• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SuperWho Trade Shop

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Oh! Okay, that makes sense haha. How about my 4 Pokemon for 3 of yours? Wish Bagon, and the PCJP Pokemon?

I feel like it is abit of a rip xD but they are meaningless event's to me (in the sense i dont collect them ofcourse but i know they are rare and sought after)so why not :D what timezone are you on i live in UK

Last edited:

soundxfury

I feel like it is abit of a rip xD but they are meaningless event's to me so why not :D what time are you on i live in UK

Well I mean, it's 3 shiny near-flawless, one of which is a legendary, and a good nature gen 3 move.
But if you feel that way I guess we can do 4 for 2 if you want.
I'm in the U.S. on pacific time

Nekodah

I'm interested in your female DW Eevee with Wish. Would you be interested in a shiny Pineco, Skarmory, Aipom, or Hippopotas, each with egg moves?

mart00

hey buddy :) do you have new rng'd pokes?

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Well I mean, it's 3 shiny near-flawless, one of which is a legendary, and a good nature gen 3 move.
But if you feel that way I guess we can do 4 for 2 if you want.
I'm in the U.S. on pacific time

Nah it's cool xD 4 for 3 is fine but dont go crazy with wish bagon and distribute it to every event collector xD

soundxfury

hey buddy :) do you have new rng'd pokes?
I've got a flawless Eevee but it's shiny. I plan on doing another tomorrow after I finish an RNG request. Not sure what yet, but I'll post it here and in the RNG trade thread when it's done :)

Nah it's cool xD 4 for 3 is fine but dont go crazy with wish bagon and distribute it to every event collector xD

I definitely won't. They'll have to offer me something pretty good to get it. I'm leaving soon and will be gone all day, so I can't trade until tomorrow. I'll VM you.

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
I've got a flawless Eevee but it's shiny. I plan on doing another tomorrow after I finish an RNG request. Not sure what yet, but I'll post it here and in the RNG trade thread when it's done :)

I definitely won't. They'll have to offer me something pretty good to get it. I'm leaving soon and will be gone all day, so I can't trade until tomorrow. I'll VM you.

Lets trade now i can come on wi-fi right now :)

FC = 1077 7243 0092

Last edited:

Out On a Whim-sicott

Professional Trader
I am VERY interested in the shiny flawless Scraggy, Oshawott, and Deino

I have these shinys ;136; :579: :571: ;208; ;003; ;229; ;376; ;474; ;182; ;465; ;076; ;141;

These Events: PKTOPIA ;466;&;467; WIN2011 ;251;

Legendarys ;493; ;150;

DWF ;161; DW ;137; DWM ;056; ;137;

Let me know if you'd liek any firther info on any of the above, all of the DW are UT

Sokka

Hi again!

I'm interested in your

PC Touhoku Snivy
PC Nagoya Chimchar
PC Tokyo Charmander (Can provide a clone for all 3)
YOtD Druddigon (F)
VGC12 Larvitar
shiny Kyushu Train Blaziken
PC Ninetales
Plasma Genesect
Goon's Scizor

I have:

World08 Lucario
Oblivia Deoxys Attack Form
Oblivia Deoxys Defense Form
Oblivia Shaymin
TRU Dragonite
Eigakan Arceus
PKTOPIA Electivire
Shokotan Pichu
Baba's Flygon w/ Yache Berry

And if you could, would you be willing to hack check these pokemon? I'm quite foggy on the legitness of these pokemon.

10 ANIV Suicune
10 ANIV Espeon
10 ANIV Bulbasaur

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
would it be possible for you to include this?

Rotom-W
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
HP Fire 70

I must have missed it the first time round.

soundxfury

I am VERY interested in the shiny flawless Scraggy, Oshawott, and Deino

I have these shinys ;136; :579: :571: ;208; ;003; ;229; ;376; ;474; ;182; ;465; ;076; ;141;

These Events: PKTOPIA ;466;&;467; WIN2011 ;251;

Legendarys ;493; ;150;

DWF ;161; DW ;137; DWM ;056; ;137;

Let me know if you'd liek any firther info on any of the above, all of the DW are UT
What event is that Arceus from?
Hi again!

I'm interested in your

PC Touhoku Snivy
PC Nagoya Chimchar
PC Tokyo Charmander (Can provide a clone for all 3)
YOtD Druddigon (F)
VGC12 Larvitar
shiny Kyushu Train Blaziken
PC Ninetales
Plasma Genesect
Goon's Scizor

I have:

World08 Lucario
Oblivia Shaymin
TRU Dragonite
Eigakan Arceus
PKTOPIA Electivire
Shokotan Pichu

And if you could, would you be willing to hack check these pokemon? I'm quite foggy on the legitness of these pokemon.

10 ANIV Suicune
10 ANIV Espeon
10 ANIV Bulbasaur
It might be best if you put the info for those 10 ANIV events on the hack check thread, I'm sure they'd be more reliable than me :)
As for the Pokemon, I'm interested in these:
World08 Lucario
Oblivia Shaymin
TRU Dragonite
Shokotan Pichu

So how about PC Snivy, Chimchar, Charmander, YotD Druddigon, VGC12 Larvitar, PC Ninetales, and Goon Scizor for those.
would it be possible for you to include this?

Rotom-W
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
HP Fire 70

I must have missed it the first time round.
Did you want that instead of something else?

TREVEN

hi im interested in this Plasma Genesect
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

im willing to rng 2-3 shiny flawless pokes from 4th/5th gen in echange vm me asap

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
I guess i'll take that over chansey :D i can just get someone to RNG me one later or i'll just RNG it myself whenever i can be bothered.

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
:) i'll be in wi-fi right now

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Thanks for the pokemon dude :D

RainDance

Dance Party!!
Here is my rng request
Pokemon: Zubat
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Timid
Ability:Infiltrator
Egg moves (if applicable):None
IVs:Flawless
Nickname (if applicable):No Nickname
Offer: Rash MYSTRY Mew or Kyushu Shiny Adamant UT Metagross

ShaoWeh

Hi. I'm interested in your Near Flawless Genesect. I can offer a SMR 2010 Jirachi in my SoulSilver game or you can CMT for anything you like