• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Survival Island

What tier should the first CCAT be in :]

• Ubers

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • OU

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • UU

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • RU

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • NU

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
User Name: SneaselFTW
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Warrior of Shadows mainly
Reason for Joining: Bloos
Referred by: Bloos
Timezone (in GMT): GMT+1 i think... engerland
Battle Experience (0-10): Experience, 7. Skill... can I please go to minuses?
Additional Comments?: Bloos Spidey Jazz Mankey Kylo

KYLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG, Hello!
Accepted!, perhaps into wanderer, blues help lol.
Enjoy Your Stay !

Not want to bug u, but perhaps you should take other clan stuff since you in this one :I

Avicii

Oh hai.
Opponent's Name: Blues
Opponent's Rank: -
Your Rank: Treasure Seaker
Result/Score (W/T/L): 3-0
Tier: Weatherless OU
Additional Comments?: -

BLUES.

Something else
It's been like 90 all summer tbh. d: Best summer we've had in four years and I'm sad it's coming to a close.

Okay. c:

Thank ya c:
Sounds pretty bad..Im used to the heat but Im in Texas atm ;_;
Must be worse in Alaska lol

Having fun with the bf? ;)

User Name: SneaselFTW
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Warrior of Shadows mainly
Reason for Joining: Bloos
Referred by: Bloos
Timezone (in GMT): GMT+1 i think... engerland
Battle Experience (0-10): Experience, 7. Skill... can I please go to minuses?
Additional Comments?: Bloos Spidey Jazz Mankey Kylo

KYLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG, Hello!
Accepted!, perhaps into wanderer, blues help lol.
Enjoy Your Stay !

Not want to bug u, but perhaps you should take other clan stuff since you in this one :I

Will do, blues said treasure seeker.

Welcome Sneasel! You've been missed around here ;-;
And yeah, I think we'll go with Treasure Seeker for now...you can always work your way up!:D

On another 3 things...

On record battles:
Kylo and I added the HTML code for posting on-record battles...we surprisingly forgot to include that even though we had already put the coding together...I hope we start having more people have on-record battles...I kept wondering why no one ever posted these games shm.

War Team:
We have been asked time and time again, "Can I try out for the war team?", "When will we have a chance to try our for the war team?", etc.

We are having a tournament soon, possible next 2 days. I've been waiting for Hypervortex to return and join so I could add him and leave the last spot for the tournament as he had already been decided for the fourth spot. HOWEVER, after talking it over with Kylo, Woebegonenick (a little, I dont remember talking much about it with him but I'm pretty sure he's been around me when I've said this), and several of you:
We've decided to carry on with the tournament for the war team, BUT we will have a rotation-system for participating in wars so that other people can have the chance to participate in wars. The way this is going to work is:

The members listed under the War Team Post (Post 4) will be the Main War Team, meaning that they will be the official war team but other members may take part in wars over a member on the main team whenever a member of the main team can't participate, doesn't want to participate, whenever someone has been on break/hiatus, or pretty much any other reason.

WAR:
I have been contacted by TEG's War Captain inviting us to war:
I explained that we are still sorting our main war team but I did accept to war them. I asked whether they'd want a 5v5, 7v7, or even 9v9. Or a multi-tier war, or combination thereof.
Garnet Til Alexandros XVII told me they'd most likely be up for a 9v9 OU war, to which I replied a Multi-Tier war might be more fun for a war of that size but Im pretty sure we have enough skilled members to compete in a 9v9 OU war.

I know we havent fully sorted out the war team but the war team will be in rotation and a war of this size would require additional members to play, so if you are interested I suggest you VM me about participating in the war, and I'll try to sort out a decent line up :]

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Wow, way to not mention your old clan homie in the additional comments you butthole :( Welcome sneasle

BLUES too lazy to vm so I'm interested

BLUES.

Something else
Alrighty, I've gotten word from Garnet Til Alexandros XVII again.
He is telling me they might have someone for Ubers Or UU, and someone for Little Cup and says we might need to have 6 OU match ups.
He thinks we might need to put someone who can do their game through Wi-fi (as in DS).
Do we have anyone that can do their match through Wi-fi?

I think Sheps was going to play a Wi-fi in a war back in CG but had to drop out of the war due to IRL stuff..
I responded that we might have 1 person but I will need to check whether this person has any teams available to where they can play a match:]

Sheps, do you have enough things to make a Wi-Fi team?

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Alrighty, I've gotten word from Garnet Til Alexandros XVII again.
He is telling me they might have someone for Ubers Or UU, and someone for Little Cup and says we might need to have 6 OU match ups.
He thinks we might need to put someone who can do their game through Wi-fi (as in DS).
Do we have anyone that can do their match through Wi-fi?

I think Sheps was going to play a Wi-fi in a war back in CG but had to drop out of the war due to IRL stuff..
I responded that we might have 1 person but I will need to check whether this person has any teams available to where they can play a match:]

Sheps, do you have enough things to make a Wi-Fi team?

Actually, I sold my DS. Sorry BLUES :/

I'd like to propose an idea for the guild to see if the leaders and other members would be interested.

So we all know clan tutoring almost never works (Minus BLUES work with the great bubby). But I feel like if we kind of changed the way it works most times we could have something really helpful.

What if instead of the tutoring being a stiff, structured sort of thing, we keep it more open and make it more specific. Since we have so many good battlers. We have a sort of request board kind of thing. So if a player lets say, doesn't know how to make a good rain team and wants help with that. Another player can offer to show them a few things until they figure it out. No specific time or requirements, just keep it simple. It could all just be request/Taking of Request. Just an idea.

BLUES.

Something else
Actually, I sold my DS. Sorry BLUES :/

I'd like to propose an idea for the guild to see if the leaders and other members would be interested.

So we all know clan tutoring almost never works (Minus BLUES work with the great bubby). But I feel like if we kind of changed the way it works most times we could have something really helpful.

What if instead of the tutoring being a stiff, structured sort of thing, we keep it more open and make it more specific. Since we have so many good battlers. We have a sort of request board kind of thing. So if a player lets say, doesn't know how to make a good rain team and wants help with that. Another player can offer to show them a few things until they figure it out. No specific time or requirements, just keep it simple. It could all just be request/Taking of Request. Just an idea.

Sounds like a good idea, Ill talk to some of the higher ranked members and see if I can get them to help :]

Also, ouch, that sucks. We'll have to see what TEG's war captain can do then :c

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
We added Pinsir to a team to cover a weakness we don't have?

We made him a sweeper without adding any support whatsoever (spinner etc)

???

BLUES.

Something else
We added Pinsir to a team to cover a weakness we don't have?

We made him a sweeper without adding any support whatsoever (spinner etc)

???
We added it to be take out eels but perhaps you can suggest something else?:eek:

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
Shelgon resists special eelektross in every single move
Shelgon resists physical eelektross every single move bar superpower which is neutral and has a move to recover
Shelgon resists mized eelektross bar superpower.. see above ^

BLUES.

Something else
Shelgon resists special eelektross in every single move
Shelgon resists physical eelektross every single move bar superpower which is neutral and has a move to recover
Shelgon resists mized eelektross bar superpower.. see above ^

But, what do you suggest as the last mon; over pinsir?

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
change seismitoed stealth rock set to ofensive rain dance set

tumblr_mcmg8wNzDt1rih4t6o1_500.gif

look at that beast omg

(Seismitoad) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave

or change it for Ludicolo rain dance set

1366505763501.gif

look how cute this fker is

(Ludicolo) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rain Dance
- Hydro Pump
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam

imo I prefer ludicolo as a rain dance sweeper but seismitoed can still lure out grass attacks for saws to switch into, entirely your choice which you choose
both fantastic sweepers and potential game-changers, gives more offensive coverage

and add Camerupt for stealth rocks

tumblr_m3bp03wKQq1qd87hlo1_250.gif

god it is really hard to find a camerupt gif but here he is doing his mating call and of course it will work look at that fine *** camel face

(Camerupt) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Roar

fantastic check to houndoom, good tank overall, phaser, rocker, helps vs sun weakness that blues said we had

although roar can be changed for various moves if you like because we have ww on drapion or you can have double phasing with t spikes and rocks down like say wwhaaaat

EDIT: If you don't want another set up sweeper (we already have Missy and Sawsbuck) you can use a Samurott for instant power, offensive coverage and synergy:
tumblr_ml8phhXcZX1rv6iido1_500.gif

he's screaming POWWWAAARRR

Samurott (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Aqua Jet
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot

You can play around with this set whether you want surf or hydro, modest or timid, grass knot or hp grass, aqua jet or taunt etc.

Basically, this poke can hit like a fkin truck and 2hko almost the entire tier

Last edited:
Opponent's Name: Sheps/Lions
Opponent's Rank: Treasure Seeker / Rank 3
Your Rank: Treasure Seeker / Rank 3
Result/Score (W/T/L): W
Tier: Wifi OU
Additional Comments?: Dat crucial crit

And combined with 35 points from owning 4 TMP badges, that makes me Rank 4 :3

EDIT: Got crystalninetales's symbol now, which makse 8, which equals 35 MOAR sand dollars

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.