• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Superheroes on Campus~

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Virgil Swift (Shade)

One of the lackeys charged him with a knife from behind. Although Shade couldn't see him, his powers let him see the attack coming. As the punk got close, Shade sidestepped and tripped the punk sending him crashing into a pair of trash cans.

Shade turned to see one of the gangsters trapped from the waist down in the ground. That was obviously Rhydian's work.

Two more gang members came at him from the front, one with a nightstick (probably stolen) and the other with what appeared to be a hammer. Shade simply stood there and waited for the strike he knew was coming.

They took turns trying to hit him, but Shade simply moved just out of reach each time.

"It's no use guys. I know what you're going to do before you do." he said.

"This seemed to cause them to falter for a moment, and Shade took the opportunity to disarm the one with the hammer by twisting his wrist, hard.

There was a thud as the hammer landed on his shoe obviously causing him even more pain than his sprained wrist.

Shade turned to the other one. "You wanna go next, or would you rather just give up now?"

The other one answered with a curse and took another swing at Shade. Shade lowered just out of reach of his nightstick and used the gangster's momentum to flip him over his back and send him crashing to the ground.

"Face it, you guys are outclassed." Shade said to the rest of the group.

Current Inventory:
iPod
Flash Drive (on a cord around his neck, but under his shirt.)
Digital camera (in pants pocket)
Wallet (in pats pocket)
$41.00 (in wallet)
Cell Phone (in pants pocket)
Black shoulder bag
Paper and pens (in bag)
Laptop (in bag)
Street clothes (in bag)

Lord Ventnor

Wait... weren't you going with Bunny and Bolt?

Jonathan Marshal (Bolt)

"Oh... uh... that wasn't supposed to happen..." Bolt murmured sheepishly as his loud proclamation caused the man he was trying to help to faint from shock. He helped get the man into the car, and the group waited to see if he needed any further assistance. He didn't, and sped down the road, a little too fast for Bolt's liking.

It looked like getting a good public image might be a little tougher than Bolt had imagined... but he wouldn't give up. Not now! He turned to see Bunny walking away, and followed her.

"Maybe I should have toned down the speech..." he murmured, thinking aloud. He paused a moment, and dismissed the idea "Naaaaaaah..." Bolt already had several ideas buzzing around in his head about possible costumes for this identity, and he was getting jazzed about it. Then, something struck him.

"Seriously, Bunny, I think our team needs some kind of name."

Inventory
- Bolt Costume
- Cell Phone
- Wallet
- About 20 Bucks

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Servatores Jeanne (Spectator)

Densetsu asked Servatores if he wanted to join her and G Spirit. This must have been what they would call a bingo. Of all choices to get, Servatores was offered the best one. Now he would be able to observe the two of them together and perhaps even more. Servatores didn't really know much about relationships, but he did know that if two were in a relationship, having the other one in danger was a really bad thing. Of course, Servatores wasn't going to start anything rash, he would lose the others' faith and perhaps end up badly, like Black Heart.

"Of course," Servatores replied. "It would be good to work with both of you side by side. Why, look, there's our first problem."

On the street, there was a car with a drunk driver. The car was going side ways and nearly rammed a few people and cars. Police were having difficulty catching up to it and there were hundreds in danger. Soon appearing in front of the car's path was an innocent infant, about younger than five. He was playing with a ball and he had no idea that the car was going right towards him. Servatores wanted to deal with the driver, but Densetsu and G Spirit seemed more adept in movement and athletics.

"Densetsu, G Spirit, you try and stop the car," Servatores said. "I'll take care of the child."

With those words, Servatores ran towards the baby. Soon, the beeped right in front of the baby. It looked almost as if it were too late. But before the baby could get crushed, Servatores rushed in and pulled him to safety, back on the side blocks. No, Servatores wasn't really super fast or physically superior. Instead, without his emotions, he knows no fear and is able to perform tasks quicker and without hesitation. Now all that was left was for the two to stop the car...

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
~*~Jinkyou Hikari~Guardian Spirit~*~
*~Nyanko Karimakura~Densetsu~*~
There was a car rocketing down the street, the driver was obviously inebriated. The driver was endangering many people, including a small child who was playing in the middle of the street.
"Densetsu, Guardian Spirit, you try and stop the car," Spectator said. "I'll take care of the child." He soon leapt into action, saving the child from being hit by the car. Now it was up to the two of them.
Nyanko was about to act when Guardian Spirit blocked her and said, "Let me Stop the car, you go help the police when they arrive." Guardian spirit then summoned a deep violet hoop that was no wider than a foot in diameter. attached at the bottom was a golden bell, within the hoop, at the top, was an equally golden jingle bell. He raised it and called out, "Prayer Wall!" Within secconds a barrier of translucent, violet energy appeared in front of the car. It swerved and skidded and crashed through the barrier and came to a stop twenty feet later. The force of the impact shattered the barrier and caused Guardian spirit to collapse from overwhelming exhaustion. Nyanko rushed up to him and caught him. She then walked him over to a nearby bench and sat him down, she immediately turned around and sprinted off towards the car. Several cops arrived at the scene, finally catching up with the drunk driver. The car door opened and the man faced the police, ready to fight. 'Great, he's a violent drunk.' thought Nyanko as she arrived on the scene. The man charged the police and Nyanko, drawing a knife as he ran. She sidestepped the man and grabbed him by the arm and flung him to the ground. She immediately pinned his arm against his back. She then lifted her head and sad to the police, "Someone get cuffs on him, I can't hold him for long." One of the officers then came up to them and handcuffed the man.
"Thank you for your help miss." he said. She walked over towards Where she set down her boyfriend and picked hm up. She then walked over to where Spectator and the kid were. When she arrived she asked, "How are you two doing?"

Jinkyou
Transformation bracelet
Engagement ring (for Nyanko)
Old communicator
Wallet

Nyanko
Cell Phone
Photo of boyfriend
Old Communicator
Wallet

Skillfulness

OOC:
Answer, no. That was Persephone Meyer- Nyx. Talk to Mrmagius about that. Joined Viril and Ryhdain to make a team. Sorry!
...My bird's very ill. He will probably die, from what he's been acting like. Please pray for me.

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
OOC: Your bird is in my prayers.

BIC: Keaton struggled with his costume. Not that it was a particularly difficult costume, just more of the fact that he had to put it on while balancing in a tree. It was hard, but he finally managed to get it on. Then, he heard a commotion below. Peering down, he could see 2- no, three of the heroes from last night's meeting back to back. They were all surrounded by a gang of thugs. He watched as, one by one, the thugs fell.

We all have poor combat levels at the moment he thought but those thugs have it even worse...

As one of them knocked what appeared to be the leader out, one of the thugs got a worried look on his face. He stumbled off, unoticed by the rest, and rushed off somewhere.

Hmm... this could be bad. Rasen thought, leaping down from the tree on top of one of the thugs before running after the other guy.

When he caught up, he was standing outside of the school storehouse. The guy slipped inside, and, after making sure it was safe, Rasen followed. Keeping a safe distance, he watched as the thug opened up a crate labled "Chess Club". Inside, was a 12-Gauge shotgun.

You've gotta be kidding me... he sweatdropped. Oh well. Can't let this guy carry that thing out after the others. Guess I'll have to snipe him... He locked the warehouse door before picking up a small stone. Good thing the janitor never cleans in here. The rocks and pebbles would make great ammunition. He slipped behind a crate from the knick-knacks club and took careful aim before throwing the pebble with a spin. The throw missed, breaking into a crate next to the guy. The thug was startled, but it appears he hadn't spotted the sniper yet...

Darn it! Why must they make guns such small targets?

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Skillfulness: Aww, sorry about your bird :( It really sux when a pet dies, I know it did for me. Hang in there :)

Rhydian Young - Free Spirit

Rhydian waited as two more thugs approached him this time with chains! As they swung for him he leapt backwards into the air, using his intangibility to allow him to levitate. He then proceeded to kick off from the alleyway wall he floated next to, putting two balled fists out in front of him as he flew towards the men. All to soon all thre of them came crashing down to the floor, Rhydian fists laying into their facing with a bone chilling crunching sound. Unfortunately he too was slammed to the floor by his own momentum. He still needed to work on that gliding thing.

Coughing and brushing the dust off himself he looked around the scene. From what Free Spirit could see the situation was under control. Both he and Virgil went untouchable and Moonshine was doing bad herelf. The kids seemed to have run off in the confusion, judging by the abscence, and he didnt blame them. It was everyday you saw superheroes coming to your aid, flying all over the place and genrally owning. It really went againts everything they knew so far, must have been a little scary for them.

Silently, he waited and watched as the other two finished of the rest with a huge grin sweeping across his face.

Skillfulness

OOC: Thanks alot! Time to get rolling!

Zera Akita: Moonshine

Zera brushed the harir from her face and smiled. Although not the way I would do it, it's still working, she thought. That brought to her attention the kids they were bullying before. She looked for them furiously through the fight then sighed and rushed in. Rhydain jetted off an alley wall right behind her and Virgil flipped one of the gangsters to her right. She dodged through a few more members and was on the other side. Nothing. Shoot! Where did those kids go? she thought furiously. She spotted one running off and started after him. He was running across the street to an old building, probably thier base of operations. He burst through the door, gasping for breath and said, "There aren't many left, mabye a dozen. Why don't we just give 'em the kids and run?"

"They aren't stupid Jumper, or weaklings either. They'd be able to chase us down and considering it seems they have nothing better to do, they would. Gather a few members at a time, the best of the bunch, and we'll go to Base 2 through the tunnel," someone from inside said. Zera was by the half destroyed door listening in. There was only one floor to the building and it was relatively small.

"Get the kids through now," it said agin.

"Why are we still lugging them around. Let them go. We'll get away faster," someone else said.

"They're prats stupid! Got rich parents that'll hunt us down! I'd rather deal with those pansies outside than the police. Get 'em in there now!" Zera heard the kids whipmer as their voices grew farther away.

"Now I'm going out there to check the situation, stand guard... OW! What the...?" said the 1st voice. Zera strung out lines of light to block the exit and now stood in plain view.

"Can't outsmart a Cheapside bred 'pansie'," Zera said sarcastically.

He growled and brought out a knife. He pulled back and flung it full force at her face. Zera simply put a hand up quickly and solid light appeared in front, creating a sheild. The knife harmlessly bounced off. Zera smirked at him and said, "You can either go through that secret tunnel to 'Base 2' or wait for the police to come."

She brought out her cell phone and began to dial slowly. The boys face contorted in rage and he ran at the strings of light. They broke under the strain and he fell on his face at her feet.

"Whoops..."

Inventory:
~Bookbag
-Sun and Moon jars, 2 each
-Pencil and Notepad (non-school)
-Cell Phone
-Pennywhistle

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Sorry about your Bird Skill, it's always sad to lose a pet...)

~Anna White, Bunny~

"Maybe I should have toned down the speech..." she could hear bolt murmuring behind her, he probably didn’t even know they could hear "Naaaaaaah..."

She took a few steps further scanning for dangerous activity or anyone that simply needed help. He spoke up again, this time to her, "Seriously, Bunny, I think our team needs some kind of name."

“I agree, but I’ve no idea what to call it,” commented Bunny coming to a crosswalk. They passed a homeless man looking for change, Bunny searched her pockets, but she didn’t have any money on her, that was bit of an oversight, what if she needed something? She didn’t even have any in storage. “Sorry,” she told him, for having gotten his hopes up with her searching. She didn’t figure that she needed to direct him to a shelter since there was one just a couple blocks away, he’d probably come from there. She turned back to Bolt and Nyx as she continued walking, “You don’t have any bright ideas for a name do you? I mean let’s not rip-off the Justice League or something stupid.”

Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she spotted something odd, there was something sticking out of the bushes across the street. “What’s that?” she muttered squinting to look. She couldn’t really tell what it was, but it didn’t look like the standard paper bag or empty can that get thrown out along the road. She dashed off to the crosswalk, even on hero duty, they’d have to refrain from jaywalking, “Sorry guys, I think we ought to check this out.”

(Adventure in English: With that one sentence I realized I couldn’t spell ought… and eventually came up with spell-check accepting aught… and I couldn’t explain what aught meant if anyone ever asked… so I checked the dictionary… apparently, it is an old form of anything ‘anything wherever’ or ‘ever a thing.’ And then I remembered that ought started with and o all along.)

Checking to see the cars had stopped, Bunny darted across the crosswalk. Would what she found be some devious remainders of a crime, or a plastic bag turned inside-out? Coming up along the bushes she scanned for the one that she’d spotted earlier.

Inventory:
Large white handkerchief, black bunny head sewn on one corner (in costume)
Cell phone
Deck of cards
5 fake gold coins, magic props
White Laptop with a black Bunny sticker (in air storage)
Plastic wand (in air storage)
3 rainbow scarves of red, blue, and yellow (in air storage)
Pocket knife (in air storage)
Small tool kit (in air storage)
Empty duck-tape Roll (in air storage)
Mind Masher’s Chibi Sketch (in air storage)
Normal Clothes (in air storage)
Book bag (in air storage)
-Binder
-Notebooks 2
-Pens 3

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Well, I was still hoping we could keep this thing going.

Looks like everyone else had other ideas though.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.