• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SuperWho Trade Shop

mart00

soundxfury

yes, uhm may i know the progress of my requests?

I've got the right natures bred for each so I can everstone them, tomorrow morning I'll RNG them all. I can't do it today because in about 30 minutes I'm leaving and I won't get back home until 3 or 4 in the morning.

mart00

I've got the right natures bred for each so I can everstone them, tomorrow morning I'll RNG them all. I can't do it today because in about 30 minutes I'm leaving and I won't get back home until 3 or 4 in the morning.

so im in the room :)

mart00

thanks man i like the shelder you rng :)

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Could I trade you a Shiny 'w' unknown for your VCG 2010 shiny eevee? I have other shinies and such but I noticed that you needed an unknown in your sig.... I also would want a DW dream world ability Eevee female.... If you don't want the UT unknown, I have a
UT cottonee female ((I think)) (shiny)
UT Flawless Darumaka Male (shiny)
Some DW pokemon, IDK If their rare or not soo....
UT Shiny wishmaker jarachi, but doesn't meet your exact requirements, so I wouldn't know If you would want it or not....

Last edited:

soundxfury

I have a DWF lotad level 1 which I am willing to trade for your DWF Murkrow.
Sorry, not interested in that trade.

Can u battle me
No.

Could I trade you a Shiny 'w' unknown for your VCG 2010 shiny eevee? I have other shinies and such but I noticed that you needed an unknown in your sig.... I also would want a DW dream world ability Eevee female.... If you don't want the UT unknown, I have a
UT cottonee female ((I think)) (shiny)
UT Flawless Darumaka Male (shiny)
Some DW pokemon, IDK If their rare or not soo....
UT Shiny wishmaker jarachi, but doesn't meet your exact requirements, so I wouldn't know If you would want it or not....

What nature is the Darumaka? I'll trade a DWF Eevee for the shiny Cottonee, and if I like the nature of Darumaka I'll trade the VGC 2010 Eevee for it.

soundxfury

Hello, I am interested in a couple of your pokemon and have a long list of competitive UT flawless/nf pokes for trade. However, I can't clone. Are you able to do clonebacks?

So long as the Pokemon doesn't have ribbons and isn't in a Cherish Ball I can clone it.

pagongster55

So long as the Pokemon doesn't have ribbons and isn't in a Cherish Ball I can clone it.

Great. I am interested in the your naive shelder, quiet 0 speed solosis, relaxed 2 speed pineco, timid HP Rock larvesta, and timid dw charmander. Would you mind if I sent you a PM with my list of pokemon for trade?

Last edited:

soundxfury

Great. I am interested in the your naive shelder, quiet 0 speed solosis, relaxed 2 speed pineco, timid HP Rock larvesta, and timid dw charmander. Would you mind if I sent you a PM with my list of pokemon for trade?

Yeah go ahead and PM me the list so I can take a look

Thadenvy

Sceptile Hoarder
I'm interested in your jolly, flawless, shiny Terrakion. In exchange, I have a (31/18/26/29/30/31) shiny timid Latios. Are you interested?

Thadenvy

Sceptile Hoarder
Darn. How about a shiny flawless drilbur for it?

EDIT: Ignore this reply.

Last edited:

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
What nature is the Darumaka? I'll trade a DWF Eevee for the shiny Cottonee, and if I like the nature of Darumaka I'll trade the VGC 2010 Eevee for it.

The Darumaka is Jolly.

soundxfury

The Darumaka is Jolly.

Alright, deal. I'll have to breed the Eevee. Since I've got a couple RNG requests I'm working on and breeding a DWF of Eevee can take a bit, how about we trade some time tomorrow?
I'll VM you when it's ready.

sama

Boop-boop-de-boop
Alright, deal. I'll have to breed the Eevee. Since I've got a couple RNG requests I'm working on and breeding a DWF of Eevee can take a bit, how about we trade some time tomorrow?
I'll VM you when it's ready.

Sounds like a deal

pagongster55

Hi again, I found a couple more things from your shop that I wanted:
-mcdonalds brave golurk
-jolly flawless riolu
-timid near flawless (hp ice) abra
-naive near flawlwss (hp ice) magby

I noticed you are also looking for regular shinies that you don't have. I can offer these regular shinies:
-modest lv. 17 male sawk
-adamant lv. 1 male sawk
-bold lv. 1 male deerling (baton pass, agility)
-docile lv. 26 female litwick
Or if you want to pick from that list I sent you previously of my f/nf pokemon feel free.

Last edited: