1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Survival of the Striaton Gym! (801)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Sep 12, 2013.

1. JudySpell

JudySpell Banned

Cilan episodes tend to disappoint and this was no exception. Morana had a good design and I liked her Glalie but that's it. 5.5/10

2. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I was glad to see Chili and Cress again, plus Morana specializing in ice types was interesting. I was amazed by how her Abomasnow covered the field with snow, plus Pansage winning and showing his ability was cool. :]

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

So Satoshi and his friends arrived at Ganryuu Island, the last island of the Decolora Archipelago. I liked Drago, but since she specialized in Ice-types, I felt that she would've made a much better rival for Iris, instead of terrorizing Dent, Pod, and Corn. Yanappu was so generous when he shared his herb with Yukinooh.

MockingJ likes this.
  4. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

So Morana was just trying to overtake the Gym for fun? Good thing she deserved the loss to Cilan. Also, it was very great to see Cilan's brothers again and get a bit more screen-time before they're probably forgotten again.

5. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

A decent episode. It didn't do a whole lot to keep my attention, but I liked Morana for the most part, although I'm not really a fan of the whole half-mask whatever she's got going on.

6. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I kind of thought that it would've been too late for Iris to get a new rival tho since her team was strong already and BW was coming to an end. I think Morana being a one-time villain who was a 'dojo breaker' was more suitable as an obstacle for Cilan.

7. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

Frankly, I wish she had been recurring since she had a wicked design and potential for development.

8. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

In hindsight, I wish Drago had been replaced with a previously Best Wishes rival, such as Cabernet since she had many reasons to dislike Dent and the Sanyou Gym.

MockingJ likes this.