• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Survival Isl. vs. Pokemon Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUES.

Something else
FB2xX.png

VS.

pokecross.png

Rules:
-Follow all of the section's rules and the forum's general rules.
-War will be 5v5 BW2 OU
-All of Smogon's bans, rules, and clauses apply
-All matches will be Best of Three
-Results need to be posted and confirmed.
-Activity wins will be awarded if the war gets to the deadline.

Matchups:
Current Score: 3-1
Irrationality vs Extroph
Conduitvs TrainerChris
Rising Star vs Koolaidman594
Kody vs KentuckyFriedTorchic
Blues. vs Pkmnswampmaster

Survival Isl. Sub:
-Conduit Fabian

Pokemon Crossing Sub:
-Moosesmuggler

Deadline: Nov.13th

Have fun everyone, good luck to both sides.​

Last edited by a moderator:

BLUES.

Something else
In contact with pkmnswamptmaster, we're looking to have our match this Saturday:)

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Good Luck both sides,
Go #SIwarteam

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Battling my opponent sometime today. Good luck both sides!

edit: we're playing 10 pm EST (this is just a reminder for koolaid and myself)

Last edited:

BLUES.

Something else
Lost my match 2 games to 0, congrats to Pkmnswampmaster
Lets comback guys D;

Psypert

Confirming the battle with Blues gg and Gl to the remaining battlers

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Beat Koolaidman594 2-0. I haxed him g2 with a crit, but he was a good sport about it. Hope we can play again sometime.

Good luck to both guilds for the rest of the war!

Last edited:

koolaidman594

(>^__^)> <(^__^<)
Beat Koolaidman594 2-0. I haxed him g2 with a crit, but he was a good sport about it. Hope we can play again sometime.

Good luck to both guilds for the rest of the war!
*a crit and 3 hydro pump misses* lol but i hope so too rising!
just confirming 2-0 loss sorry for not posting earlier, personal stuffs
lastly sorry pc and good luck in the rest of the war!

kody

I've been on PO for at least 4 hours every day and have yet to see hide or hair of my opp in a few days. Timezone issues I think.

Rising Star

Certified Boss
^agreed, timezone tissues are annoying. PC, you're welcome to come on our xat anytime :D
or join our PO channel. those are the quickest ways to find your opponent. gl!

Yes timezones suck since I only have time in the evening, although I could not play today or yesterday bc of champions league and europa cup football.
I just post this to tell you i'm not bailing out but unfortunately I have to go to bed right now bc I have to work tomorrow... :/
If you'll tell me your GMT then I'll work it out to be online for our battles c:

BLUES.

Something else
I've been on PO for at least 4 hours every day and have yet to see hide or hair of my opp in a few days. Timezone issues I think.

Yes timezones suck since I only have time in the evening, although I could not play today or yesterday bc of champions league and europa cup football.
I just post this to tell you i'm not bailing out but unfortunately I have to go to bed right now bc I have to work tomorrow... :/
If you'll tell me your GMT then I'll work it out to be online for our battles c:
Glad to see you guys are working this out, keep an eye on the deadline though:eek:

Ill contact Fabian to see if we can work on the Fabian vs TrainerChris match aswell:]

Lets do this:]

Status
Not open for further replies.