• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Survival 1.2-Gettin' Off the Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Back to Tera!

Unfortunately for some of you I did not let Survivial 'die', but rather I have been rather unable to revive it (andpushed it off to a day where I did not get to reviving it...). Whatever, make sure you consult the original topic if you are watching, but this is a PU-only FO. After this ends (five contenders only), then we move on to a new location and more comprehensive FO! Until then...

Remaining:
¤Umbreon¤-->Xatu
Dramatic Melody-->Hoppip
elekible addict-->Electivire@Map
GoldenHouou-->Murkrow
Infiite Master Sceptile-->Farfetch'd@Gas Balloon

Well, five of yous left. Looks like we got rid of all of the wimps. So let's get this over with. Today's prize challenge is for a poncho. You want this more than sleep. Try your hardest to win this since I only got one. Where is the poncho? I dunno, maybe I left it on top of the mountain. I forget. See that tall mountain over there? That's it. Flying is legal, but so is attacking another contender. Electivire can zap any of you out of the sky. Farfetch'd, your gas balloon may come in handy. Five of you left..go!
~

This is number-based and has distractions. Here is the deal. Similarly to the latest round, you are counting. Twenty means you are at the top of the ountain, and 21 picks up the item. You stop at 21 unless someone else is at the top of the mountain. I will explain what happens at that moment when it comes (cease posting, then). Each post is one added to your number. Flying pkmn can choose to fly for +3, and they must say something about flying in their post. Electivire can choose to, with a +0, zap an electric pkmn that has just flown, and in doing so, giving them a distraction of two. That means they need tw aimless posts to be able to move again. You may leapfrog distractions. If you have any questions or I left anything out/unclear, shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.