• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Superheroes on Campus~

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
The first NPC appears...
~*~Jinkyou Hikari~Guardian Spirit~*~
A boy appearing in his late teens stepped out of the airport. His hair was brown and fairly messy, but not totally unruly. His eyes held an amethyst hue and a gentle gaze. He stepped into a cab as it pulled away he said, "Could you please take me to," a large semi passed by the cab as he began to say his destination, "State University."
"Yessir!" said the driver.

~*~Nyanko Karimakura~Densetsu~*~
Nyanko followed Anna off campus and to a small pizza place. The pizzeria was a few blocks away from the campus. As Nyanko stepped inside, she was surprised at how clean everything was. Anna had ordered a slice of pizza with pepperoni and olives and a soda.
"A slice of Pizza Margarita and a bottle of water, please." ordered Nyanko. She handed the person who took her order the money. He then handed her a slice of pizza that had crushed tomatoes instead of tomato sauce. it was covered by mozzarella cheese and basil.
“So, you going to join our study group this afternoon? I’m not sure exactly what will go down, but it should prove a learning experience either way.” said Anna. She then paused, scanning over the open tables. She then spotted a corner booth. Gesturing towards it she said, “Hey, want to sit over there?"
"Sure." she said. As they walked towards the booth she said, "You can count me in on the study group."
Inventories
Jinkyou
Transformation bracelet
Engagement ring (for Nyanko)
Old communicator
Wallet

Nyanko
Cell Phone
Photo of boyfriend
Old Communicator
Wallet
Book bag
-Notebook
-Boots
-Mask
-Skirt

Skillfulness

OOC: Vampiratemace- What's the setting? Date, Season, Country, State, ect. Same with the college campus setup. What's that like?
~WHERE DID HALF OF THE CAST GO!?!?
~I made a typo on Zera's description; her hair should be at her ears, not shoudlers. I wanted it to be really short, so think of this~ Nagato Yuki length, almost shorter.

The test was over. Zera sighed in relief and returned to her desk. There was still a solid fourty-five minutes untill class was over and five minutes after that until the meeting. Her stomach tickled at the thought. She was really excited about seeing her new friends again. She pondered how she would show up and played over what she could do when a brilliant idea came to mind. She had five minutes after class, that was suffice. She could still grab a lunch and be ready in time. She smiled to herself as the teacher anounced there rest of classtime was theirs. She hadn't had time to make friends in this class and now she was too excited to try. Instead she sat alone and pretended to read her Tale of Two Cities book. She still could not stop thinking of her plan. She smiled to herself, I always feel better with a plan.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~Anna White, Bunny~

(Skill: Date: Nowish, Season: Uhh…, Country: USA all the way, State: Oregon ducks + beavers = platypus… College campus setup; lots of buildings, dorms and lecture halls, use you imagination…)

Nyanko ordered some Pizza Margarita and a Water. Bunny felt a little piggish for selecting a more fattening meal. Nyanko seemed more agreeable too, she accepted the offer to come out to lunch, she was fine with the booth, and ready to join the practice group.

Bunny slid into booth and set her backpack on the seat beside the wall. Here she leaned over, so no one could see and appeared her laptop. She set this on the table, deciding the tattle-tale sticker had been a bad idea. She opened it up and turned it on. Flipping the wireless switch she discovered they weren’t in range of any signal good enough to retrieve her e-mail. She’d just have to check the hero mail later.

“Oh well,” she sighed shutting it down and putting it ‘away in her bag.’ (She actually re-disappeared it.) She turned her attention to the food, she had to eat quickly so they could be ready for the meeting. The suggestions were right, this pizza was pretty good. Between bites she said to Nyanko, “I’d be nice to get some other members opinions on how we should go about ‘studying’.”

Inventory:
Large white handkerchief, black bunny head sewn on one corner (in costume)
Cell phone
Deck of cards (in costume)
5 fake gold coins, magic props (in costume)
White Laptop with a black Bunny sticker (in air storage)
Plastic wand (in air storage)
3 rainbow scarves of red, blue, and yellow (in air storage)
Pocket knife (in air storage)
Small tool kit (in air storage)
Empty duck-tape Roll (in air storage)
Mind Masher’s Chibi Sketch (in air storage)
Costume (in storage)
Book bag
-Binder
-Notebooks 2
-Pens 3

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
The cab pulled up to a nearby park. Jinkyou stepped out and payed the fare. He grabbed his bags and threw them over his shoulder. He walked around for a bit and then sat down on a bench by a fountain with a platypus statue in the center. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a device that appeared to be an iphone; however the screen had a different design. Rather than the square-like buttons that indicated the apps, this device had little bubbles of various colors. Within these bubbles were various emblems. On the back was a golden, cross shaped emblem within a violet bubble. Jinkyou tapped a pink bubble with a cat-like paw print in it. 'Nyanko, pick up...'

The two had just slid into the booth. Anna pulled her laptop out of her backpack. After searching for a wireless signal, and finding none, she decided to stow it. Nyanko folded her slice in half and took a somewhat large bite. Anna was also taking a bite of her pizza. Between bites she said, “I’d be nice to get some other members opinions on how we should go about ‘studying’.”
"Yeah, I know." chuckled Nyanko. She paused and then said, "I wonder if Spectator-san, the guy that dressed completely in white, will be there."
A beeping sound came from Nyanko's pocket. She pulled out an iphone-like device with a paw print within a pink bubble on the back. On the screen was a flashing, violet bubble with a golden cross.
"Sorry, I have to take this." She then taped the flashing bubble and held it to her ear as if it were a cell phone.
"Hello Jinkyou-chan."
"Hello Nyanko-chan. Can you meet me today, say noonish?"
"I'm in the states."
"So am I, I'm sitting in a park by a fountain with a platypus. Why don't we meet up here?"
"Then transform. Trust me, you'll be glad you did. Bye!"
"Bye!"
She then turned to Anna and said, "My boyfriend flew in from Japan, he'll be in on our study group today. We used to be in a study group together back in Japan." she paused for a second then said, "I don't know what he'd be doing here though." She took another bite of her pizza then said, "What do you think?"
Jinkyou stood up, grabbed his bags and walked over to a secluded part of the park. He raised his hand into the air and called out, "Spirit Guardian Myth!" A bright light emanated from his bracelet and enveloped him. When it died down he was wearing a white, baseball-style shirt with golden sleeves and deep violet shorts.
Inventories
Jinkyou
Transformation bracelet
Old communicator
Wallet

Nyanko
Cell Phone
Photo of boyfriend
Old Communicator
Wallet
Book bag
-Notebook
-Boots
-Mask
-Skirt

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
OOC: Oh dear. I must have been really spaced out over finals. Time to post.

Keaton Bradford (Rasen)

Keaton sat unoticed at the back of the English class, scanning over the new copy of Naruto that had arrived by mail that morning. The teacher's lecture was boring, and since his classes started wayyy early, it would be Keaton's last of the day. As time dragged on, a small phrase caught his ear;

"Anyways, we'll be meeting again in the park this afternoon, Usagi-san."

Now this was worthy of attention. He wasn't too sure how, but he had heard her whisper from across the room. What's more, the girl had used Usagi. If he remembered his japanese, there was only one word that could mean...

Why is she calling her friend Rice Ball? he thought for a moment before correcting himself No, that's Onigiri. Usagi is-

Keaton chuckled. Very clever. He could recognize the black-haired girl now as the one he had met last night. Not to mention, the topic of discussion matched the E-mail he had recieved that morning. Deciding not to let them on to his presence, he kept quiet and followed them out after the class ended, making sure to keep a good 20 yards between them, and pretending to be interested only in his book.

He was still a little unsure of thier identities, but was certain once he saw the black-haired girl casually make her laptop vanish while pretending to put it away. If he hadn't had suspisions, he probably never would have noticed.

“I’d be nice to get some other members opinions on how we should go about ‘studying’.” The girl who was really Bunny was saying. This was a good opportunity, so he walked up from behind casually as if he hadn't been stal- observing them secretly. The other girl's cell phone went off as he stepped up, so he decided to talk to Bunny.

"We could come up with new strategies for taking 'tests'" he smiled as he reached them "I don't think we were properly introduced during the study group yesterday. My name is Keaton Bradford, an English Major." He offered his hand to her "Mind if I join you?"

Inventory:
School Supplies/Textbooks
Naruto Manga Book
A bag of Water Balloons (about 30)
Notepad
Super Hero Costume

Vibrato

B*tches be hatin'.
Jacob Hobbes ; Mr. Rhythm

Jacob rose his head up just the slightest. He peered over to the side of him and saw the clock. He brought his hand up to his mouth and let loose a large cough spewing blood all over the hoodie he had swapped with his SuperHero hoodie. How had this happened?

Jacob rolled over to the side of his small bed and looked down at the floor.

Last night he had gone to a party. It was the same old party. Drinking, smokin', dancin' and passin' the blunt. Jacob did this in his spare nights. He'd never been hurt though. A face started appearing in his head. Round angry eyes, bright red hair and equally bright blue eyes. Hans Van Hamburg was this person. He was the ex-boyfriend of the girl who's party Jacob had attended last night. He had shown up uninvited and obviously drunk out of his mind. He staggered to the backyard where he found Jacob and started heckling him. Heckling jumped five levels and Hans was soon throwing punches at Jacob. Jacob remembers a power he'd never known he had before come into place. Almost like a spideysense he could easily dodge his punches due to the blasting music. However, Hans managed to get in one nice punch to down Jacob. Hans then began kicking Jacob's skull violently. A few fellow classmates tackled Hans to the ground while Jacob slowly bled on the ground.

Jacob groaned thinking of the crack he had heard when Hans' foot had collided with his head.

Somehow he had made it back to his dorm. Obviously, he would be cutting school today. It was already to late to get to his music class.

"...****." Jacob said standing up in his dorm just now starting to feel the sores from last night come up.

Inventory:
I-pod
Wallet containing no money
Dented Harmonica
1 AAA battery
Mobile Ipod recharge kit

Last edited:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
OOC: I'll be unable to post till monday.

Skillfulness

OOC: Let's get this meeting started!
Vampiratemace: I was really hoping you'd at least know the season, I could handle an imaginary college campus... How about spring? I love spring!

The class bell rang at 12:50 and Zera rushed out of the room with plenty of complaints following her. Let them complain, she thought, I get to go train with my new super-powered friends! She sped up and made it to her dorm in one minute. She threw her bookbag on her bed and launched into the bathroom. She blasted the water in the sink and plunged her head in. YIKES! That's cold! Zera pulled her head out quickly and grabbed a towel. She dried it messily and grabbed a brush. Another minute later and Zera's hair was parted to come from the back of her head making her look like a boy. She ripped off her shirt and CENSOR and then threw on a baggy tee-shirt and jeans. It was blue with splashes of red like flicked paint which added to her power a bit. She looked in the mirror and almost convinced herself she was a boy. Then she laughed and packed for the meeting. Zera found her robe from last nights meeting and pulled out the sun and moon jars and her pennywhistle. She pulled her cell phone out of her jeans she cast aside and emptied her bookbag. She thrust everything into that and ran to their mini-fridge. She pulled out a sandwich, added that to the bag, and walked to the door with five minutes to one. She opened the door grandly and looked into the face of her roomate, Amy.

"Oh, Jacky no..." she said like many times before.

"It's jus' Jack, Sister Amy," Zera said and winked, "And besides, I'm comn' back t' the dorm b'fore class. I'm jus' meeting a group o' new friends, special ones," and with that she trotted off.

"I hope they aren't as special as you!" Amy called after her.

12:56​
Zera made it to the familiar platypus statue, supprised to not see anyone, super or normal, around. She shrugged, sat down, and began to attack her sandwich.

Jason-Kun

Jason Mucmings; Mind Masher

As the two girls continued on with their chatting, Jason turned around. Looking from left to right, he fiddled with his fingers for a moment. Listening as the teacher gave their lecture, the teen pulled out a notebook, copying down the notes in a vain attempt to look as if he were paying attention. The 11AM lunch period was taking awhile, although he felt like he could handle it. There's something strange about those two, he thought to himself as he continued scribbling the notes down. His handwriting wasn't very neat, which didn't bold well for the aspiring author. After the bell rang, he jumped up, replacing his notebook and pen before waddling towards the door.

Many students were pouring out of the room as the teen glanced around. Looking around, he sliped out of the door before padding out of the hallway. Whilst the other students were heading off, probably to lunch, Jason decided it would be best to slip into the nearest bathroom Padding across the blue tiled floor to the sink, he tugged out his laptop. Sitting it on the edge of the sink, he booted up the computer. After logged onto AOL, he scrolled the cursor over to the address bar. Upon checking his e-mail, he began to fill out a response.

To: TooCuteBunny@Myhoo.com
Time Sent 11:05AM
Sounds like fun. I'll see you there, maybe I'll draw another picture. It'll be fun, as long as wel stay out of too much trouble.
Mind MAsher​

After sending the message, the teen powered down. Shoving the book back into the bag, he flung it over his shoulder. Stiffling a yawn, he slid out of the door, running down the hall of the building. "Time to put food in my belly," he told himself as he kicked open the door to the building and ambled off in the direction of the pizza parlor.

Inventory:
Cell Phone
MP3
Book ((Lying out on the desk.))
Laptop ((Stored in his bookbag.))
Notebooks ((Stored in his bookbag.))
Pen ((Stored in his bookbag.))

Vibrato

B*tches be hatin'.
Jacob Hobbes ; Mr. Rhythm

Jacob's body was sore from the night before and his mind was bit jumbled.

"Mmmmm, what time is it..." Jacob moaned.

He groggily stepped towards his computer. He booted it up and opened his myhoo account. Turns out he had recieved a message from bunny telling him to meet at the platypus statue.

Jacob rubbed eyes and said, "Can I do it?"

He thought for a couple seconds, the sores from last night were painful, but this was quite the oppurtunity. Jacob ultimately decided to go and started slipping on some fresher clothes. He stuffed his super hero costume down in a bag just in case anything evil happened.

"I wonder how many people will actually show up..." Jacob said to himself.

On the way put he grabbed a couple of pre-made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Jacob continued to walk towards the platypus statue with rising curiosity, would this actually work?

Inventory:
I-pod
Wallet containing no money
Dented Harmonica
1 AAA battery
Mobile Ipod recharge kit
3 PBJ sandwiches (in backpack)
Superheroe costume (inbackpack)

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Skill: NAMES at top of post… sorry, the lack of seasons is this, seasons mean different things depending on where you are. Here an inch of snow stops school, in Chicago, three feet of snow doesn’t stop school.)

~Anna White, Bunny~

Anna finished off her pizza as Nyanko talked on her little phone-like device, "Hello Jinkyou-chan… I'm in the states…Then transform. Trust me, you'll be glad you did. Bye!"

Also, while she was on the phone, a boy approached Anna saying, “We could come up with new strategies for taking 'tests'. I don't think we were properly introduced during the study group yesterday. My name is Keaton Bradford, an English Major." He offered to shake hands, "Mind if I join you?" Anna recognized him from her recruiting, but she didn’t know which hero he was.

“Good ahead,” answered Anna shaking his hand.

As Nyanko finished she turned to Anna, "My boyfriend flew in from Japan, he'll be in on our study group today. We used to be in a study group together back in Japan. don't know what he'd be doing here though." She took another bite of her pizza and continued, "What do you think?"

“Yeah, that’ll be great,” agreed Anna as she swept the crumbs off the table onto her plate. She looked at her watch, “You know, I got to go… do some laundry… before our meeting. I’ll see you there.” Anna picked up her plate and bag. Dumping the pot into the garbage she headed out the door.

Anna rushed off towards a less visited area of the park blocks, she knew there was a public restroom here, where she could change, likely without being noticed. She took a quick look around and ducked into the bathroom. Locking herself in she appeared her costume, changed and disappeared her street clothes, taking care to remove her cell phone first. She also disappeared her backpack, as it would also identify her. Reemerging from the restroom she ran towards the statue. As she ran through the more popular blocks she could hear comments on her strange garments from the citizens she passed.

She reached the park blocks a little winded, looking around she could see that only a couple of people had gathered so far. She turned to the statue to disguise the fact that she was taking a couple of moments to compose herself.

Inventory:
Large white handkerchief, black bunny head sewn on one corner
Cell phone
Deck of cards
5 fake gold coins, magic props
Normal Clothes (in air storage)
Book bag (in air storage)
-Binder
-Notebooks 2
-Pens 3

Lord Ventnor

Jonathan Marshal (Bolt)

Jon finished Intro to Ecology soon enough, and had to make a mad dash back to his dorm. He put his backpack down, and made a quick change into his superhero outfit. Now fully decked out as Bolt, Jon opened a window (fortunately, his room was on the first floor, and no one really walked by the window) and ran off towards the field.

When he got there, he saw that a few people had already made it, including a winded Bunny. Before talking, he took a moment to take a deep breath, and prepare himself for whatever would happen here. Bolt held us hand up, and a few bolts of electricity crackled around his hand. Good; it meant that he was as in control of his powers now as he would ever be. He then walked up to the group's impromptu leader.

"Good afternoon," he said to Bunny, doing a few stretches. "Got any ideas about what we're going to do here?"

Inventory
- Bolt Costume
- Cell Phone
- Wallet
- About 20 Bucks

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Servatores Jeanne (Spectator)

Servatores had already finished class and was wearing his costume. However, he didn't go straight to the park. In a dark alley, Servatores looked down and stare before a boy, rolling on the ground. He was quite a mess and had a disturbing smile on his face. Servatores had just finished giving him a small trip to a happy memory lane. The boy wanted to go back to a happy place was about to use some sort of drug. Knowing that this was illegal, Servatores had just used his power on him. He seemed happy, but he won't be as soon as the police and other people see him.

Having finished dealing with the boy, Servatores took a shortcut to the park. There were a few people, but Servatores could find no sign of Dusk or Densetsu. However, he did find their leader, looking rather nervous. Feeling nothing, Servatores simply walked towards the small group of people.

"Good afternoon, acquaintances," Servatores said. "It seems that the others don't share our so-called enthusiasm."

Inventory:
MP3 and headset

Jason-Kun

Jason Mucmings; Mind Masher

Time went by slowly as Jason scrambled into the pizza parlor. Upon being handed his food, he wolfed it down. At 11:30, he exited from the parlor, walking to his next class: Biology. This class was shorter than the last. After the bell rang, he grabbed his bag and slid into the bathroom. Glancing at his watch, he noted that it was 12:45. Running into the stall, he slammed the door closed. Stripping of his civilian clothing, he tugged his super suite on in a hurry. Shoving his clothing back in the bag, he jugged over the sink. I spend a lost of time in bathrooms, he thought to himself. Splashing water on his face, he shook his head. "Cold," he spoke quietly. Slinging his backpack on his back, he hurried out the door. Passing a drink machine, he stopped for a moment. Pulling out a couple of coins, the teen pushed them into the machine before jamming on the buttons. There was a whirring sound as a Sprite can fell into the delivery...slot. Grabbing the soda, he ran out the door. Taking a shortcut through the grounds, he came up just as Spectator made his message clear.

"Good afternoon, acquaintances," Servatores said. "It seems that the others don't share our so-called enthusiasm."

"I'm here," Jason remarked, stopping to cath his breath, chest heaving from all the running he had done.

Inventory:
Cell Phone
MP3
Book ((Stored in his bookbag.))
Laptop ((Stored in his bookbag.))
Notebooks ((Stored in his bookbag.))
Pen ((Stored in his bookbag.))
Regular Clothing ((Stored in his bag.

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Virgil Swift (Shade)

Well, everyone seems to check out.

Virgil shut down the laptop and gathered his things. It had taken three different hacks, but he had checked the records of the other hero's who had given him their names. He could find nothing out of the ordinary.

Maybe I should stop being so suspicious of everyone.

Virgil would be at the meeting, but he was going incognito at first. He made his way casually over to towards the statue, where several of the others had already gathered. He found a bench on the other side of the statue and pretended to look through the photos on his camera. He watched the others from the corner of his eye, but several other civilians were doing the same thing, so he wouldn't stand out from the crowd.

He still had his suit in his bag. He could change if he needed to, but right now he wanted to see what Bunny had planned for today. He also didn't like to attract attention to himself, mush less all the stares the others were getting for walking around in broad daylight with their costumes on.

A new person walked up and joined the group, and Shade recognized him from last night. It was Mind Masher. It could be problematic if he detected Virgil's thoughts. He put the camera away in favor of his iPod. He tried to focus his thoughts on the song lyrics. Hopefully that would serve as a mental shield.

Current Inventory:
iPod
Flash Drive (on a cord around his neck, but under his shirt.)
Digital camera (in pants pocket)
Wallet (in pats pocket)
$41.00 (in wallet)
Cell Phone (in pants pocket)
Black shoulder bag
Paper and pens (in bag)
Laptop (in bag)
Paper with "5" on it (in bag)
Hero Costume (in bag)

Skillfulness

OOC: AH!!! Sorry Vampiratemace! I curse my short-trerm memory! Forgot my inventory too!

Zera Akita: Moonshine

This is too perfect! Zera thought. People were starting to gather for the meeting and none had paid any mind to her, or him in their minds. Most had appeared in costume. Bolt walked boldly up, shot some sparks from his hand, and daringly said, "Got any ideas about what we're going to do here?"

Now most of the people gathered, supers or not, hadn't noticed Zera sitting there. Either they were too excited to think about who was around to evesdrop, Zera's guy disguise had failed, or they hadn't noticed her sitting there clearly within earshot. She took the oppertunity when Bolt spoke up and said herself in a deep enough voice and less of her Cockney accent, "What are you going to do here?" she said with mock panic. "How did you do that spark thing? What is this?" She put her sandwich down and acted as worried as possible. She wanted to teach them to be more alert... and just have a bit of fun.

Inventory:
~Bookbag
-Sun and Moon jars, 2 each
-Cell phone
-Notepad (non-school) and pencil
-Pennywhistle

Lord Ventnor

Jonathan Marshal (Bolt)

Bolt was interrupted all of a sudden by someone shouting in shock. He turned to the voice, and it seemed familiar...
"That you, Moonshine?" he asked, smirking. "You can't entirely hide that accent you know." The girl with the cockney accent and who decided to name her superhero persona after an alcoholic beverage, Bolt remembered. Still, could be worse.

"And just some info for ya. My powers take a lot of concentration to keep under control, which is why I pulled that little lightning spectacle off a moment ago. I'd appreciate it if you tried not to startle me again. Trust me, it's led to some people getting hurt over the years..." Jon didn't mean what he was saying as a threat, but because he really didn't want to inadvertently send someone to the hospital because he'd been spooked and lost control for a moment.

He held his hand out again, and a few more sparks crackled around it. Yes, there wouldn't be anyone hurt like that. Not as long as he was still in control. And he was.

Inventory
- Bolt Costume
- Cell Phone
- Wallet
- About 20 Bucks

Last edited:

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Anna had invited another student to join them. She then tuned towards Nyanko and answered, “Yeah, that’ll be great,” She swept the crumbs off the table onto her plate. She looked at her watch and said, “You know, I got to go… do some laundry… before our meeting. I’ll see you there.” Anna then slid out of the booth and walked away.

Nyanko turned her attention to the other student and said, "Sorry to bail, but I have a performance project for my acting class, and there is a part I have to work on. Bye!" She slid out of the booth and walked out the door. She then began to rush to her dorm. She did need to work on one section of her piece. She skidded to a stop in front of her dorm and unlocked the door. She quickly changed into her hero costume, though she left on her bandana and put the mask in a pocket in her skirt. She then walked over to the CD player and fast forwarded to one minute, twenty-four seconds into the song, she then began to sing, "mou toki ni magirete nee sagasenai no hikaru KOZUMIKKU yobareru kigashita minna yori sou yasashisa no kuni ima wa Last Charge Last Charge jounetsu dake ja aisenai," She then thought, 'Here comes the hard part, I hope I can do this!' She then continued singing, "tsuki wo yokogiru MUUN RODDO," she twirled the moon rod prop while going en pointe with her left foot while compleetly lifting her right off the floor, "kaze ni furueru KURISUTARU Eternal future odoru himitsu no MEIKU APPU kagayaki yo namida wo wasurero." She looked at the clock and realized that she was running late. She picked up her phone and communicator and rushed out the door. She was only a few yards away from the fountain whenshe put on her mask and tore off her bandana. She made it to the fountain to see that Bunny had made it, she also saw Spectator there as well as a few others. She could only wonder where Jinkyou could be.

Jinkyou jumped from tree to tree. He then landed in one overlooking the fountain from earlier. He saw several people waiting for something to happen. He then saw Nyanko slide to a stop. He leaped down from the tree and walked up to Nyanko and said, Hello, Nya-"

Nyanko put her hand over Jinkyou's mouth and said, "Please, Guardian Spirit, call me Densetsu."

"Ok, gotcha." Replied G. Spirit.
The couple then walked over to Bunny. Nyanko spoke up and said, "Hello Bunny, This is my boyfriend, Guardian Spirit."
Jinkyou
Transformation bracelet
Old communicator
Wallet

Nyanko
Cell Phone
Photo of boyfriend
Old Communicator
Wallet

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Shadow: Bunny isn’t nervous)
(Skill, it’s fine, just try to remember)

~Anna White, Bunny~

Bunny heard a voice behind her, "Good afternoon, got any ideas about what we're going to do here?" Turning she saw that it was Bolt. She nodded, “We’re going to do some good. I’m not entirely sure what that means yet. If it’s helping little old ladies across the street or bringing down bank robbers, than so be it.”

She felt more confident now that she’d caught her breath. Spectator approached them, "Good afternoon, acquaintances. It seems that the others don't share our so-called enthusiasm."

“That’s alright,” replied Bunny, “it was an open invitation to whoever could answer. Besides they have a few minutes.”

"I'm here," announced Mind Masher. Good, all the more to help. Next Densetsu
and Guardian Spirit arrived, the former saying, "Hello Bunny, This is my boyfriend, Guardian Spirit."

Bunny nodded, “It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope that you‘ll be able to share some of your experience with the team.” Bunny looked at the time on her cell phone then at the heroes around her, “Okay guys, most of us are pretty new to this, exception being Densetsu and Guardian Spirit. So I propose we split into smaller teams of 3 or 4 and move about the city looking for ways in which we can help. It’s not going to be all running down purse snatchers or foiling bank robbers. You may have to help with something fairly mundane or dirty, volunteering at a homeless shelter, cleaning up. Let the citizens know that you sincerely care about making our city a better place, and the world.”

Inventory:
Large white handkerchief, black bunny head sewn on one corner (in costume)
Cell phone
Deck of cards
5 fake gold coins, magic props
Normal Clothes (in air storage)
Book bag (in air storage)
-Binder
-Notebooks 2
-Pens 3

Lord Ventnor

Jonathan Marshal (Bolt)

"So, Community Service, basically?" Bolt asked. He then shrugged. "Eh, gotta start somewhere. Besides, a little good publicity never hurt anyone."

Bolt walked over towards one edge of the field, then held up his hand, and let a large electric spark light up the area around him.
"Yo! I'm Bolt! I'm the guy what has the sparkly electric powers," he said in a humorous voice. "Anyone feel like coming with me to make this city a little better?"

Truth be told, Bolt wasn't really excited about this. But then again, he hadn't excited about learning to control his powers, but he'd gotten over those fears a while ago, knowing that it was strictly necessary. Just like the good deeds patrol that was about to happen was necessary as well. After all, Bolt didn't expect the general populace to trust a bunch of masked wierdos they knew nothing about. So it was time to spread a message; hopefully, the right one.

Inventory
- Bolt Costume
- Cell Phone
- Wallet
- About 20 Bucks

Last edited: