• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Surreal Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeyre

Banned
Yeah screw this I dont feel like being in any of the clans that are at serebii atm, including this one so im out

gewd luck

Darke

Can anyone test me? I've finished the game.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Lol, Zeyre. Quitting every clan ftw.

Dondärhösen

...Whaaaa?
Dude...this clan seems like a great clan to join

IGN: COLBERT
FC: 2063 8924 8664
Activity: At least once a day, if I go on vacation I'll tell you about it.
Battle skill: I haven't been online since November so I'm pretty rusty

Dude...this clan seems like a great clan to join

IGN: COLBERT
FC: 2063 8924 8664
Activity: At least once a day, if I go on vacation I'll tell you about it.
Battle skill: I haven't been online since November so I'm pretty rusty

ok welcome to the clan, i'll need to test you. If your computer can run our xat chat, thats usually where you should hang out, it'll make communication easier.

Dondärhösen

...Whaaaa?
ok welcome to the clan, i'll need to test you. If your computer can run our xat chat, thats usually where you should hang out, it'll make communication easier.

So, how do I access said xat chat?

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
I think there is a link on the first post on the clan thread of link. But I don't if we added one.

Freze

Epic battler
I quit the clan cause I'm inactive and cbf to stay I'll see you n the OSL xat tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.