• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Support The Unloved Pokemon!

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
Friends, family, and Pokémon hated everywhere, gives YOU, the trainer, to support Pokémon that people seem to hate everywhere! For example, as a Flareon fan, I SAW A LINK THAT WAS NO NICE.

Sad, right? Now think about it... Is that nice? NO!

If you have a Pokémon hated by everyone you see on the web, support this thread and show off the Pokémon you love, he/she/it DESERVES IT!

All the rules apply here as any other place, so please remember that.

AND THANK YOU FOR NO POKEMON BASHING!!!!

Have fun supporing your Pokémon! <3

TheGiftedFlareon ;136;

Last edited:

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
Thanks! In fact, I might want to collab with him...

EDIT: Okay, it turns out he has not been here in awhile, but there is a fine line between overlooked and unloved. Thanks anyways! I am still going to have this up!

Last edited:

Retro-Chaos X

Psychic Aficionado
Wow that group on Steam is utterly patheticb I really didn't think Flareon was unloved at all to be honest, just shows what I know.

Anyway, I'm not too sure if any pokemon that I'm fond of are unloved, I guess I will have to have a look...

Pokemon aren't "unloved" as they just aren't used in competiteve battling. I like Ponyta, but wouldn't use it or it's Evolution Rapidash, cause of it's shallow move pool >.> and the same with flareon, Bibarel, and so on.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Seeing as someone actually made a group wanting Flareon to get a better Physical movepool, I would say Flareon is more loved than unloved.

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
No offense, but I have to agree with everyone else about Flareon not really being "unloved". I can honestly say that I don't think I have heard of/know anyone who doesn't like them. But with that out of the way, I can think of quite a few Pokémon that I like but are "unloved" it seems, sadly enough:

Bidoof/Bibarel - I actually think that they are cute (besides Bibarel's face which looks a little weird to me), and they can learn moves like Yawn that can help in battle. :)

Luvdisk - I don't understand why people don't like Luvdisk either. Sure, their movepools may not be the greatest, but I am sure if they are used the right way that they can be strong. Plus, I think they are really cute. Come on, who doesn't like hearts? ;3

Dunsparce - Now, I have to admit that I have never used him on my team before, so I don't know how great his movepool and stats are, but I actually think he looks pretty cool (come on, who doesn't love a ground snake?) ;)

Smeargle - Now, I have never used him either (I admit), but he looks pretty cool. Who doesn't love a Pokémon that doubles as a paintbrush/artist? ;)

I could think of more, but these are just a few. Now, this is just my opinion, so I can understand if you don't agree with me. :)

telivisionhead

Wait, Flareon is UNLOVED?!??!? Since when?
Luvdisc, Unloved. I have to admit, I even don't like this one to much. I wish it got Alomola as it's evo but Unova just had to be seperated from every other region with the old pokemon getting pre evo or new evo.
Bidoof,Bibarel. People just think it as their HM slave. Some people think it isn't even good enough for getting crowned HM slave. I actually like Bidoof and Bibarel. Bibarel is a water/normal so having the half water type is pretty cool. I like it's design and it should be used as a team member RATHER THAN HM SLAVE. bidoof and Bibarel are actually cool and deserve better, I support Bidoof and Bibarel!
Chickorita. People call it the worst starter of Johto. But, it is actually handy. Getting sleeppowder or poison powder is very handy. Then a reflect after that or before that is a great set up, especially against pokemon it is weak to or won't do to much damage. In goldenrod city you can buy solarbeam tm and that on chickerita with maybe a sunny day,reflect,posion powder chickerita is unbeatable. Even solarbeam on itss own, sunny day is advised if you may think it cant take a hit but IT HAS REFLECT. Instead of getting silly weak vinewhip it can learn RAZOR LEAF instead. Handy. Magical Leaf is handy for ALWAYS HITTING!
Chickerita needs to be loved more. I support Chickerita!

Champion Cynthia108

Sinnoh's Champion
Chikorita is a huge one that people say is bad as a Starter. However... *colress shot* I DISAGREE.

Chikorita is my favorite next to Cyndaquil. It may not be the best, but Sleep Powder and Poison Powder saved my sorry 9-year-old butt against Whitney's Miltank. I hate the thing for knocking out my other 3 Pokémon, but Chikorita save me and will always be my favorite then.

TheGiftedFlareon

Tactician's Gambit
Okay all of you people! I will take down the link, and explain my opinion a bit more.

I made this to show your love for pokemon that is hated!

I do not think flareon is unloved, magikarp and feebas are unloved in my opinion. They have great powers, but are treated like dirt. Happy everyone?!? 0-0'

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
I actually admit that I LIKE Zubat, and many other Pokémon that are unloved (as I have already stated a few)... ^^;

And I totally agree with Bidoof/Bibarel need some more love! :3

It also seems like Torchi'c final stage, Blaziken, is a bit unloved as well... I don't know why. Once I get to the point of the game in SS where you can pick out one of each starter from the previous generations of that time, I think I am going to go with all fire starters. Not because I meant for that to happen, but I just so happened to like each of the fire Pokémon's designs. I am actually really excited to get a Torchic just so it can evolve into Blaziken! :D I am also really excited for being able to get a Charizard and Typhlosion, but that is another story...

P.S. I am new to Pokémon, so that is why I haven't finished SS yet, lol... ^^;

Last edited:

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
I feel like too many people dislike Zubat. I like Zubat, mostly because it evolves into Crobat though.

And I seem to be the only person who does not ABSOLUTELY LOVE Blaziken. During my first run through of Pokemon Ruby, I chose Torchic, because I liked fire types. I had no idea of the competitive value of Pokemon, and mostly judges them based on looks, since I was like 8 years old.

I didn't like Blaziken's final evolution, so I restarted and picked Mudkip. Hence, the meme "So I herd you liek mudkipz" was born.

PKMN TRAINER Oliver

ポケットモンスタ一
I feel that Ditto doesn't receive much love. I don't like it just for its move transform but also because Ditto once helped me win the Championship and has also given me a few badges.

I feel that Ditto doesn't receive much love. I don't like it just for its move transform but also because Ditto once helped me win the Championship and has also given me a few badges.

Thanks to the Dream World, Ditto is an incredible revenge killer in any tier. Ditto certainly isn't unloved.