and figure out how they could take down this pyramid. After all, bombs do not seem to affect it at all.

emerald18

kamikorosu
Edward
Nevassa
Tellius
Forenoon

Edward walked around the streets of Nevassa, watching how the people were doing. The harvest has caused quite a commotion. Bandits had moved out, they say, causing havoc to the good citizens of Daein.
Edward did not approve this. So, he thought to do something about it ''I know, I'll get rid of all the bandits and see the streets save from them'', the usual simple plan that took two seconds to think. As he determinedly walked the alley, a striking looking woman was doing the laundry which caused Edward to distract and he bumb into a wall...or so he thought

''Tsk. What in the...''

Edward looked up, it wasn't a wall but a back of a really tall bandit.

''You...'' the bandit pointed at Edward

''Me?''

''Did you just hit me?''

''No...I ran into you''

''I see'', the bandit lifted a huge axe ''People do not run into me. What do you think boys, shall we play'', the bandit asked from his mates ''Yeah, smash him!'', they replied.

The ruffian bashed the axe to the ground ''Whoaaa!'' Edward dashed away of it. ''So you dodged, huh? Dodge this! Hyaaaa!'' He swung his axe again but missed. ''What the...''
Edward had a small nasty smirk on his face ''Hmph, powerful but slow. You cannot hit me'' Eddie drew his sword from it's sheath. ''Let me show you how it's done'', Edward disappeared
''What the.. where did he go''
No he didn't, the bandit's eyes were just too slow to catch him jumping in the air. and there as Eddie descended down, he sliced the glowing Caladbolg through the bandit.

''H-he defeated boss'', ''Let's get out of here'', the rest of the bandits ran away.
''Not on my watc--
''Wait''
Huh?''

The woman he glimpsed earlier called him. ''You musn't, there are dozens of them where they're heading.''
Edward sheathed his sword ''Don't worry about me'', he smiled ''With this sword and these hands, I'm invincible'' Not really but that's just the way he is. And so he walked away to the direction where the bandits had fled

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Meta Knight
Castle Dedede Grounds - The Town
Pop Star
Night

TAC looked for a moment like he was ready to argue against this, but quickly calmed down. Meta Knight put his sword at his side, no longer seeing a need to point it at his (temporary) ally's face.

“All right," the cat-being agreed, "But first, let me get my fighting face on.” Once again he threw a punch at Meta Knight. Resisting the urge to dodge, he stood and watched as the glove knocked against his mask and retreated to its beginning point, causing TAC to change into the copy of himself once again.

“Okay," the disguised burglar said, "Now let us show them the way of the blade.” The pair took off, Meta Knight grumbling. This one was unfortunately serious in saying so, even when he had displayed minimal skill with a sword, and his only trick so far seemed to be disguising himself (albeit very well) as someone else and gaining a part of their ability. Well, at least he would be of some help.

Gliding at a high speed over the plains, the pair quickly reached the town under attack. Many more buildings had caught fire now, and several red beings were throwing bombs about, causing small but damaging explosions. Flying enemies were dropping buckets of molten liquid from above, as well. TAC likely knew little control of flight, making him notably unsuited to fighting airborne attackers... Quickly, Meta Knight turned to TAC with a plan.

"You eliminate the ground base of the army," he told him. "I will take care of the attack from above." Not waiting for an answer, Meta Knight flew directly upwards, landing on a nearby roof where he could get a better view of his targets.

Spotting the nearest dive-bomber, he leapt across the street to another rooftop, gaining extra distance with his wings, and then dashed three buildings down. From there, he jumped into the air, slicing it vertically with a sword uppercut. Oddly enough, rather than simply falling apart or losing altitude, the enemy was knocked back a long distance, where it dissolved into a cloud of purple-black pellets. Going from the arc of his jump into a glide with his wings, Meta Knight closed the distance on his next quarry, wherein he began to rotate quickly parallel to the ground, drilling through the flying invader.

Spotting an lone one down the street, out of his reach and about to empty its load onto a group of fleeing villagers, Meta Knight made a powerful slash in midair, causing a shockwave that reached and dispatched it before it could attack. From here, Meta Knight recovered his flight just enough to reach a nearby rooftop. He had taken down three already, but there were at least twenty more...

This was going to be a long night.

__________________________________​

Ganondorf
Hyrule Castle Throne Room
Hyrule
Early Afternoon

"ATTACK!" Ganondorf yelled at the creatures under his command. The last of the Hyrule Guard had been taken out, and their engagement was now with the invaders. But most were in a draw at the moment, merely fending their attackers off rather than taking an offensive. They needed to be told to fight back, to end the battle now! These invaders were clearly born of a magic unknown to Hyrule, appearing to have physical bodies but dissolving into a dark mist when beaten. They were not something that was welcome here.

Ganondorf had probably fought through twenty of these squidlike creatures so far, but there were at least as many remaining. He wasted no time in thrusting an elbow at one attacking from his left, subsequently cleaving its helmet with his sword. Whirling around, he vanished yet again, reappearing above a cluster of them. fist held out, he used his magic to accelerate his fall and empower his punch, literally crushing one's helmet and sending a shockwave out through the ground, tearing up the surrounding floor. The rest if the creatures remained, however, not affected due to their flight.

Ganondorf cursed and cut with his sword as far aw he could reach, hitting two in the face and damaging another three's helmets. The two dissolved, but another five still surrounded him, ready to attack.

And then there were three.

A Darknut, now reduced to fighting in its light armor, impaled one through the back and threw it at another, destroying them both. Slightly grateful for this, Ganondorf nonetheless continued his assault separately from his helper. Perhaps the invaders outnumbered them, but his troops were stronger. Perhaps only handful of his own remained, but that would be more than enough to win against them.

Ganondorf had just succeeded in gaining control over Hyrule. He would not lose this day to anyone.

Last edited:

Zincspider

My Bloody
Rawk Hawk
Dry Dry Desert
Half Past Monolouge.... I mean, 5 in the morn.
"And then, the Rawk beat the Great Gonzalez into such a pulp that anyone who saw the Rawk do so forgot it, out of sheer awesomeness. That's when the Great Ninny-head left the pit," Rawk continued, still thinking everyone had been watching him throughout his whole monolouge. In fact, he had been so preocupied with talking about himself, that he didn't even notice the heat anymore!..... and to a more dangerous extent, he didn't notice the top of a warp pipe that was burried up to it's op in a sand dune in front of him. And half-way through his next sentence, he walked into the lost peice of plumbing.

"And so, the Rawk reclaimed his position on the top of the line. Where the Rawk should BEEEEEEeeeee....!" Rawk shreiked while he got sucked into the abyss of the warp pipe.

Rawk Hawk
Rougeport
Morning still

"WAAAAHOOOO," Rawk shouted in fear, as he was shot out of the pipe (which happened to be inside the chimmeny of the inn... wierd, huh?). He soared streight into the air, feeling the wind beneath his wings for what might have been the first time in a long time. This is where a hwak should be. In the sky..... then he started falling.

*No, the Rawk is not going to get thrown around by a plastic green pipe. HE WILL RAWK THE PIPE!!!!!!!!.... OR WHATEVER THAT THING IS!* Rawk thought, as he sped towards the ground.

He caught sight of somthing small right below him. It was a green torso, wearing a green hat. He had never seen anything like it. But, it WAS looking at him funny, with Red Beady eyes. And that just won't do. No sir. So, to help the force from the landing disipate, he curled into his Ariel Ace ball. And right before he colided with the thing that looked at him funny he shouted, loud enough for the whole town to hear,

"GET READY TO RAAAAAAAWK!"

Son_of_Shadows

Crump - Rogueport - Marioverse - Morning

"What the crud?!" was all Crump could cry, as Rawk Hawk unexpectedly appeared from a warp pipe. Several of the X-Nauts squealed in delight. Rawk Hawk was the equivalent of a major celebrity.

"I LOVE YOU!!!"

"RAWK MEEE!!!"

"YOU DA CHAMP!!!" Crump facepalmed.

"IDIOTS!" Several X-Nauts fell off the roof in surprise at the cry. They landed around the Hawk, and began to worship at his feet. Again, Crump facepalmed, before making his signature battle cry, ordering the other X-Nauts to leap from the rooftop, and attack the Primids that were pouring out of the alley. "PUNISH THEM!!!!" Crump leapt himself, using his trademark Crump-A-Bomb technique to flatten one beneath his gigantic derriere.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
TAC
Cappy Town - town near Castle Dedede
Pop Star
Night

TAC and Meta Knight decided to head off toward the town the quickest way possible, flight. TAC however has not copied too many creatures with flight capabilities and thus was constantly having trouble trying to keep to the air. Meta Knight then proposed a plan to TAC. "You eliminate the ground base of the army," he told him. "I will take care of the attack from above." Meta Knight flew up and prepared for the aerial attacks. TAC landed on the outskirts of the town and started to charge inward. He saw some strange black and red creatures holding large bags and throwing bombs at random directions. TAC readied his Copied Galaxia and started to slash through two of them. The bombs in their packs all exploded at once and killed the creatures. However, TAC was also knocked back by the explosion.

Well, attacking with direct attacks won't do much good thought TAC. So, I'll need to use some sort of indirect attack. He looked up toward Meta Knight whom was facing against a Bucket-like creature. Meta Knight used a beam-like attack toward the creature with his sword, and destroyed it. Perfect. TAC held up his Galaxia and looked toward three Bombed lined up in front of him. TAC released the Air Slash and hit all three of them. They fell over and exploded. TAC wondered what other things Meta Knight was capable of. Several other Bombed started to surround TAC. Well, couldn't hurt to try. TAC took his cape and started to spin around quickly. The speed of the spin created a mini-sized tornado around him. While spinning TAC charged toward the creatures and sent them flying into one another. However, no matter how many TAC destroyed more seemed to appear in its place. TAC needed a plan and fast, otherwise he'll get overrun by these monsters.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Jynx
Sunyshore City
Sinnoh
Pokemon World
Afternoon

The sun was shining brightly and the day was hot. Jynx didn't notice this however as she was far to involved with stowing away on the ship. It was headed to Kanto, Vermillion to be precise. Jynx would have to lie low below deck fora while, she didn't mind though. The quiet of the ship's massive store room was good for concentrating, which was exactly what Jynx wanted to do. She sat in meditation position and focused.

Recently she had begun picking up a strange feeling, like something terrible was approaching. It was hard to focus on this sensation as it was so faint. She needed perfect quiet if she was going to get the message any clearer than it was already was. She felt like this feeling meant something but she didn't know what.

Jynx leapt up as the fog horn sounded loudly. they had begun their voyage, there was no way Jynx had time for meditation now. She needed to find an unhabited room where she could rest, the trip was overnight and she didn't fancy waiting around in the damp, cold store room. She gently and quietly ascended the metal starircase and pushed the large door open with her mind. It was quieter this way. Jynx was skilled at being un-noticed.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Regulus
Mud Pyramid
Planet Bomber
Evening

Regulus was sneaking inside the mud pyramid. Any of the Bombed that did see him through a few bombs at him, but Regulus dodged them and then threw his own bombs to the enemies and exploded his enemies. Regulus travelled further into the pyramid looking for this White Bomber that MAX told him about. As the black-suited bomber passed into a new room, he noticed that the ceiling was peaked, meaning he had reached the center of the pyramid. He looked inside the room, it was very empty, with the exception of a few bombs located in the corners of the room and a white-clothed Bomberman in the center fighting against another Bombed. He threw a bomb yelling, "Fire Bomb!" Bomberman threw a fireball at the Bombed and it exploded.

Regulus stated, "I never thought I'd find you here of all places."

"Regulus," replied the White Bomberman as he turned to face the dark hero. "What are you doing here?"

"Same reason you are. I'm here to blow a few heads." Regulus threw a bomb behind him and hit a Bombed trying to sneak upon the Black Bomberman. "Now what's with all the bombs?"

"Well, MAX explained how these pyramids are resistant to bombs mainly...but there are a few pressure points that when hit right can bring down this entire pyramid. I placed some remote controlled bombs in these pressure points, but I still need one more." White Bomber pointed toward the top pinnacle of the pyramid. "Right there. Each time I try to climb up there though...one of those creatures keep throwing bombs at me. It's hard to defend yourself when you're climbing a tall wall."

"That thing?" replied Regulus. He scoffed, "That's a piece of cake. I'll put a bomb there and blow this place to Kingdom come. They won't know what hit them."

"All right," replied White Bomber as he knew that Regulus although he was indeed hardheaded, he could at least fly. "Here." Bomberman handed Regulus a Remote controlled Bomb. "Wedge this in there and meet me at the entrance. Some mud is going to be flying today." Bomberman exited the room and headed for the entrance.

This will be a piece of cake. All I have to do is put this bomb there and the entire place will go. This is almost too easy. thought Regulus as he flew up to put the last bomb in place. He headed back down and headed for the entrance. What could possibly go wrong?