• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SuperWho Trade Shop

soundxfury

Here is my rng request
Pokemon: Zubat
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Timid
Ability:Infiltrator
Egg moves (if applicable):None
IVs:Flawless
Nickname (if applicable):No Nickname
Offer: Rash MYSTRY Mew or Kyushu Shiny Adamant UT Metagross
Kyushu Metagross and it's a deal. I'll start as soon as I can get my hands on a DWF Zubat and VM when it's ready.
Hi. I'm interested in your Near Flawless Genesect. I can offer a SMR 2010 Jirachi in my SoulSilver game or you can CMT for anything you like

I'd want a little more for it along with the Jirachi. Would you happen to have a DWF of Foongus?

ShaoWeh

I'd want a little more for it along with the Jirachi. Would you happen to have a DWF of Foongus?

No I don't. I haven't gotten to trading for the Unova Pokemon. But you can choose anything else from my shop.

DirectKai

Hey, what would you be willing to trade for your flawless shiny Lugia? I don't have any flawless shinies sadly but I have a lot of events including all 10 ANIV events and the GameStop Jirachi mentioned in your wants (all on 4th gen game at the moment)

soundxfury

No I don't. I haven't gotten to trading for the Unova Pokemon. But you can choose anything else from my shop.
How about Pokepark Mew?

Hey, what would you be willing to trade for your flawless shiny Lugia? I don't have any flawless shinies sadly but I have a lot of events including all 10 ANIV events and the GameStop Jirachi mentioned in your wants (all on 4th gen game at the moment)
Would you trade 10 ANIV Dragonite and Bulbasaur for it?

DirectKai

Would you trade 10 ANIV Dragonite and Bulbasaur for it?

Yeah :D
Is the Lugia in generation 5? Just need to make sure before transferring xD

mogan3

Wanna trade
hey u wana trade also instead of shiny flawless ugia could i get wish bagon if i put it as non redi

soundxfury

hey u wana trade also instead of shiny flawless ugia could i get wish bagon if i put it as non redi

Sorry, I'm not trading Wish Bagon yet. I have to decide what types of Pokemon I'll trade it for. Odds are I'll only be trading it for other Wish events, but for now he's NFT.
But we can do our original trade as soon as I clone the Lugia.

mogan3

Wanna trade
yeah and aww man i would trade every pokemon for it

mart00

its me again, interested in your nf genesect :)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Are you currently collecting Korean events? I've got two or three dozen of them.

EDIT: I also have two Shiny WISHMKR Jirachis on 4th gen, with tutor moves. I can also custom-tutor them, as a deal-sweetener... You interested in those as well?

Last edited:

Janouch

Hey, i would really like your flawless shiny togepi, sadly I dont have any flawless shinys of my own :/
How about 2-3 legendarys you dont have + any DWfs you might want from my sig?

randomarth

Professional Breeder
I noticed you asked for a DWf Amoongus and were unfortunately unable to obtain one. I have one as well as a DWf Shroomish, if you're interested. I'll just give you an Unown, too, if you'd like.

rachel03

hi interested in your plasma genesect, will you be interested in dw mamoswine adamant in dreamball flawless non shiny? please drop me a pm as soon as you get this

Last edited:

soundxfury

its me again, interested in your nf genesect :)
Asking a little more for that guy, you willing to trade the Kyushu Swampert and SMR2010 Jirachi?

Are you currently collecting Korean events? I've got two or three dozen of them.

EDIT: I also have two Shiny WISHMKR Jirachis on 4th gen, with tutor moves. I can also custom-tutor them, as a deal-sweetener... You interested in those as well?
Definitely interested in Korean events. Can you PM me a list of which ones you have and give me the details on the shiny Jirachis?

Hey, i would really like your flawless shiny togepi, sadly I dont have any flawless shinys of my own :/
How about 2-3 legendarys you dont have + any DWfs you might want from my sig?
Not interested in the DWF, but can you get me any 3 of these legends? Articuno, Regirock, Mesprit, Palkia, Giratina?

I noticed you asked for a DWf Amoongus and were unfortunately unable to obtain one. I have one as well as a DWf Shroomish, if you're interested. I'll just give you an Unown, too, if you'd like.
The Unown would be nice (so long as it's letter A). I've got a trade worked out for DWF Foongus already, but thanks anway :)

Last edited:

soundxfury

Will you:

JR Swampert and Cafe Smeargle

For:

Korean DW Turtwig Nature: Gentle
Dream Radar Ho-Oh Nature: Calm

I'm guessing that's the Kyushu Trains Swampert? Details? Nature, shiny/not shiny? I might trade the Turtwig for it.
But no on the Smeargle.

Last edited:

soundxfury

Yes that's right. It is not shiny, the essence is Lonely.
I now know not just whether you want Smeargle. (English - German)

Sorry, I'm only interested in the shiny version of that event.
And are you asking whether or not I want Smeargle? No, I do not want Smeargle, sorry.