• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SuperWho Trade Shop

soundxfury

RNG Request Section

If I RNG a Pokemon for you and you put it up in your own shop, I'd like to ask to be given credit for the RNG. Thanks.

Some rules for this:
-RNGing does take time and effort, so please offer me a reasonable trade in exchange for the Pokemon. Ex: Don't offer me a Caterpie for a shiny flawless.
-As of now I am only able to RNG through breeding.
-There will be 3 RNG spots open at a time. Each person may request a maximum of 2 Pokemon per RNG request.
-I will work on each RNG in the order listed below, please don't bug me about when your Pokemon will be done if you're listed as number 3
-Breeding flawless Dream World (and some egg move) Pokemon can take much longer than regular Pokemon because I can't use a Ditto, so I ask for a better 'payment' than regular Pokemon.
-I reserve the right to reject your request for whatever reason. If I do, please don't keep bugging me about it.

Note: I can only RNG in 5th Gen

Please use this form when requesting an RNG
~RNG Request~
Pokemon:
Nature:
Ability:
Egg moves (if applicable):
IVs:
Nickname (if applicable):
Offer:

Current RNG Requests
1. ShaoWeh- Shiny near-flawless Tynamo. Modest, HP Ice

Lord Zoroark- Non-shiny DW Lickitung. Brave, 0 Speed. (trade pending)
0LdSk00lMew- Shiny near-flawless Blitzle. Timid, HP Water (trade pending)
Rachel03- Non-shiny flawless DW Dratini, Modest w/ Dragon Pulse (trade pending)

Last edited:

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
Congrats on your shop, hope it goes well ^_^

Summer Sun!
please PLEASE say that the TRU arceus is on a 4th gen game
if it is i will pay with a DW korean rayquaza(on a 5th gen game)
i will offer more if necessary

soundxfury

Sorry 10151993, all my pokemon listed in the shop are on 5th gen.
I haven't gotten around to going through my 4th gen game yet, but I don't have Arceus on it.

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
Good luck with your shop!
Are your DW Pokemon's in Dream Ball?

soundxfury

I offer far away mew for shiny ralts(joly -male) of yours ok?

Sure, I can trade in about 10 minutes. That okay for you?
Just need your FC

Edit: I have to leave to do some things, I'll VM when I can trade

Last edited:

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Yo, I have your top 4 things on your want list... Shiny Flawless Timid Gastly, Shiny Flawless Jolly Axew w/Night Slash (NNed Ononokusu, Mold Breaker), Shiny Flawless Impish Immunity Gligar, Shiny Flawless Timid Hustle Nidoran(male). ^_^;

Not sure what I want for them... DW Females of these would be okay with me: Lileep, Shellos, Drifloon, and Swablu. =)

soundxfury

Yo, I have your top 4 things on your want list... Shiny Flawless Timid Gastly, Shiny Flawless Jolly Axew w/Night Slash (NNed Ononokusu, Mold Breaker), Shiny Flawless Impish Immunity Gligar, Shiny Flawless Timid Hustle Nidoran(male). ^_^;

Not sure what I want for them... DW Females of these would be okay with me: Lileep, Shellos, Drifloon, and Swablu. =)

And none of them are hacks, right? I have an extra Lileep and Swablu already hatched, just need to breed the Shellos and Drifloon.

PikaPalace

Random Master
Your dw female muckrow for my shiny flawless pichu with volt taxkle

PikaPalace

Random Master
Sounds good I'll be ready in 5

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
i am interested in your celebi, jirachi, and darkrai. i can offer you a lv 100 modest tornadus, lv 55 modest kyogre, and a lv 100 Satoshi's reshiram (all have good IV's), if you are willing to trade any of those pokemon pm me so we can make a deal.

soundxfury

I don't take lvl 100s unless Event meant to be that way so no on the Tornadus. Is the Kyogre UT? I'm not sure any can be caught at 55.
But I would love the Satoshi's Reshiram. I'll trade the Celebi for that.

soundxfury

The Timid Tornadus would be good. But I'm only trading my Events for other Events so you'd have to pick another poke for it. I already have a shiny Rhyhorn

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
Hey do you have any DW pokemons that are in Dream Ball?

ultimateplz.gif
I want them bad!