• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

support the slow pokemon (All Tiers except uber)

Lunanight

ninjask @ leftovers
jolly nature
252 HP / 176 Atk / 80 Speed
- substitute
- swords dance
- x-scissor
- baton Pass

The EV spread allows Ninjask to reach 416 Speed, enough to outspeed everything except for electrode(who is rarely seen in OU play). The HP investment and Leftovers allows Ninjask to Substitute five times, equating to a guaranteed +5 Speed boost.

you seen one ninjask then you have seen ALL of them.

dragonite @ life orb
adamant nature
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
- dragon claw
- superpower
- earthquake
- thunder punch / waterfall / fire punch

since salamence is now Uber (thats right, not a lie. check smogon), I am using dragonite.

I never thought I would have to use a dragonite at all but its better then nothing.

this dragonite is all-out power so that why I am not using dragon dance, I am not using outrage because I do not like the confusion AND ninjask's boosts are usually enough.

cresselia @ leftovers
bold nature
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtk
- Moonlight
- Lunar Dance
- Psychic
- thunder wave

cresselia can T-wave any threats such as scizor, T-tar or metagross that usually threaten cresselia and my team.

if ninjask has low health, lunar dance can help it baton pass to another pokemon if the previous baton passer got killed.

milotic @ leftovers (no, I do not use the item clause)
calm nature
252 HP / 252 SpDef / 4 Speed
- rest
- sleep talk
- surf
- ice beam

after marvel scale, milotic has 388 Def and 383 SpDef making it just as bulky as cresselia.

unfortunatly, milotic need to rest a lot of the time and pokemon can use that time to boost there stats or kill milotic while its asleep

absol @ choice band
Adamant nature
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
- super power
- night slash
- psycho cut
- stone edge

like dragonite, its all-out power and ninjask will raise its speed so it does not need a choice scarf and it also does not need swords dance because of the attack boosts.

magmortar @ life orb
modest nature
4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
- psychic
- fire blast / flamethrower
- hidden power grass
- thunderbolt

my ONLY special sweeper and the reason magmortar is NU is because its slow, low defences and is outclassed my infernape. once ninjask boosts it: magmortar will be equal to, if not stronge then infernape