• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SuperWho Trade Shop

soundxfury

Do you want the V and D Reshiram and ANA Darkrai
Yes, those I would be interested in. You'd have to choose between the 2 events of mine that you listed though.
I already have another version of the SPR2012 Reshiram so it's worth much less to me.

ShaoWeh

How about Pokepark Mew?

Yeah no problem. Oh and I looked at my Jirachi and it was a GAMESTP one, the same as the SMR2010 Jirachi with Draco Meteor and whatnot. Can I ask you to keep it NFT bc it's mine that i got personally?

Sokka

It might be best if you put the info for those 10 ANIV events on the hack check thread, I'm sure they'd be more reliable than me :)
As for the Pokemon, I'm interested in these:
World08 Lucario
Oblivia Deoxys Attack Form
Oblivia Deoxys Defense Form
Oblivia Shaymin
TRU Dragonite
Shokotan Pichu
Baba's Flygon w/ Yache Berry

So how about PC Snivy, Chimchar, Charmander, YotD Druddigon, VGC12 Larvitar, PC Ninetales, and Goon Scizor for those.

Sure, I'd be happy to :)

soundxfury

Out of those five I can only get you Articuno and Regirock, how about a Groudon with that?
Sure, that's fine. It would be great if we could trade tonight, as I'll be busy tomorrow.

Yeah no problem. Oh and I looked at my Jirachi and it was a GAMESTP one, the same as the SMR2010 Jirachi with Draco Meteor and whatnot. Can I ask you to keep it NFT bc it's mine that i got personally?
No problem, I don't trade any of the events I have in gen 4. They just stay in my Soul Silver. Are you able to trade today? Anywhere between now and the next 6 or so hours.

Sure, I'd be happy to :)

Great. Would you be able to trade some time tonight? Anywhere between now and the next 6 hours or so. I'll have trouble trading tomorrow since I need to pack and get ready for my trip out of the country on Wednesday.

Saori

Trader/Breeder
Hi there again Sound~ I've got a DW Japanese Squirtle which I think you still need. I've also opened up a shop so if you see anything else you might like let me know^^

ShaoWeh

No problem, I don't trade any of the events I have in gen 4. They just stay in my Soul Silver. Are you able to trade today? Anywhere between now and the next 6 or so hours.

Cool. I'll be free to trade around 4-5ish PM my time (GMT -6). I'll go ahead and add your FCs into my games.

soundxfury

Hi there again Sound~ I've got a DW Japanese Squirtle which I think you still need. I've also opened up a shop so if you see anything else you might like let me know^^
Definitely interested. I'm also interested in these:
Shiny PC Fukuoka Kyogre
Kyushu Trains Ludicolo
Let me know what you'd want for them as soon as you can, tonight is my last night to trade until the 30th :)

Cool. I'll be free to trade around 4-5ish PM my time (GMT -6). I'll go ahead and add your FCs into my games.
Okay cool, I should hopefully be back from doing errands by then

mogan3

Wanna trade
r u ready to trade also wat we tradin

mogan3

Wanna trade
i think i was tradin ur dw thunderous and dw tornadoes also could i get sometim else then shiny flawless kyogre cause i have one

mogan3

Wanna trade
i ll take shiny flawless manaphy

mogan3

Wanna trade
shiny flawless tyrogue