1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Supossably these were the teams for the Elite four.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by Mythicalzoe, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mythicalzoe

Mythicalzoe Badass

Lorelei:
    Cloyster
    Lapras
    Jynx
    Cloyster
    Lapras
    Jynx

Bruno:
    Machamp
    Primeape
    Hitmonchan
    Hitmonlee
    Machamp
    Machmp

Agatha:
    Gengarx6

Lance:
    Dragonitex6 god help you......

Would you still beat the game as easily as before?

2. PokemonJesus123

PokemonJesus123 The Pokémon Punk

Hmm okay let's see here...

Lorelei - No prob! I can still take her down!

Bruno - Pfft! I can knock-out all those fighting type Pokémon!

Agatha - Uhm...I think this will be a challenge :\

Lance - Six...Dragonites....O_O ohh gawd hyper beams everywhere! Okay I'm out! XD

3. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

May I ask what your source for this is?

Either way, I guess Lorelei and Bruno could still be quite easy. Agatha and Lance on the other hand... Since Gengar is weak to Ground and Psychic, I guess it could be quite easy to defeat Agatha if you have Pokemon with moves of those types. As for Lance, an Ice-type move should take care of his team. But if you don't have one, I guess it might be harder. His Dragonite are still weak to Rock-type moves, but Ice is obviously the ultimate weapon against him.

4. Tyrantrum

Tyrantrum Well-Known Member

Well I agree it would be very difficult to beat Lance, even if you did have an ice type. Since most Ice Types in generation 1 were part water, a dragonite only had to know thunder to ruin your day. I supposed i would go with a strong psychic type-probably alakazam to attempt to take down the six gengar.

5. pacman000

pacman000 Well-Known Member

With 128 Max Revives and 128 Lemonades, I could beat anything...

6. Sohryu

Sohryu Be a Man!

Ever heard of Starmie? No problem, guys! Just give her Surf, Ice Beam, Thunder Bolt and Psychic and here is your E4 killer! <3

7. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I heard a similar rumor a few years ago, but no source to back it up. I'm curious where this information came from though; I would have never beaten the Elite Four if they had these kinds of teams. I mean the Kanto Elite Four are already really tough for me to beat in R/B/Y and these teams would make it impossible to beat them unless I had tons of healing items like others pointed out. I'd probably avoid fighting them regardless because I can't stand long battles. The pressure would be too much for me lol. :p

8. Mudkipz_Lulz

Mudkipz_Lulz Icy Mudkipz Breeder

That many Dragonites???!!! Is this a joke lulz. You would have to train your team to all level 100 just to maybe survive. (A little exaggeration but you get the point)

9. AnyRandomName

AnyRandomName Paper thin defenses

*game over*

10. Pathfinder

Pathfinder Well-Known Member

This thread has run its course

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.