• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Survival Island V. Creamery Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander

FB2xX.png

vs

MainBanner.png

Rules

This war will be played in the tier of XY OU, using all Smogon rules and bans
All matches are Best of 3. Not 1, Not 5, 3. No exceptions.
Anything Smogon banned will be also be banned.
No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
The results of each battle need to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
All battles must be done on PO or PS.

Matchups

Survival Island on the Left; Creamery Command on the Right.

Moony (moonylgi) vs Sucka_Punch (Son of Fortunato)
Rising Star (rogue) vs Apollo77 (HaxGodApollo)
Eaglehawk (aeroeaglehawk) vs Mean Mr. Snorlax (MeanMrSnorlax)
Mike ex (mike ex) vs jirachiuser1 (year of clueless)
epicdrill (epicdrill) vs Suhnny™ (U A THOT)

SUBS

Survival Island:
Epicdrill
Ptz

Creamery Command:
Eliteknight
Sparkbeat
CrystalNinetales
Apollo77

35SIvsCC.png

This war will end at 1:10 PM (GMT -5) on Monday, March 17th. There will be no extensions. Good luck to both sides​

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Good luck to both sides. CC, let's make this a war where we don't have to rely on the #backdoorsweep, amirite? :$

Contacting Eaglehawk momentarily.

Snorby

Snorby
Sucka get on xat pls and fite me no johns

Crying shame my opponent doesn't have this attitude.

I VM'd him yesterday morning, saying I could battle anytime yesterday or today, and I might be on a bit tomorrow. He comes online 3 times after the VM was sent before finally responded that we'd do it Sunday. I responded syaing that I'm not sure how much I'll be on Sunday and that I wont be on much at all during the week, so it's best to get it done now. No response from him. I wake up this morning, see he's online, I VM him asking if he can battle, and he immediately logs off. He logs on a few minutes later to respond, "no I have to go soon, maybe later". He then proceeds to be online consistently for 3 hours, when I see hwo long he's been on I VM him yet again. He logs off the moment I send him the VM, as before.

I'm getting real tired of this sh!t rofl

Last edited:

Eaglehawk

Banned
2ND BLUD

WIN VS mms

1-0 and 2-0 respectively good game

Snorby

Snorby
Begrudgingly confirming the above. Lost two mons to bullsh!t G1, both of which would have gotten at least one more kill, and had either not happened I would have won. I couldn't do anything G2 becuase of the sheer team matchup.

Can't even be sure it wasn't a ghost because the PS name in the OP wasn't used; "eaglehawks" was used instead. On top of that, Eaglehawk's last serebii activity at the time of our match was over half an hour prior. This would be more than enough time for a potential ghost to see our VM conversation, create a quick alt, register it to avoid suspicion, and win.

Last edited:

Sucka_Punch

Neither Moony nor Eaglehawk were under the registered ps alts that they had sent to kotsy for the war. So uh according to the rules what happens in that situation?

Edit: Just searched it up.

"Each war participant must have their Pokemon Showdown (or Pokemon Online) username which must be registered included in the war line next to their forum username in brackets. The match will be voided if a different simulator username is used in a war match. This is prevent people impersonating and trying to sabotage a war."

As I had fought someone under the alt "Moony" and MMS had fought someone under the alt "eaglehawks" and these two do not match the ones sent to kots. I believe that they are void.

Last edited:

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
I have been informed that all 3 matches played were done using illegal alt accounts on the side of SI. as such, all 3 matches are voided and must be replayed. If you decide to argue, I'll just take it to the mods.

ger9119

I have been informed that all 3 matches played were done using illegal alt accounts on the side of SI. as such, all 3 matches are voided and must be replayed. If you decide to argue, I'll just take it to the mods.

Just sub me out. Not wasting my time replaying three matches

Moony

sucka didn't even want to play me rite know at 1:30 am his time, not hardcore enough
what a john
activi post

Status
Not open for further replies.