• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Training/EV/IV Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Raichu got its Basestats changed in Gen 6, thus the calc will give wrong results.

Thank you! A more of a reason to develop an X and Y IV Calculator.

Moyashi

IV check inside Kiloude City Pokemon Center

After you talk to the purple haired dude in Kiloude City(inside Pokemon Center) you can use this table below to figure out what IVs you got based on how he judges your pokemons IVs.

Pokémon's Potential - IV Total
Decent - 0 to 90
Above Average - 91 to 120
Relatively Superior - 121 to 150
Outstanding - 151 to 186

Highest IV - Range
Rather Decent - 0 to 15
Very Good - 16 to 25
Fantastic - 26 to 30
Can't Be Better - 31

I can't seem to draw the same table here clearly.

Source came from bulbapedia, look it up under ''stats judge'' and scroll down to Gen V since the table is posted there.

Hope this helps clearing up some beginner questions regarding IV calculating.

saldu

Thank you! A more of a reason to develop an X and Y IV Calculator.

Well, they just need to update the basestats and add basestats for the new pokemon, nothing else changed.
It's also really easy to calculate manually, too.
However, you didn't state the most important thing for that calculation: Your Raichu's level.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Does Serebii's IV calculator not work on Gen VI Pokemon yet? I really want to know what IVs my Skrelp has and I haven't finished the game yet so I can't get to the IV checker.

Also, does anyone know where I can get a Figy and Lum berry without getting it randomly from a Route battle? They're the only berries I have left to get to make all of the EV-reducing ones.

malcolm_n

Pokemon Collector
I don't believe it's updated yet. I also have not seen them outside of said battles.
Does Serebii's IV calculator not work on Gen VI Pokemon yet? I really want to know what IVs my Skrelp has and I haven't finished the game yet so I can't get to the IV checker.

Also, does anyone know where I can get a Figy and Lum berry without getting it randomly from a Route battle? They're the only berries I have left to get to make all of the EV-reducing ones.

how are you guys getting flawless IVs right now? did you manage to catch a flawless ditto or something?

Samus_Aran

Gardevoir Fanboy
Alright, figured out that I just need to do a link battle lvl 50 to get the most accurate IV scores :D

My ralts has, on lvl 50:

31/31/31/31/31/29

the other one has:

27/31/31/31/27/31

both timid

I hope it's not too bold of me to ask that you breed me one via using the Destiny knot so I can have a Ralts with nearly flawless IVs.

I just really like Gardevoir and want one with almost flawless IVs. :D

Dibut

Can someone answer some questions about the EXP_SHARE?

Does anyone know if it transfers just the base EV gained or the modified ev gained to the rest of the pokemon in your party? Got in battles with newly caught pokemon in the party, all had EV growth after a few battles.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Can someone answer some questions about the EXP_SHARE?

Does anyone know if it transfers just the base EV gained or the modified ev gained to the rest of the pokemon in your party? Got in battles with newly caught pokemon in the party, all had EV growth after a few battles.
If your leading Pokemon is holding a power item/macho brace, and has pokerus it WON'T transfer the extra EV's to the other Pokemon. Exp. Share still functions the same just instead of being limited to one pokemon, exp is given to your whole party and they only receive the base EV's. They have to be holding a power item/macho brace, etc or have Pokerus to receive more EV's when Exp. share is turned on.

Dibut

If your leading Pokemon is holding a power item/macho brace, and has pokerus it WON'T transfer the extra EV's to the other Pokemon. Exp. Share still functions the same just instead of being limited to one pokemon, exp is given to your whole party and they only receive the base EV's. They have to be holding a power item/macho brace, etc or have Pokerus to receive more EV's when Exp. share is turned on.

Thanks for the reply, that clears things up.

Ajduk

I hope it's not too bold of me to ask that you breed me one via using the Destiny knot so I can have a Ralts with nearly flawless IVs.

I just really like Gardevoir and want one with almost flawless IVs. :D

Sure, I've got one or two to spare :D
I hope that Timid nature works for you.
Still breeding near flawless/flawless modest ralts.

PM me for the details :)

Anthonee

Been playing Y for about 3 days now and have 6 Pokémon on my team infected with pokérus. Is this as rare as previous games?

Status
Not open for further replies.