• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Superheroes on Campus

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Superheroes on Campus V. 3.1

Accepted Players:
(You can PM me if you believe there is an error with this list.)

Team Heroes: [B/]
VampirateMace (Anna, Bunny)
The Black Glove (Keaton, AKA: Rasen)
Muxiroger (Will, Afa)
Rotrum (Michael, Mist Monarch)
Manaphy Mare (Cornelius, Solaria)
Z-gon (Chris, WarHammer)
Kiruia (Lina, Panther)
TheSequelReturns (Vivian, Eclipse)
Skillfulness (Gwen, Aero)

Neutral/Freelance Heroes: [B/]
Shinkagehadou (Wallace, Afterburner)
jahz (Stanley, Enigma)
Ninetailed (Charlotte, Sonaria)

Villains: [B/]
Pokefan0234 (Aaron, Dementio)
Robincool98 (Albert, Lightning Man)
Gunned (Jessie, Outlaw)

Rules:[B/]
1. No Bunnying or GodModing: This means, you may not control other people’s characters (without permission) or behave in an invincible manner.
2. Please post your identities (names) at the top of your post and your inventory at the bottom. This IS important.
3. Please post at least 12 sentences. If you don’t think you can, work it out in PMs or wait until you can.

~Anna White; Bunny~ [B/]

Bunny glanced down at her laptop. She’d finished her pre-rehearsed speech and stepped aside, so she was hoping somebody would agree to sign-up now or at least ask a good question. She was pleased with the turnout, who knew there were this many possible superheroes at her school?

She retreated to a nearby wall and leaned against it. She was basically handing her secret laptop to a bunch of people that she didn’t know very well, but she’d hand selected them, so she knew better than to act distrustful. Besides she didn’t have anything on there that would lead back to her, no homework and no non-hero account passwords. She pulled a deck of cards out of her pocket and proceeded to shuffle the deck absentmindedly.

The cards rustled softly against one another, thwack, thwack, thwack. Shuffle complete she cut the deck and repeated the motion. It was a fairly quick process that didn’t require much looking, but took a little bit of concentration. Concentration however, was in short supply in a room full of would be superheroes, and a card slipped from the deck. The four of spades fell gently towards the floor like a feather. Bunny didn’t try to snatch it from the air but watched to see what path it would take. The slightest change in the room would cause it to veer off what might be it’s expected course.

Inventory:
Large white handkerchief, black bunny head on one corner
Cell phone, white
Deck of cards
Fake gold coin
Fake gold ring
White Laptop with a black Bunny sticker
Plastic wand (in air storage)
3 rainbow scarves of red, blue, and yellow (in air storage)
Pocket knife (in air storage)
Small tool kit (in air storage)
Roll of duck tape (in air storage)

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
~*~Cornelius; Solaria~*~

A platinum blond teen stood there, watching as the girl dressed almost like a magician finished her speech. He himself was also dressed quite oddly. He wore a pair of orange bike shorts as well as an orange top with teal trim that seemed to be designed to resemble those worn by stereotypical ninjas. The oddest thing about him, however, were the fairy wings that sprouted from his back. However despite how he dressed he seemed to blend in fairly easily with those around him. As the girl, Bunny if he recalled, stepped away from the computer he stood up and gave a tiny leap. Soon he was hovering a few inches above the floor. His wings were beating against the air as he flew over to the laptop and set up a new account, MrEnchantix@myhoo.com. After that he opened up the spreadsheet and entered his myhoo account as well as his super hero name, Solaria. Once he entered the data he flitted over to Bunny. Noticing the card falling he quickly dipped to grab it and handed the card to Bunny saying, "Hey. My names Cor-" he stopped himself before he used his real name and said, " er I mean Solaria. I hope that people don't think that just because I'm a fairy," he pointed at the wings that were keeping him slightly airborne, "I can't hold my own" He paused for a bit. "So what powers do you have, are you some expert magician?" He asked, indicating her costume.

Inventory
Cell phone
I-pod
Wallet
GPS
Map
Compass

muxiroger

Mu Xi Phi #141
Will Landestoy ~ The Great Afa

During Bunny's speech, Will had taken out a knife and began to whiddle away at a block of wood. His daughter, Gabrielle, had a birthday coming up, and Will had decided to give her a Samoan guardian statue for her fourth birthday. The statue had a large head and a small body, and was meant to scare away evil spirits with just the stare of the statue.

When the speech had ended Will stood up and cast one of his many ear-to-ear grins. "Aight, I'm in. I think we need some help around this town." He walked up and patted Cornelius on the back. "It don't matter what you have for powers. All that matters is how you use 'em bro."

Will walked to the labtop and signed himself up for a myhoo account. If anyone had the need to contact him it would be through samoanstorm@myhoo.com. As he walked back towards his seat to gather his things, he stopped by Keaton. He had already figured out one of his fellow hero's identities. This one was easy though, as Keaton was his quarterback, and Will was the wide reciever. "See you at practice, bro," Will whispered. Will then just sat back in his seat and went back to work. He would probably be the last one to leave, because he was determined to get more done on the statue before he went back to his apartment.

rotrum

Ice Cold
OOC: I think its Duct tape and whittle.

Michael Front-The Mist Monarch

Michael let out a long sigh as the speech finally met his end as he stood straight after leaning on the wall. He yawned a bit as he looked around at the other people that were around here-so far two people had made their own SUper-hero e-mail accounts and it eemed currerntly unoccupied. He supposed that he should as he chewed on a mint absentmindedly. He walked slowly, but fast enough to secure his place at the laptop. The ruffling of a shuffled deck of cards was heard, he peered slightly to the sides of the practical sunglasses as he saw the movements of their ever-so-mysterious host-shuffling her deck of cards while another caught a card.

He didn't say a word but still calmly and confidently walked up to the labtop-looking at everyone else as he approached and sat down with the laptop. He quickly filled out each as he created the new account; CloudyDay@Myhoo.com and quickly shuffled acrosss the room back to his place against the wall. He opened his mouth, a slight puff of mist appearing, as he put a few more mints in his mouth. He yawned again as he observed the others. Two of them had spoken to the well-informed bunny-one of them spoke to another as well.

His mind drifted slightly as he leaned against the wall, who exactly was this Bunny-how did she know so much about everyone, he had c ertanly never told anyone, personally. He blinked himself back to reality-he would need to learn about the rest of them at a later date. He tapped agaisnt the wall as he would observe the laptop and whoever would go up to there next, chewing on the mints-trying to see if he could recognize anyone..he couldn't.

Inventory upon arriving at meeting:
-A cell phone
-A wallet
-Some Mints and Gum

Last edited:

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
Chris; Warhammer

The speech came to an end, for it was a moderatly long speech, but not too long for Chris' taste. Bunny, in which Chris heard her say, stepped out of the way letting anyone who wanted to join go ahead. About 2 seconds after she stepped away, a crowd of people came at the laptop. Some of the others just thanked Bunny and left, while the rest of the people, like Chris, stood there. Now Chris couldn't decide what to do, because he wasn't sure what would lie ahead for him.

It tokk him nearly 5 minutes to decide, and by that time most of the heroes had already signed up. After another minute he said to himself. I should do this. If I had these strange powers, then I would need to put them to a use that everyone will appreciate. Alright, I will sign up. And with that he stepped up to the line, which only had about 2 or 3 people left.

Chris' new name for Myhoo was Blacksmith@Myhoo.com. He thought it was a good name, for he can create weapons like blacksmiths can, in a way, also it was a very easy name to remember. He thought he had done the right thing to sign up and become a part time- in the training- hero. Maybe now he could put his powers to good use.

Inventory
Cell phone
backpack
regular clothes (backpack)
ipod
wallet (with 50 dollars)

Last edited:

jahz

Banned
There was a dull thud as Stan appeared in the isolated room, he was late. Everybody else seemed to have begun moving towards a girl, surely this was a prank. She looked like a homeless magician, the type that would perform on the street for money. Nevertherless he wasn't going to leave straight away, he was in the room with around fifteen super-human beings, how could things turn out boring? He fluxed (his word for teleport for future reference) over to the computer, standing on tiptoes he could see everyone signing up for Myhoo accounts. "Damn..." He muttered, acess to the computer wasn't easy for him, schoolwork came first in his house. The amount he got usually took up his evenings aswell, he'd need to buy a blackberry of some course later on. But then again, why buy one when you can simply appaer in the store without one then appear outisde the store with one? He smiled to himself, fluxing was awesome! Like a drug it made you're pulse race and you're head spin, adrenaline fueled your body and...you never ahd to travel anywhere, it was all instantaneous.

The meeting however, was still not getting any more exciting and that bunny girl...no chance. "I am not taking orders from her." He grunted grimly. "There's got to be a more fun crowd to hang out with here..." he groaned. If this was what it was like to be a superheroe maybe he sould've been a villain after all it would have been alot more fun...

(Ooc: Im going skiing for a week so i can't post. Vamp would you mind just bunnying my character back to his house to think about his choices once the meeting is over?)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Muxiroger): That green horrible to try and read in some of the forum skins, like ice… and default. Also INVENTORY, it is important.

(rotrum): again… INVENTORY (duck tape is a brand, but yes it is duct tape)

(Jahz): Alright… and in the future, after you return, NAMES and INVENTORY

~Anna White; Bunny~

“Well,” replied Bunny taking the card from Solaria with a gentle tug, “I can do this.” She set the card in with the rest of the deck and gave her hand a twist as she disappeared the deck. It really seemed like a simple power, but she’d already found ways it could be useful. Storing things for later use, or perhaps getting rid of something a criminal had use for.

An armored hero came up behind Solaria, “Aight, I'm in. I think we need some help around this town. It don't matter what you have for powers. All that matters is how you use 'em bro."

Bunny nodded as he went off to the laptop and commented to Solaria, “He’s right. What we choose to do is far more important. That’s the basic difference between a cop and criminal.”

Two had already signed up, it made her smile a bit, things actually were coming together here. A few more people shuffled over to sign-up. Another teleported over, watching them, but he didn‘t seem intent on getting in line. He’d caught Bunny’s eye a few weeks ago when he’d slipped up. She wasn’t really sure about his morals and values, but she sure thought his powers would be good to get on their side. Still she couldn’t force anyone to join, nor would it be a good idea to try.

She resumed talking to Solaria, “I think you’ll do just fine.”

Inventory:
Cell phone, white
Deck of cards (in air storage)
Fake gold coin
Fake gold ring
White Laptop with a black Bunny sticker (on table)

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Aaron Caldwell – Dementio

Only minutes after the host of the strange meeting – Bunny, as she called herself – had finished a decently long speech several super-persons had stepped up cautiously to the black laptop and signed their aliases into the computer. Aaron, leaning against the wall opposite to the mutant magician with his tools of the trade resting in his palms, watched the bold recruits absentmindedly.

At first, he had stifled a laugh when the host had begun her speech on such nonsense as “making the world a better place.” Who would believe in such a terrible lie? But his smile turned into a frown as he saw the flicker in almost every person’s eyes. Did they… believe her? Did they actually want to join a petty organization like that, and waste their gifts and talents on a world of gullible people who really weren’t important enough to be missed by anyone?

He smirked angrily at the crowd and began sketching the scene in his notebook, adding a few grotesque features to the costumes and faces. He planned to finish the drawing in his down, where the entire building would be in flames, making the meeting and everyone in it happily burn to the ground.

He glanced casually at the super-persons who had signed their names into the laptop. Winged mutants, teleporting transporters… even some strange Indian in swim trunks. And of course, there was the blue-and-white staff-wielder who’s costume irked every core of Aaron’s being. Perhaps it was the unrealistic coloring or the patches of blue and white, but he disliked the costume in more ways than one.

Exhaling a deep breath, he returned his gaze to his notebook and continued sketching. Sure, he didn’t have a reason to hang around any longer – after all, he would kill himself if he even came close to signing his name away in that laptop, - but it was curiosity that had taken him to the meeting in the first place. Perhaps, if he stayed for another short while, he would learn a little more of what that Bunny girl really planned to do.

Inventory
- Trademark sketchbook
- A pencil
- A pencil sharpener (in right pocket)
- A small pebble (in right pocket)
- A Swiss Army knife (in right pocket)
- A black cell-phone with a camera built-in (in left pocket)

Shinkagehadou

Origianlity ftw!
*Wallace*

Wallace wasn't at all convinced of this alliance of heroes. He saw it as more of a nuisance than help, these guys didn't look too experienced. Not only that, the head seemed to give off the vibe that this was nothing more than a 'Spur of the moment" kind of plan, doomed to fail. But rather than be the sore thumb, he humored the idea and signed his account : SetUOnFire@Myoo.com. A little dark for a username, but he wanted to be different. He crossed his arms and marveled at his creation, and chuckled at the thought of how others would think. He stretched his arms as if he'd done a grueling amount of manual labor. He motioned his eyes to check out the heroines he may have to help out. Then his competition, the males. Overall conclusion: sub-par in talent, but excellent on looks, refering to the ladies of course.

Wallace He sat back down and put his feet up on the desk and pretended to sleep. His work was done.

Items:

Backpack (Containing Suit)
Cellphone
DS and game

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Vivian Davis - Eclipse

The first thing that caught Vivian's attention was the number of people gathered here. While she had expected at least a few others, he didn't think that there would be this many. And judging from appearances, the abilities of the others gathered here varied dramatically. She self-consciously adjusted her mask for the twentieth time. Vivian had no idea what to expect from this point forward, but seeing the others head up to the computer to sign-up gave her that little boost of confidence that she needed to step up herself.

As she headed up towards the laptop, she took a moment to size up their hostess, the girl who called herself Bunny. She seemed like a nice enough person. Her goals were amiable at least, but how exactly had she known about all these people, or more specifically, how had she know about Vivian's powers? She pushed that thought out of her mind for now. Bunny was talking about making a team of heroes, so for now there was no reason to suspect her. Besides, if she had any ill intent, why go through all this trouble?

Vivian walked up to the laptop, and signed up under the name DarkToLight@myhoo.com before stepping away. So far, she hadn't even spoken since entering this room. It was all a little nerve racking having to worry about secret identities and what not all of a sudden. Not only that, but this was her first time wearing her costume in public. She resisted the urge to begin clicking her mechanical pencil and grabbed the bag of caramels she had brought. She unwrapped one and popped in in her mouth as she leaned against the wall and surveyed the rest of the room, trying to learn appearances and mannerisms by watching the others interact.

~ Inventory ~

"Lucky" mechanical pencil
bag of caramels
cell phone
5 dollar bill

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
~*~Cornelius-Solaria~*~

“Well,” replied Bunny as she took the card that Solaria handed her, “I can do this.” With that she rotated her wrist and suddenly the deck vanished. Solaria's eyes widened in amazement. He had never seen such an ability before.

Solaria then felt a hand rest on his shoulder. "It don't matter what you have for powers. All that matters is how you use 'em bro." said one of the heroes. He seemed to be wearing blue swimming trunks and a white shirt. He then returned to the laptop and entered his information.

“He’s right. What we choose to do is far more important. That’s the basic difference between a cop and criminal.” commented Bunny. She seemed distracted momentarily by a few others at the laptop. Soon she returned to their conversation saying, "I think you’ll do just fine.”

"Thanks," he said. "How did you find out about my powers?" He asked. The question had been nagging at him. He had been careful to never use his powers unless absolutely necessary and he never used his wings unless he and Skye were training. Even then they were cautious about other people nearby.

Inventory
Cell phone
I-pod
Wallet
GPS
Map
Compass

Last edited:

Gunned

Summer Time
Jessie Louisse / The Outlaw

Jessie smirked.

She'd known beforehand that there would probably be a good amount of people here, but she’d never expected this. To Jessie, this was the jackpot. All the heroes of the college had all come together in a cramped room, all packed together like eggs in a carton just waiting to be cracked open. Jessie could immediately see that a couple people were flyers. It would make getting away from any crime scene harder, but a hell of a lot more fun.

Jessie reached into her pocket and felt the Protector Staff. It was un-activated, but she’d be ready to activate should anyone try to make a move. There was a full charge on it at the moment. Just then a couple ideas came flashing into her head, blacking out the buildings electrical source, or maybe sneaking up on rabbit-girl when she wasn’t looking.

“..No.” she whispered under her breath. These people might be unsuspecting at the moment, but it would be foolish to try and take them all on at once. She’d have to stalk these people and take them out one on one. Suddenly, being a lone super-villain seemed a lot harder than just biting out some civilian jugulars. Glancing over the crowd again she could feel the good vibrations coming from all of these people. Every single one of them made her sick.

Except for one.

Jessie cocked at head slightly at a boy with a sketch pad in his hand. She could see that he was concentrating hard on the picture, but it also looked as if he was trying to hold back somewhat of a smile. Almost instantaneously, she knew that he wasn’t one of the heroes. Maybe not any kind of psychopathic villain, but something was defiantly off about him. Making her way casually over to the boy she stood behind him and looked over his shoulder. Jessie could feel the corners of her mouth curl slightly into a soft smile. She whispered so just he could hear her,

“That’s a real nice picture you’ve got there…”

Inventory:
40$
Protector Staff(in pocket)

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!

At the sound of the voice, Aaron’s pencil stopped abruptly. Quickly, he glanced over the markings that had already fallen upon the white paper. The scene itself contained no gruesome contaminants at the moment, and a light breeze of relief flew through his mind. After all, he didn’t need any of the goodie-two-shoes in the room questioning his art.

He turned to face the voice’s owner, his finger silently flicking the page to a blank sheet. The speaker, a girl decked with a motorbike-influenced costume, leaned casually on the wall next to him, smiling in what he felt to be a rather malevolent fashion. But it wasn’t the smile or the rebelliousness of the costume that made Aaron feel uneasy. Rather, it was her gaze. Even while covered by a dark pair of goggles, he could still feel it piercing his very being, summing him up.

Obviously, you’re not here to join forces with this group of hippies, he thought. A wide smile flickered onto his face, but was quickly forced back into a lighthearted grin. But even if you aren’t one of the many fools here… well, a spell’s a spell, no questions asked.

“Err… thanks?” He said lightheartedly, running his finger down the spiral of his notebook. Foolish or wise, he didn’t need a critic; if anyone tried to look into his sketchbook now, they’d only see a few serene drawings of whatever they felt was serene.

Silently, he glanced into the crowd. A few more super-persons had signed away their lives and were innocently chatting with each other, ignorant to the two ‘oddballs’ in their mix of crime-fighters.

“It seems like everyone’s pretty excited about this whole “superhero” business,” he stated, fingering the corners of his sketchbook, “Personally, the whole idea sounds like something out of a comic book, don’t you think?”

“By the way, you can call me Dementio,” he added, smiling innocently, “I don’t suppose you have a title as well?”

Inventory
- Trademark sketchbook
- A pencil

Gunned

Summer Time
Jessie / The Outlaw

Jessie laughed a bit, if this was some kind of comic book story than the writers must have been high while making it. Looking out into the crowd again, she shook her head a bit at the unreality of the whole scene. I mean really, a fairy boy? And just what the heck is up with that blue and white abomination over there?

“I’m the Outlaw, but I honestly don’t give a crap what anyone calls me. You can call me Dipstick Mc Frankfurter for all I care. In fact, you know what, that’s my name. Just call me Dipstick. I think I’ll go sign up for the team over there right now.” Jessie said with a bit hateful sarcasm.

She was feeling good, kind of like she was in control. Being The Outlaw certainly had its benefits beyond the cool costume and pretty fangs. Jessie lifted her goggle up and cocked an eyebrow at the boy.

“Honestly now. Bunny? What kinda name is that, am I right?”

Sighing deeply, Jessie stood up off the wall and placed her goggles back on. Although she realized that she could have possibly given her identity away, she also had decided that Dementio wasn’t joining team super-freak anytime soon. Not to mention the fact that the he probably had never seen her around since she kept to herself so much. Looking back over at bunny again, who was just finished demonstarting her power to fairy boy, she couldn’t help shake off the feeling that this was going be a lot more complicated than a few bites to the neck. A bit of a crazy idea washed over her. She needed to convince Dementio to join up with her. There was no way this was going to work as a solo act.

Leaning in just a bit so that she and Dementio’s eyes interlocked, Jessie whispered,

“Look here Dementio, you and I both know these people aren’t going to change anything with their idealism. The world needs some people who can keep it in line. I don’t know a lot about you, but I can tell you have a good head on your shoulders. You and me, we should team up. Nothing big, just a “you scratch my back and I’ll scratch these idiots’ faces off.” kinda deal. We could save this world from these people. And just think of all the fun we’d have while doing it.”

Jessie smiled just enough to show Dementio her now enlarged Canine Teeth.

Inventory:
40$
Protector Staff

rotrum

Ice Cold
OOC: Love how both villains have already singled my character out. Lets see what he thinks of that...If I look weird now I'm going to look like a ghost after this post.

Michael Front-The Mist Monarch

Michael looked around, there was not much socializing going on in the area-but he didn't expect much considering everyone was under a guise or outfit of some sort. Under these circumstances it seemed unfriendly for people to do such. He himself didn't actually feel like talking, although he never really has. He observed the others with a quiet gaze, from two different angles-but light and depth perception were lacking and he quite often lowered his glasses to look around. It amazed him the costumes that some people had donned.

One person really caught his eye, however. They wore dark clothing and a ski mask. The man observed everyone and appeared to be drawing something. He smirked slightly-he was all for seeing what an artist thought of the people in this room. But the ski-mask-wearing artist stared at him, and a nagging feeling told him there was something wrong with it-he brushed it off and looked away.

When the gaze left he held his hand up and balled it, blowing into it as a mist appeared. He removed his hand and the gathered mist became a light veil that he walked through before it faded. He stretched his image a couple feet away, the light would be bended from him and the color and light would appear a few feet off. If someone looked as he moved he would ripple-his mist reflection would not be as realistic as he liked. But it would definately resemble himself. He grimaced at it, the colors were even more faded and misty looking-which wouldn't be a problem if they knew what his alias was.

He moved, it moved too and looked fine. He went faster, the reflection blurred. He sighed as he inched his way to listen to be in hearing range of the ski-mask-wearer. If he was going to listen to the bunny conversation he would have just walked up-it seemed casual enough-but something irked him about the two people; they never signed up and netiher seemed to want to do so anytime soon. Would finally reach his destination, his visual would seem a bit more solid now that Michael was ued to it being present. The visual was facing the other way, and thus several features on his body were reversed-the msot notable would be the shape of his hair due to the symmetry of his outfit. He himself eavesdropped/looked at the picture. The picture had nothing to do with the scene..yet he had peridically looked at everyone between drawing-strange. He nearly sighed before realizing the sound would give him away as he backed off and eavesdropped. His match would probably have to go soon for the sake of energy and him having walked here.

He gripped his staff, whihc was still behind him, a bit when he heard the whispered words-the only part of their conversation he had heard. He let go, at the moment he wasnt' quite sure himself. He merely waited there a little longer to see if he could find anything else-he was getting a bit bored waiting for everyone else to do something.

OOC: -insert dramatic music-

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
OOC: @rotrum - Well, that's what you get for mentioning my character in an SU. ;)
*insert lighting crash after dramatic music*
-------------------

“I’m the Outlaw,” the woman responded, “but I honestly don’t give a crap what anyone calls me. You can call me Dipstick Mc Frankfurter for all I care. In fact, you know what, that’s my name. Just call me Dipstick.”

Dipstick,
Aaron thought, now isn’t that just a perfect little name.

She lifted her goggles, allowing Aaron to see the gaze that continued to haunt him. It was shaded a dulled brown, yet the glance was sharper than a talon. A vague sense of familiarity loomed over him, yet he brushed it aside. Like everyone here, she was obviously a part of the University, and of course, she wouldn’t be a complete stranger. Slowly, the Outlaw’s gaze fell onto Aaron’s.

“Look here Dementio,” she whispered, “You and I both know these people aren’t going to change anything with their idealism. The world needs some people who can keep it in line. I don’t know a lot about you, but I can tell you have a good head on your shoulders. You and me, we should team up. Nothing big, just a “you scratch my back and I’ll scratch these idiots’ faces off.” kinda deal. We could save this world from these people. And just think of all the fun we’d have while doing it.”

Chuckling, Aaron smiled. It wasn’t his usual smile; a lighthearted grin, completely innocent and gullible. It was… wider. Happier, even. And it crept across a his face in an unnaturally dark jubilee. His eyes shone with a much more morbid tone as he imagined all the horrors he could place on the unsuspecting victims that lined these walls.

Including his partner.

Dramatically, he slid two fingers across his grin, and a flicker darted through his eyes – a symbol of his abilities: the illusion of illusion itself. In only a few seconds, his normal canine teeth had been replaced by a much larger pair, one which rivaled even the Outlaw’s.

“Come now, Dipstick,” he began, “Why can’t we both scratch backs and faces? If we’re going to set this world straight, then I’d like a full part in it, no less. When things take a turn for the worst…” he chuckled, then added, “you can only expect them to get harsher. And that’s just how I like it.”

Glancing at the crowd, he noticed that most of the super-persons had already formed their own groups and were idling about. Well, all except the King of Blue and White, who’s annoyingly patchy colors looked even more distorted than normal. Shrugging it off, Aaron continued.

“Now… how would we begin this little scheme?” he asked, opening his notebook and sketching the beginnings of a new terror for his collection, “I expect that you have something in mind…”

Inventory
- Trademark sketchbook
- A pencil

muxiroger

Mu Xi Phi #141
Will had noticed the growing tensions between the cloudy man standing behind him and the sinister duo on his left. It was time for Will to join sides. "Hey, guys, cool it. We're all here to work together not start trouble. Don't make me taze your asses. Let's chill, before things get out of hand."

Will stood up and sent a surge of electricity into his dreadlockes. The resulting surge turned his hair a bright blue. He used this as a warning flare. If things began to heat up any further Will would send his usual plan of action into its second stage. He would send sparks of electricity around the room. If they persisted beyond that, Will would kick into action.

"Call me Afa, and I get the feeling you two aren't gonna be signing up for this, so why don't you guys leave."

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Everyone): Shadowfaith (Sky, Hermes) is now part of the RPG, but I’m unable to edit the first post for some reason…

(Shinkagehadou): both NAMES

(rotrum): once again… INVENTORY, PLEASE

(Muxiroger): once again, NAMES AND INVENTORY. Also you were 2 sentences short.

~Anna White; Bunny~

Bunny moved her hand behind her back and pulled her pack cards back out of thin air. She brought these around and resumed shuffling as she watched a few more heroes create new e-mail accounts. One immediately went to an empty desk and faked a nap, it was all a little to obvious.

"How did you find out about my powers?" asked Solaria. Bunny turned back to him, a large grin spreading across her face. The real answer to the question didn’t matter, she knew just what to say, “A magician never revels their secrets.”

Behind Solaria, Bunny could see some guy had started a sketch. It seemed to attract the attention of one of the girls. Bunny pondered a moment as to who they might be. She knew the real identities of the heroes present, but she wasn’t entirely sure which was which unless they showed their powers like Cornelius had. So she wasn’t sure who these two were.

Bunny perked up, she though she’d heard her name. She looked away checking the rest of the room, everyone seemed to be getting along pretty well, but no one seemed to be trying to get her attention. She resumed shuffling in a somewhat carefree manner.

Suddenly someone’s dreadlocks light up with blue static (You should have disclosed that in your sign-up Muxiroger.) There seemed to be some tension growing on the other side of the room. Bunny slipped her cards into her pocket and started to stroll over. Maybe she could help them work out whatever issue they were having.

Inventory:
Cell phone, white
Deck of cards (in air storage)
Fake gold coin
Fake gold ring
White Laptop with a black Bunny sticker (on table)

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
Keaton Bradford - Rasen

Had he not heard the voice of one of his teammates, Rasen, nose in his magazine, probably would have never noticed where he was, and would have stayed there all night. Luckily, he had. Will, a wide reciever, passed by, and he could have sworn the guy gave off an electrical shock as he passed by.

I always thought the guy was good at clinging to my passes, he thought but now I know how he does it. If he hadn't been wearing a mask, people would have seen him give off a little grin of acknowledgement.

The whole room, actually, gave off an interesting air to it. Now that he was paying attention, it felt an awful lot like an anime convention. Right at home, Rasen slowly plodded on up to the laptop, setting himself up as TwistedOtaku@myhoo.com. By the time he was finished, the room glowed slightly blue. A single glance told him that Will must be getting angry at something. That guy is scary when he gets angry.

In a matter of seconds, Rasen had slipped himself around the room. The hostess (Bunny, she had called herself) was already on the way, but he figured she'd need help with the younger hothead.

Placing one hand on Will's shoulder and the other on the shoulder of the artist, he stepped in from behind. Ignoring the jolts going through his arm, Rasen stood a fair bit taller than the other two did, and gave off a much more intimidating presence, even if a calm one. "Now, now guys. Let's behave like gentlemen. No need to get in each other's faces over a disagreement." He sent a warning glance to 'Sparky' on his left.

Secretly though, he hoped they could avoid conflict. They didn't know his powers, so he could only hope his presence would intimidate them enough to believe it was very strong to be so confident.

Inventory:
Monthly Shounen Jump Magazine
Notepad
Pencil
Portable Pencil Sharpener
Cell Phone

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
~*~Cornelius-Solaria~*~

“A magician never revels their secrets.” Replied Bunny. She went back to shuffling her deck.

"And I hope others secrets as well." Added Solaria, however it seemed that she didn't hear what he said. her attention seemed to have been drawn to a gathering of people that seemed to have a growing tension. He noticed what was going on and flew over to the group passing by Bunny on his way.

"Now, now guys. Let's behave like gentlemen. No need to get in each other's faces over a disagreement." Said one of the people that had signed up.

"I agree," said Solaria, "What good would it do if we fought each other? We'd just be getting nowhere." He then noticed the sketchpad that one of them had. "Oh, mind if I take a look?" He didn't wait for an answer as he grabbed the sketchpad and flew up a little bit so he could focus on the sketches. He could tell that there was an illusion placed upon it, but he never learned how to use his light to completely dispel them. Crossing his legs as if he was sitting he began to flip through the pages, temporarily dispelling some of the weaker illusions, only for them to return once he flipped the page. He was surprised at what he saw. The hero had such talent! Some of his works were incredibly grotesque, but they were still incredible. Flying down he handed back the sketchpad and said, "Wow! You're incredible." He then hushed his voice so that the owner could hear as he said, "A little grotesque but still amazing. I can't see why you'd hide art like that behind illusions."

Inventory
Cell phone
I-pod
Wallet
GPS
Map
Compass

Last edited: