• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SuperWho Trade Shop

mart00

will always be interested in your rng'd flawless i like that axew :)

soundxfury

Hi again, I found a couple more things from your shop that I wanted:
-mcdonalds brave golurk
-jolly flawless riolu
-timid near flawless (hp ice) abra
-naive near flawlwss (hp ice) magby

I don't trade events/flawless for regular shinies. But off your list the only thing that pops out at me still are these 2:
jolly skorupi (sniper ability, night slash)
modest horsea
So you can pick 2 of the 4 pokemon you listed for those :)

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Hi Soundx. I've been checking your shop quiet often since our first trade. You trade every day don't you? But still it is almost the same offers you have. Where does all the new stuff go? I've been spectating the Shiny Flawless section

soundxfury

Hi Soundx. I've been checking your shop quiet often since our first trade. You trade every day don't you? But still it is almost the same offers you have. Where does all the new stuff go? I've been spectating the Shiny Flawless section

The new stuff goes into whatever section it belongs in. I just added 5 new flawless/near-flawless shinies yesterday, I've got new events that I'll be adding as soon as I get them cloned.
Not everything gets added right away either, I don't always have time.

mogan3

Wanna trade
ill trade u anything from the shop for the shiny flawless german croagunk

mogan3

Wanna trade
yeah tht sounds good

soundxfury

New Pokemon Added
7 shiny flawless/near-flawless (Oshawott/Eevee can be nicknamed), 3 non-shiny flawless (can be nicknamed), 9 new events

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Interested in your near flawless magby, magnemite , azelf and your egg move chansey.. i have satoshi's chansey i dont have any of your want's but i don have some PCJP event's & a rare wish bagon aswell as alot of shiny flawless pokemon some of which have egg move's also have near flawless pokemon with egg move's too. I collect egg move pokemon :D

VM if you want more info about anything :)

soundxfury

Interested in your near flawless magby, magnemite , azelf and your egg move chansey.. i have satoshi's chansey i dont have any of your want's but i don have some PCJP event's & a rare wish bagon aswell as alot of shiny flawless pokemon some of which have egg move's also have near flawless pokemon with egg move's too. I collect egg move pokemon :D

VM if you want more info about anything :)

Definitely interested in that wish Bagon, so long as it's UT. What PCJP events do you have?
I've never heard of the event Satoshi's Chansey o_O What are the details on it?

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Definitely interested in that wish Bagon, so long as it's UT. What PCJP events do you have?
I've never heard of the event Satoshi's Chansey o_O What are the details on it?

sorry i meant satoshi's scraggy xD my bad! yeah Bagon is UT it's japanese and also my PCJP are meowth and pichu also WISH bagon fall's into this catagory. My wish bagon is the rarest pokemon i have :D

soundxfury

sorry i meant satoshi's scraggy xD my bad! yeah Bagon is UT it's japanese and also my PCJP are meowth and pichu also WISH bagon fall's into this catagory. My wish bagon is the rarest pokemon i have :D
Oh! Okay, that makes sense haha. How about my 4 Pokemon for 3 of yours? Wish Bagon, and the PCJP Pokemon?

mogan3

Wanna trade
do u wana trade now?????

mogan3

Wanna trade
could i get shiny flawless kyogre and shiny flawles lugia