• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Superkaleidoscopic Neuropalliation

Heracross

Custom User Title
I finally got a DA account since I was tired of Photof**kit shrinking everything. So here's some stuff.

Floating colonies on Venus.
Original
Colored

One of the main characters from a story I've been concocting.
(I feel compelled to put a *warning* on this one, lest it corrupt the mind of some hapless young child.)
Link

And finally a random thing I made a while back.
Chicken

Spookz

Lumos
I meant to tell you before, I feel your colored version of the cloud colony would make a great dekstop. The only thing that turns me off is the color scheme of the colony itself. Some of the colors seem way to dark in contrast with the rest of the scene, while others seem sporadically chosen. A lovely job on the coloring in general though, I've always liked vectors.

I don't really have anything to say about your other pieces. So, that's that.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
By the way, I can show you how to keep PhotoBucket from shrinking your pictures...unless they're over a certain filesize. Then the question is if you had a pay account or not.