• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Super Training/EV/IV Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PegasusxSeiya

Shiny Hunter
Anyone have a suggestion for the rest of the EVs for my Helioptile and Phantump? So far Helioptile has 252 in speed, and Phantump has 252 in attack.
Also any suggestions for my Espurr? I'll be using a male and can't decide on nature/EVs, what with male Meowstic's hidden ability being Prankster and it getting access to Calm Mind.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Is there a way to find out how many of each type of Bag you have in Super Training?

Landroval

Finished Super EV training my second Pokemon; Salamence with Attack and Speed - a third of the way done my first competitive team! And if Trevenant hordes do give Attack (Probably 2 EVs each, so 10 in a Horde) the only problem with them would be finding an area move to KO them all for a non-flying type.

I'm using Heat Wave

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
need some help ok so i decided i wanted to ev train slyveon however i feared the other stats would lack they kinda did heres slyeveons stats before the reset and ev training (its a hasty nature) these were all recorded at lvl 87 before and after the reset slyveons on 90 now

atk. 172
def.124
sp.atk. 237
sp.def. 242
speed. 176

i reset it and ev trained it in the two stats i though would benifit it most its already highest stats, should i have done the opposite?

now its

atk. 140
def. 117
sp.atk 268
sp.def 289
speed. 146

should i have focused more on other stats?

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
From what iv'e seen so far it looks like raising base stats just got a whole lot easier. It'll be interesting to see how many people use this new method though I really wish the game could've introduced it a little better I didn't expect to get it, Pokemon Amie, and The PSS right off the bat :p

kazeryuu

Guys I need a favor to ask, if you have access to Kilaude City(IV Rater NPC) pls PM me i just want to check my pokemons IVs before i continue using it. BTW im living in the Philippines my timezone is UCT/GMT + 08:00
FC: 1650-2225-5353

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
A while back I heard a rumor that Super Training could raise IVs. Was that proven false or is it still unknown?

Profesco

gone gently
So I just blended one Sitrus and one Iapapa Berry at the Lumiose Juice Shop, and the resultant yellow juice raised my Eevee's Defense EVs by 32 points.

And then the clerk said she can only make juice once per day. (How realistic!)

But you can bet I'm going to be visiting the Juice Shop an awful lot.

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
okay I caught an attack plus huge power Azuril I know 252 attack but what would be the best use of the remaining EV's?

iTarTar

okay I caught an attack plus huge power Azuril I know 252 attack but what would be the best use of the remaining EV's?
From Smogon:
~ Waterfall
~ Aqua Jet
~ Return / Double-Edge
~ Ice Punch / Superpower
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
From Smogon:
~ Waterfall
~ Aqua Jet
~ Return / Double-Edge
~ Ice Punch / Superpower
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
hmm so you think the gen 5 spread still holds? okay that sounds like it should be worth it thanks... (too bad aqua jet is a TM...)
liking the super training as it helps me keep track of Ev's something I would always loos track of before... Hope this stays(at least the view EV's part!)

Bundalings

Sassy Breeder
hmm so you think the gen 5 spread still holds? okay that sounds like it should be worth it thanks... (too bad aqua jet is a TM...)
liking the super training as it helps me keep track of Ev's something I would always loos track of before... Hope this stays(at least the view EV's part!)

You'll want to use Play Rough (I'm pretty sure Azumarill gets it). And it's worth it to breed for Aqua Jet. Without it Azumarill doesn't shine.

Xatumi

Crimson Scout
super training is so tedious. I wish there were routes where i could just battle to up my evs like the good ol games :/

rocky505

super training is so tedious. I wish there were routes where i could just battle to up my evs like the good ol games :/

If you have PokeRus and the Power Items then battle hordes and you'll get 60 EVs per battle.

Bluemage21

A while back I heard a rumor that Super Training could raise IVs. Was that proven false or is it still unknown?

False, there is no way to change ivs sadly :(

Xatumi

Crimson Scout
If you have PokeRus and the Power Items then battle hordes and you'll get 60 EVs per battle.
are there specific hordes that up specific EV's? like a horde of machoke would do wonderings for the attack stat but I don't think they have any in the game so how does that work?

ImpendingChaos

Can Pokémon even move like that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.