• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Survival Island

What tier should the first CCAT be in :]

• Ubers

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • OU

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • UU

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • RU

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • NU

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avicii

Oh hai.
Someone was messaging me on po about the war, but my internet quick working and I forgot who it was. :c
So whoever it was please shoot me a vm or a pm. Thanks. :)

Who said I was up for a WiFi battle? Saw kylo's pastebin. Because I can't do WiFI :/

also activity

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
User Name: Lord of Fire
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Varies. I can tell you if/when needed.
Reason for Joining: Got off forums for like 3 months. I'd like to get back into the community.
Referred by: No one.
Timezone (in GMT): GMT-7
Battle Experience (0-10): 7. I have ALOT of battling experience, but idk bout my competence.
Additional Comments?: Can't be active that much. I'll try to be on at least like 20 min everyday, but I can't guarantee anything.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
Opponent's Name: SneaselFTW
Opponent's Rank: Treasure Seeker on the OP but he claims he is Explorer and you haven't updated
Your Rank: Adventurer
Result/Score (W/T/L): Won
Tier: NU
Additional Comments?:

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
User Name: Sietse23
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: PO something with a s or 23 or something else idontknowwhatever
Reason for Joining: because there are awesome people in the clan and mankey
Referred by: blues?
Timezone (in GMT): GMT +1 or+2 depends on the time of the year
Battle Experience (0-10): 5
Additional Comments?: meh

BLUES.

Something else
Who said I was up for a WiFi battle? Saw kylo's pastebin. Because I can't do WiFI :/

also activity
Lol, I got you and jazzhands confused. I've fixed that;)

User Name: Lord of Fire
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: Varies. I can tell you if/when needed.
Reason for Joining: Got off forums for like 3 months. I'd like to get back into the community.
Referred by: No one.
Timezone (in GMT): GMT-7
Battle Experience (0-10): 7. I have ALOT of battling experience, but idk bout my competence.
Additional Comments?: Can't be active that much. I'll try to be on at least like 20 min everyday, but I can't guarantee anything.

Seems ok, Ill place you under wanderer for now until you start showing more activity :]
Welcome to the clan :D
Auto-Join us on the Survival Isl. channel in PO so we know you are online:]

Opponent's Name: SneaselFTW
Opponent's Rank: Treasure Seeker on the OP but he claims he is Explorer and you haven't updated
Your Rank: Adventurer
Result/Score (W/T/L): Won
Tier: NU
Additional Comments?:

I needs to double check the equation for the points, and I'll be updating later today...been lazy recently ;-;

I'm almost halfway to Suspect Voting Reqs on PS!

BANHAMMER TIME:]

User Name: Sietse23
Pokemon Online/PokemonShowdown Name: PO something with a s or 23 or something else idontknowwhatever
Reason for Joining: because there are awesome people in the clan and mankey
Referred by: blues?
Timezone (in GMT): GMT +1 or+2 depends on the time of the year
Battle Experience (0-10): 5
Additional Comments?: meh

OMG SIETSE HI WELCOME BACK<3
Accepted as Treasure Seeker Rank :]

tss.png

To the good times :)
Welcome to the clan and hope to see you around soon!:D

EDIT:

Just double checked the battle records, my apologies to SneaselFTW;

RANK UP:
SneaselFTW is now promoted to Explorer Rank, whut whut?:]
f8Gkp0W.gif

Congrats buddy:]​

Last edited:

BLUES.

Something else

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Lol, I got you and jazzhands confused. I've fixed that;)
THERE IS A SPACE BETWEEN THE JAZZ AND THE HANDS BLUES! GET IT RIGHT! (that's a joke, please don't infract me for flaming miror)

OMG SIETSE HI WELCOME BACK<3
Accepted as Treasure Seeker Rank :]

tss.png

To the good times :)

Banner-1.png

To the bad times.
That was me, Ninja Dewott, Ninja Dawg, Sparky-Beaty-Traily-Conty and someone else...

Also, welcome Sietse, Semi-Professional Hawk and anyone else!

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Activity post. Been out for a while, but im back now. Hope the guild has been holding up well.

Oh and when is our next (or first, i should say) war? I think it's about time we assert our dominance as one of serebii's strongest guilds :]

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Activity post. Been out for a while, but im back now. Hope the guild has been holding up well.

Oh and when is our next (or first, i should say) war? I think it's about time we assert our dominance as one of serebii's strongest guilds :]

^This, though I think BLUE said something about a multi tier was the garden.

I mentioned this on the channel but didn't get any feedback, does anyone have any successful experience with multi weather that can tell me what pokes fit good into the play style. I made a team but its shakeup at best.

BLUES.

Something else
Strong :I

We have a multi-tier 9v9 war with TEG being set up for our first war :]
I had to ask them to change the LC match since Klaus decided to be a troll and get banned:/

Im not new
Lol, Im pretty sure she meant new to the clan :I

BLUES needs to send in our lineup, from what he told me.
It's been sent, we are just awaiting a response on whether the tiers can be amended since we have Klaus banned smh.
So mad :C

Status
Not open for further replies.