• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Supernatural thread (spoilers) ((duh))

Mister_SGG

There is no thread for this, hopefully there are some spn fans and this wont die straight away

Season 10 premieres this coming Tuesday (countdown in my signature in case you don't know what day of the week it is), and there will be a retrospective documentary on monday. Talk about new season (spoiler tags doe) or the show as a whole i guess

i'm bad at OPs

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Supernatural is one of my favorite shows. I just finished season 9. It was really good. The witty jokes were great in season 9. I won't get to see season 10 until next year because I don't have the channel :(

Sam, Dean, Castiel & Crowley are all great. I like their banter just as much as I like fight scenes & story :)

What does everyone think about the cancellation of the spin-off series? Idk if I could've watched a show in the Supernatural world without Sam & Dean in every episode. But I did like the Bloodlines episode.

Mister_SGG

What does everyone think about the cancellation of the spin-off series? Idk if I could've watched a show in the Supernatural world without Sam & Dean in every episode. But I did like the Bloodlines episode.

I liked the Bloodlines episode but that was not a good idea for a spinoff. Glad it wasn't picked up

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I started watching in 2012 on Netflix, but stopped for some reason before I finished the first season. I had been watching only one episode a day, a method I now consider unproductive in regards to catching up on old shows. I finally started to catch up again this month, I'm up through the first episode of season 4, and I am dedicating as much time as I can to catching up.

shadowF

anyone think last night's episode was amazing? especially the ending/:0