• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Supossably these were the teams for the Elite four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorelei:
Cloyster
Lapras
Jynx
Cloyster
Lapras
Jynx

Bruno:
Machamp
Primeape
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Machamp
Machmp

Agatha:
Gengarx6

Lance:
Dragonitex6 god help you......

Would you still beat the game as easily as before?

PokemonJesus123

The Pokémon Punk
Hmm okay let's see here...

Lorelei - No prob! I can still take her down!

Bruno - Pfft! I can knock-out all those fighting type Pokémon!

Agatha - Uhm...I think this will be a challenge :\

Lance - Six...Dragonites....O_O ohh gawd hyper beams everywhere! Okay I'm out! XD

Kalosian

So long
Mythicalzoe said:
Supossably these were the teams for the Elite four.
May I ask what your source for this is?

Either way, I guess Lorelei and Bruno could still be quite easy. Agatha and Lance on the other hand... Since Gengar is weak to Ground and Psychic, I guess it could be quite easy to defeat Agatha if you have Pokemon with moves of those types. As for Lance, an Ice-type move should take care of his team. But if you don't have one, I guess it might be harder. His Dragonite are still weak to Rock-type moves, but Ice is obviously the ultimate weapon against him.

Tyrantrum

Well I agree it would be very difficult to beat Lance, even if you did have an ice type. Since most Ice Types in generation 1 were part water, a dragonite only had to know thunder to ruin your day. I supposed i would go with a strong psychic type-probably alakazam to attempt to take down the six gengar.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
With 128 Max Revives and 128 Lemonades, I could beat anything...

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Ever heard of Starmie? No problem, guys! Just give her Surf, Ice Beam, Thunder Bolt and Psychic and here is your E4 killer! <3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I heard a similar rumor a few years ago, but no source to back it up. I'm curious where this information came from though; I would have never beaten the Elite Four if they had these kinds of teams. I mean the Kanto Elite Four are already really tough for me to beat in R/B/Y and these teams would make it impossible to beat them unless I had tons of healing items like others pointed out. I'd probably avoid fighting them regardless because I can't stand long battles. The pressure would be too much for me lol. :p

Mudkipz_Lulz

Icy Mudkipz Breeder
That many Dragonites???!!! Is this a joke lulz. You would have to train your team to all level 100 just to maybe survive. (A little exaggeration but you get the point)

Status
Not open for further replies.