• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Superheroes on Campus

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...
Charlotte: Sonaria: Freelancer

Sonaria’s eyes fluttered open, and she found herself staring at the sky. She sat up a little too quickly, and she started coughing violently. She looked up to see the building still on fire, but now firemen were on the scene. She was able to stop coughing, and now was trying to recollect what had happened. Let’s see she was able to make it over to the boy in the fire, and she fainted once she got over to him, but the next part was fuzzy…She was pretty sure she remembered gaining consciousness for a brief moment, and it felt like she was being carried, so she had opened her eyes to see the boy she was trying to save carrying her out of the building, he set her down on the bench, then took off running towards the alley, and that’s when she lost consciousness again, then she woke up on the bench.

“I’ve got to go thank him for saving me. “ She said to herself. Sonaria slowly stood up, her energy returning now that she was out of that death cloud of smoke. She went over to a nearby water fountain, and took a drink to clam her horse through back to its normal self, then, as best she could, rinsed her face and hands off. Once she felt presentable again, she started towards the alley. The firemen were doing a good job for the fire was almost out.

She reached the alley and just as she suspected her hero was still there. He was looking at his sketchbook and sighed, as if relieved it hadn’t been damaged in the fire. “Hey, you.” Sonaria called as she walked over to the boy, ”Umm, I just wanted to thank you for saving me back there, I probably wouldn’t be alive right now if it weren’t for you, so thanks.” She gave him one of her bright smiles, as her eyes looked at his through the holes in his mask…mask! Her mask had fallen off in the fire!

Inventory
Orange Fanny Pack, containing:
Neon orange Iphone
Swiss Army Knife
Orange wallet containing $50
Keys to her Silver Audi R8 4.2

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
I am forced to rewrite my post.

Albert Ledge - Lightning Man

As soon as Albert had arrived at his next class, the teacher told him that classes were temporarily suspended until the fire is extinguished. After hearing this, Albert leaped in joy as there were temporarily no classes until the fire was subdued. But then, after rejoicing, something hit him. The heroes would quickly extinguish the fire and classes will resume again. Albert quickly ran to his gym locker, took and wore his rubber gloves and placed his bag inside the locker. Afterwards, Albert transformed into Lightning Man again to worsen the fire again. Lightning Man took the nearest wire he could see and suddenly arrived inside the building just 5 classrooms and 1 floor away from the original fire. Lightning Man ran upstairs to see the fire spread to three classrooms. He went to the nearest classroom but slowly walked back as smoke engulfed the room. Lightning Man used his rubber gloves to cover both his nose and mouth as he entered the room. Seeing that the fire had gone very worse and it would take an hour or two to extinguish this, Lightning Man left the scene. As he made his way downstairs, Lightning Man had heard the sound of firemen running towards the burning floor. Lightning Man quickly ran up to the roof. He went down to an alleyway where he threw his gloves which was apparently damaged. Lightning Man then used his powers to move from building to building via electrical wires and soon arrived a few feet away from the building. As Lightning Man was about to transform back to human, Lightning Man heard a voice down on an alleyway. He ran to the edge of a roof to see a man with a sketchbook and a girl. Lightning Man used a wire connecting from the roof and to the alley where a live wire was situated in front of the guy and the gal. As soon as he arrived, Lightning Man then looked at them as he saw the girl which was somewhat shocked and the boy, holding a sketchbook, sighing.

"Ahem! Both of you! Who are you two exactly!" Lightning Man said.

Inventory:
Utility Belt

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Aaron Caldwell – Dementio

“Hey, you!”

Dementio turned to face the hero who had fallen in the fire before in surprise. Were the heroes trying to track him down for starting the fire. He didn’t think they had gotten any good glances at him through the flames; then again, you never did know with heroes…

”Umm, I just wanted to thank you for saving me back there,” she said, “I probably wouldn’t be alive right now if it weren’t for you, so thanks.”

“Perhaps I should be the one thanking you,” Dementio said, standing up with a smile across his face, “for finding me in the first place. But I’m only glad that you’re alright. The smoke inside there… whew! I’m surprised that I didn’t fall victim to it myself.”

Inside, he controlled the laughter that was attempting to rise. Him, Aaron Caldwell, a man who loved nothing more than to watch someone harmed, saving a hero?! Even he couldn’t believe the words that had come out of her mouth. But perhaps it was the delusion talking instead. After all, he had placed it on a spur-of-the-moment sort of deal.

He caught her eyes glancing at something in his arm, following it to his open sketchbook. There it was, one of his most time-consuming masterpieces, sitting out in open view for the world to see. Mentally, he cursed himself for forgetting to close it as his eyes wandered across the lines. But the art gave him an idea…

“Oh! Err, sorry... this is just one of my doodles!” he added quickly, taking the canvas from under his arm, “It’s nothing great, really - though I am glad that it didn’t catch flame back there. Want to see?”

He handed her the sketchbook, and as her fingers touched the book, a small flash appeared and disappeared behind his eyes. His picture, a person looking into a mirror, going through it slightly, to a side which smiled and twisted in a darker form, had now become a portrait. He had expanded the delusion, enough so to influence the morals of the certain someone who stood before him. Now, what should he call this portrait? ‘Reversal’, perhaps. No, that wasn’t it. ‘Cross’? Definitely not.

‘Reflection’. Yes, that would do it. It was a bit of an obvious title, but it was also straight to the point.

He glanced at the other girl, who was staring at the picture in a semi-trance. “You alright?” He asked (even though he already knew the answer), cocking his head to the side and smiling.

"Ahem! Both of you! Who are you two exactly!" Turning, Dementio spotted Lightning Man appear in the alleyway.

“Well, if it isn’t Plasma Man from our rooftop squabble!” Dementio stated, chuckling demonically, “… Plasma Man, right? Or was it Lightning Man? I suppose they're basically the same,” he shrugged, then added, “I don’t suppose you were the one who set that nasty little fire amidst a burning flame?”
--------------
((OOC @Ninetailed: There you go! The evil plot is (finally) set! Have at it! ^_^))

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...
((OCC: @Pokefan0234: Finally! @Everyone else: Just so it clear, Dementio put an illusion on Sonaria to make her think she is evil now, so...ya.))

“Perhaps I should be the one thanking you,” He said, standing up with a smile across his face, “for finding me in the first place. But I’m only glad that you’re alright. The smoke inside there…whew! I’m surprised that I didn’t fall victim to it myself.” He saw Sonaria looking at his note book and added, “Oh! Err, sorry... this is just one of my doodles!” taking the canvas from under his arm, “It’s nothing great, really - though I am glad that it didn’t catch flame back there. Want to see?”

He handed her the sketchbook, and as Sonaria’s fingers touched the book, although she didn’t realize it, her mind became clouded. She stared at the picture of a girl looking into a mirror, almost slightly going through it. She began to go into a semi-trance as the illusion began to affect her thoughts: In her mind do-gooders like Solaria, Bunny, and the other Heroes became so over rated, and evil became so much more appealing. She didn’t know this change was even taking place; all she knew was that the picture in front of her was so…mesmerizing, she just couldn't take her eyes off it.

“You alright?” The boy asked, cocking his head to the side and smiling.

Sonaria shook her head to clear it, but the illusion was already in place. She was able to stutter, “Huh-oh ya. That’s a really cool drawing.” She handed back the notebook.

Then suddenly another boy appeared in the alley. Sonaria looked up at him just as he was saying, "Ahem! Both of you! Who are you two exactly?" He also looked like someone from last night.

Then the boy in front of her answered him, “Well, if it isn’t Plasma Man from our rooftop squabble! …Plasma Man, right? Or was it Lightning Man? I suppose they're basically the same,” he shrugged, then added, “I don’t suppose you were the one who set that nasty little fire amidst a burning flame?” Lightning Man, that’s right that was his name. He was one of the villains too.

Sonaria then thought to herself: Why not give the dark side a try? It looks like it could be fun. Then she added to the boy’s response, “You started the fire?" she looked Lightning Man up and down then added, "I thought ‘Lightning Man’ met you control electricity, not fire. Or are you just so stupid you couldn’t even pick the right name to match your powers.’’ Well, if she was going to be evil she might as well get some sort of an attitude.

Inventory
Neon orange Iphone
Swiss Army Knife

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
- Vivian Davis ~ Eclipse -

“I think I want to try something. If you could possibly aim a smaller weaker bolt at me, I might be able to store that and send it back out later. And if I fail, well, I guess I’d get a bruise.” Bunny said.

Before Eclipse had a chance to respond, there was an important interruption form Sonaria, “Bunny, sorry to interrupt but, it turns out one of the villains from last night just crashed our training session. It was the guy who created that wolf thing. He’s gone now, but he created another illusion, a dragonfly, and sent it up to that building. Solaria is checking out what it is doing, but from the look of all the smoke, it can’t be anything good.”

Eclipse turned to look and saw the fire for herself. She couldn't believe it, if what Sonaria was saying was the truth, then that meant that the villain from last night (also a student here) had just set fire to a campus building. But wait a minute, Sonaria said he created illusions. So did that mean the fire was just an illusion as well? If they went there they could be running into a trap, but if they didn't and the fire turned out to be real after all...

No, she couldn't take that chance.

Eclipse turned and followed Bunny towards the building. She wasn't entirely sure what she would be able to do, but if she was going to be a real superhero, then she had to do something. At least until the fire department showed up.

- Inventory -

Dorm room key
$10 bill
mechanical pencil

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Lina Mavik, better known as Panther

There were two reasons Panther didn't bother going to the building when the fire started. First, Sonaria explained that the fire was started by the villain from last night who summoned the wolf illusion. For all she knew, the fire could have been an illusion as well. Second, the building in question was filled with a bunch of classrooms. Panther was actually a bit delighted to find out the school was being set on fire.

Finally, someone does the firty work all for me! she thought. Ahaha, if this fire is NOT an illusion, then this is spectacular! Hmm, if I recall, that was where a lot of the science classes are held. Heck yeah! I think if I were to pick a classroom to burn, a science classroom would be among my first choices. Hmm, I do kinda hope nobody was hurt in the fire, but... they do have those annoying fire drills, and the fire department is being alerted to the fire as we speak. Ho-hum. What's the need for superhero action when a normal fire is in the school? And if it's an illusion, then it's an illusion, and I'm not about to go all Mr. Freud on all the people who think otherwise.

But Panther did have to wonder who was causing all the fires in the first place. Of course, there were science labs in that building, so there would be plenty of flammable chemicals present. It did seem like a good building to burn for that reason. Why would an illusion be necessary if a real fire would be devastating there? Hardly believing how much she was thinking about this, Panther turned to Afa for a moment.

"Ah well, this gives us an excuse to not stand here staring at each other forever. And Afa, you can just call me Panther. See ya for now."

And with that Panther ran back to the Loveseat, thoughts about science classes being cancelled filling her mind. Anything to avoid taking a class was music to her ears. So she playfully zigzagged through the pathways in the park, and on the street that ran alongside the burning building. She pulled a wheelie as she turned into an alley, speeding up as she entered. This was one of her favourite alleys to ride down because it had a little bump in the middle which could launch the Loveseat into a pretty high jump. It was always a nice little thrill everytime she went for a ride around these parts.

But as Panther neared this bump, she came across three familiar-looking people standing in the alley. One was definitely Sonaria, another was the illusionist from before, and the third was someone else Panther recognised from the meeting, but she had no idea who he was. Turning on a dime, she screeched the Loveseat to a halt.

"Well well well," Panther declared enthusiastically, "it sure is nice to see someone who isn't panicking like a frightened teenager at the sight of these flames! Hey, this means science class is cancelled today, doesn't it? Well gee, if you guys had been planning this fire thing, you shoulda contacted me, and I woulda cleared out the classrooms for ya. Except for the teachers and the snooty smartheads who get straight A plusses perhaps--they can burn for all I care."

Then she approached Sonaria, taking her by the hand.

"Come on, let us ride!"

The Loveseat lurched forward a bit while Panther was holding onto Sonaria, causing Sonaria to fly forward a bit. Then it stopped suddenly, and Sonaria fell onto the seat behind Panther. Panther started to ride the Loveseat around, planning to fund Bunny. After all, she didn't really trust these two guys, especially considering one of them might have started the fire, so Panther felt the need to rescue Sonaria from them, hoping to get her away from them before they could react. However, little did Panther know about Sonaria being possessed, so to speak...

Panther's Inventory
-Cell phone
-The electronic key to the Loveseat
-Two small knives
-Swiss army knife
-Laser pointer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: I point out that Panther didn't really go anywhere yet, so Sonaria still has an opportunity to... react.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~Anna White; Bunny~

Bunny crept through the hall, a figure darted out in front of her, running into another room. Bunny squinted, the smoke was thick, she couldn’t make much out about the figure. With a slight cough she pushed forward into the room where she’d seen the figure go.

The room, aside form smoke, flame, cupboards, and fire proof lab desks, appeared to be empty. Bunny’s mind reeled, had they jumped? No, the windows were closed, you don’t shut the window behind you when you jump. The windows, that was important. Bunny sprinted to a window and opened it to get a breath of fresh air.

FWOOSH! A gust of hot smoke and ember blew in all around her. Bunny suddenly remembered something very important. Once all the O2 was gone from a fire site, it could smolder for a while, until someone opens a door, then it would create a deadly fireball. Luckily the fire hadn’t been quite that advanced, but as she turned around in terror, she realized the fire in the room was about 3 times as thick as it had been before. It was blocking the exit.

Bunny turned back to the window, she stuck her head out and took a gasp of fresh air as she looked around, smoke pouring out over her head. Her bunny eared top hat, suddenly up caught in the updraft toppled of her head and down towards the sidewalk below. It was frustrating, but she didn’t have time to think about something material when she was trapped in a burning science lab. Science lab? Right, there were fire proof desks in here, because there were Bunsen burners, and if there were burners there had to be fire extinguishers! Her eyes searched the room wildly, there was one next to the sink. She snatched it from it’s holder and pulled the pin.

It wouldn’t be enough to stop this crazy fire, but she should be able to clear a path to the hall and the next extinguisher.

Inventory:
Backpack (inside: Textbook, notebook, pen) (in air storage)
Regular Clothes (storage)
Large white handkerchief, black bunny head on one corner
Cell phone, white (with Will/Afa?)
Deck of cards (in air storage)
White Laptop with a black Bunny sticker (in air storage)
Plastic wand (in air storage)
3 rainbow scarves of red, blue, and yellow (in air storage)
Pocket knife (in air storage)
Small tool kit (in air storage)
Roll of duck tape (in air storage)

The Black Glove

The Resident BAMF
(OOC: Sorry I've been gone for quite awhile. Excuses later, post now.)

Keaton Bradford - Rasen

"Well, from what little I've seen, you seem to be a wind manipulator, right?" he obviously referred to her wings, not to mention the blow-drying they had just received. "I've been trying to create a new technique, and-"

Unfortunately, he was interrupted by an amazingly loud fire alarm. Just below the scream of it, he could hear a few words being mentioned by one of the others to Bunny. "...wolf thing...another illusion...that building." She pointed up to the science building, where the fairy-boy had already flown. Huh. Guess he has more guts than I thought.

Although annoyed by the timing, Rasen nodded to Hermes and said "Guess we'll have to save it for later. Looks like we have a job to do." He pulled out his remaining water balloons and walked over to the fountain. "Go on ahead without me. I need to prepare something first..."

*** Time passes (a bunch of stuff happens) ***

Having (thankfully) learned how to use the brakes, Rasen rolled in to the fire site. Strapped around his shoulder was a brown book bag he had borrowed from a passerby, which he had filled with his inflated water balloons, as well as a few rocks. After all, he figured that illusionist might still be in there, and he'd need some ammunition to throw.

As he looked over the building, he realized that several of his teammates had entered the blaze. Judging from the comments of those around him, Solaria (Fairy-boy) and Sonaria (the other Super from earlier) had already escaped.

I guess the fire department can handle the rest he thought. What was I worried abo- At that moment, something blue fell to the ground by his feet. It was Bunny's top hat.

"Boy Frank, dis fi'a sure is bad, eh?"

"You bet, Bill" the other fireman replied "I heard dat dis is da' science hall. It would explain why da fi'a spread so quick."

Bill nodded. "Jus' one question tho'- who's dat guy?"

"Ikouze".

Both firefighters froze as the black blur shot past them. Rasen, having smashed one of the water balloons on his mask to help filter the smoke, built up power into the skates on his feet before letting the wheels hit the ground. The result? He was now using his incredible momentum to soar up the side of the building like a rocket.

"First floor, second floor... third floor!" he twisted his body sideways in an awkward movement, but somehow managed to land inside the room. Much to his suprise, Bunny was standing in there, holding a fire extinguisher. Thank heavens she was alive. Now all they needed was to get somewhere safe.

He got up, tossed her hat to her, and pulled a water balloon out of his bag. "Need a hand?"

Inventory:
Brown Shoulder Bag (Borrowed)
Filled Water Balloons
Small Rocks

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...

Before Lightning Man had a chance to defend himself to her remark, a loud vroom was suddenly heard behind Sonaria and the boy next to her. She turned around to see another girl from last night; she believed Panther was her name, ridding a motorcycle towards the trio. She pulled up next to Sonaria, screeched to a halt beside her, and declared enthusiastically, "Well well well, it sure is nice to see someone who isn't panicking like a frightened teenager at the sight of these flames! Hey, this means science class is cancelled today, doesn't it? Well gee, if you guys had been planning this fire thing, you shoulda contacted me, and I woulda cleared out the classrooms for ya. Except for the teachers and the snooty smartheads who get straight A+’s perhaps--they can burn for all I care."

Panther then reached out, grabbed Sonaria’s hand, and said, "Come on, let us ride!" Her bike lurched forward a bit, causing Sonaria to fly forward, and fall onto the seat once it stopped. Panther started to slowly ride the bike back to the entrance of the alley. Sonaria stood up on the back of the bike and was about to somersaulted off it, when a thought crossed her mind: what if became a double agent. A villain who pretended to be superhero, and then tell the other villains what she knows about the Heroes. Ya that just might work… She somersaulted off the bike, landed a few feet away then said, “Hold on a minute. I’ll be right back.” Then she went back over to the boy whose name she still didn’t know, and grabbed his notebook and pencil, and opened it to a blank page. She quickly scribbled down something, shoved the notebook back into his arms, then went back to Panther. She hopped back onto the bike and said, “Let’s ride!” And as panther gunned the engine and started to drive out of the alley, again, the words she wrote repeated themselves in her mind: “I have an idea. Call me: 555-6789” There was no going back now…

Inventory
Neon orange Iphone
Swiss Army Knife

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~Anna White; Bunny~

“Yeah, that’d be awesome,” replied Bunny pausing in her extinguishing to pull the hat onto her head with one hand. She grabbed the nozzle once more and aimed it for the flames in the doorway. She continued to reply, “I thought I saw someone come into this room, but when I got here, it was empty.”

Suddenly a thought dawned on her, “I think I get it now. The illusionist set the fire as a trap! He made imaginary people for us to try and rescue to keep us inside chasing them, and prevent us from rescuing real victims.”

The threshold was clear enough to enter the hallway now. She looked back at Rasen, “Still, *cough* I think we need to give a quick check in case he’s trapped anyone in here. *cough, cough* And then get the hell out of here! Do you think you could use your powers to funnel some of this smoke out?”

She sprayed at the fire in the direction opposite the stairs, as she looked for the nearest hall fire extinguisher. She knew the were required by law, and had seen them in all the buildings everyday, never giving much thought to them. There was one about 20 feet away.

Inventory:
Backpack (inside: Textbook, notebook, pen) (in air storage)
Regular Clothes (storage)
Large white handkerchief, black bunny head on one corner
Cell phone, white (with Will/Afa?)
Deck of cards (in air storage)
White Laptop with a black Bunny sticker (in air storage)
Plastic wand (in air storage)
3 rainbow scarves of red, blue, and yellow (in air storage)
Pocket knife (in air storage)
Small tool kit (in air storage)
Roll of duck tape (in air storage)

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Aaron Caldwell – Dementio

Before Lightning Man could respond, a strange murmur echoed down the alleyway. Turning, Dementio spotted a girl on a motorcycle coming towards them. She seemed familiar… one of the heroes, perhaps? At least, she could’ve been at the meeting. Though he didn’t think any of the heroes actually owned a motorcycle…

The rider raced past him and the other villains, scooped up the girl, and sped away. Dementio blinked in the surprise. His minion had just been stolen by a hero in less than a few seconds. Needless to say, he hadn’t saw that coming.

He was just about to leave when the kidnap-ee suddenly reappeared from the shadows, grabbed his sketchbook, and scribbled something inside. And, just like that, she disappeared.

Dementio quickly flipped to the page she had written in. On it, the words read, “I have an idea. Call me:” followed by a phone number. Chuckling, he closed the book. Good; the illusion had taken affect. At least, if the girl was telling the truth, it did. For all he knew, she could be leading him into a trap. Not that he cared, really.

Turning to Lightning Man (who was standing awkwardly nearby), he said, “Looks like all that’s left is me, you…” his eyes noticed a TV monitor playing the news from one of the rooms, “… and him.”

He pointed to the TV, where the police were investigating the robbery of some fancy clothing store. A tape replaying the crime looped on the screen, showing a man leaving a card on a counter and disappearing into thin air. A picture of the card revealed it to hold a question mark. No doubt, the man was a teleporter, though he didn’t look familiar in the slightest.

“These heroes have been finding us far too quickly,” Dementio continued, “And with so many scurrying around, it’s basically impossible to find a spot to meet. Perhaps we could find some sort of… clichéd evil lair to meet in, or something of the like.” He chuckled and added, “At the very least, we should find some sort of ‘work’. Fires are rather boring, aren’t they?”

“I don’t suppose you have any suggestions?”

Inventory
- Trademark sketchbook
- A small pebble (left pocket)
- A pencil
- A pencil sharpener (left pocket)
- A black cell-phone with a camera built-in (right pocket)
- A pocketknife (left pocket)

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
OOC: Sorry for the lateness…uh…permission to change villain name
Albert Ledge – Lightning Man
As Lightning Man was about to speak, the girl was scooped up by a gal in a bike. Before they could get away with it, the girl came back to the boy and wrote something then she left. Then he said

“Looks like all that’s left is me, you…” then Lightning Man saw his eyes looking towards a TV monitor playing the news from one of the rooms, “… and him.” He said as Lightning Man became confused at what he meant. Then he pointed to the TV, where the police were investigating the robbery of some fancy clothing store. A tape replaying the crime looped on the screen, showing a man leaving a card on a counter and disappearing into thin air. A picture of the card revealed it to hold a question mark. Lightning Man was shocked (literally) as he knew that there was another villain.

“These heroes have been finding us far too quickly,” the boy who was apparently named Dementio continued, “And with so many scurrying around, it’s basically impossible to find a spot to meet. Perhaps we could find some sort of… clichéd evil lair to meet in, or something of the like.” He chuckled and added, “At the very least, we should find some sort of ‘work’. Fires are rather boring, aren’t they?”

“I don’t suppose you have any suggestions?”

“Hm…I do have one. Fires really are boring. How about a bank robbery? Wouldn’t that be nice? We could use the money to buy a warehouse or build an underground lair. I already have a plan to rob a bank. Just stop by my apartment. It’s that shoddy apartment near the campus, Room 12. Anyways, my real name is Albert Ledge. How about you, what’s your real name?" Albert questioned.

Ninetailed

pokemon at heart...
((OCC: Sonaria would be happy to help with the bank robbery. Who knows, maybe her voice could fry the video surveillance system. It could also be an initiation test to see if the villains can really trust her. Just remember Dementio has her number.))